• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
hQSrJ.jpg

What is this wrasslin move called?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Here's an idea everyone.

Let's chill the fuck out for a second. Before we begin vengeful tirades and risk diminishing what's left of our little group.

Here's an idea everyone.

Let's chill the fuck out for a second. Before we begin vengeful tirades and risk diminishing what's left of our little group.

People are definitely getting banned tonight. Isn't even a question of "if", just "when".

So it's going to be up to posters like you to pick up the slack in their absence.

Tonight is the night where you finally get your push, Parallax. I know it's probably not the way you had imagined it, but it is what it is.

See, poster's like you and I had a chance to get over with them, but we couldn't quite make the cut. So now this is how it's going to be.

People, lurkers, lazy-asses; They're going to be looking at us to entertain them. To give them a good, quality thread.

Tonight is your night, Parallax.

Don't let us down.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
People are definitely getting banned tonight. Isn't even a question of "if", just "when".

So it's going to be up to posters like you to pick up the slack in their absence.

Tonight is the night where you finally get your push, Parallax. I know it's probably not the way you had imagined it, but it is what it is.

See, poster's like you and I had a chance to get over with them, but we couldn't quite make the cut. So now this is how it's going to be.

People, lurkers, lazy-asses; They're going to be looking at us to entertain them. To give them a good, quality thread.

Tonight is your night, Parallax.

Don't let us down.
Ive missed a bit being on my phone, but it cant be that bad.

Kaladin

jobbers who

-took out frankman, parallax, spindashing, entropia.

-put entropia through a car window

-took out you and Elradocoil

-sent Heavy to hell

- coffined DJSandman

This reminds me, I want a match one of Novas goons. I don't care which one.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Wow. And I thought the BadMMA in the MMA thread was bad. Wrestling thread has turned into full on hentai.
The correct term is echhi but I wouldn't expect a bakagaijin such as yourself to recognize the various types of art from the land of the rising sun.

In theory, the Two Man Power Trip was an interesting idea, that got cut short.

I wonder if they did a modern version, who would you get.

Obviously Cena would be one, but is there a strong enough heel to hang with him?

Cena and Orton. They've already teamed up before twice to squash the Raw roster. Why not do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom