• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that Otunga winning last night was the hardest I've marked out since Mark won the WWE Heavyweight Championship off Orton last year. It was just unbelievable. His music playing, the pose afterwards, love the finisher, Laurinaitis rubbing it in Teddy's face, just perfect.

And I started liking his new character before anyone. Once again I'm the smarkiest of smarks and am ahead of the curve. Other examples:

Zack Ryder being corny
Sheamus being terrible
Mark Henry in general

Ithil

Just wanted to say that Otunga winning last night was the hardest I've marked out since Mark won the WWE Heavyweight Championship off Orton. last year. It was just unbelievable. His music playing, the pose afterwards, love the finisher, Laurinaitis rubbing it in Teddy's face, just perfect.

And I started liking his new character before anyone. Once again I'm the smarkiest of smarks and am ahead of the curve. Other examples:

Zack Ryder being corny
Sheamus being terrible
Mark Henry in general

If Heavy isn't talking about asses, he's talking about how great he is. Truly a WWE worthy promo.

hKbMT.gif

I am DYING at this. Amazing. 10/10. 5 Stars.

Just wanted to say that Otunga winning last night was the hardest I've marked out since Mark won the WWE Heavyweight Championship off Orton last year. It was just unbelievable. His music playing, the pose afterwards, love the finisher, Laurinaitis rubbing it in Teddy's face, just perfect.

Zack Ryder being corny
Sheamus being terrible
Mark Henry in general
I can't tell if you're a heel or not, but I'm booing you regardless.

One other thing:

Last night's Cena promo was the best promo he's ever done, to echo JR sentiments from his blog. It was a thing of beauty and one of the best promos over the past year. There were people who were doing the "meh, kinda good I guess" shtick because it would be uncool to like Cena but it really was an epic promo. I'm a Cena fan.

One other thing:

Last night's Cena promo was the best promo he's ever done, to echo JR sentiments from his blog. It was a thing of beauty and one of the best promos over the past year. There were people who were doing the "meh, kinda good I guess" shtick because it would be uncool to like Cena but it really was an epic promo. I'm a Cena fan.

I'm with you man- I may actually be rooting for Cena now. Absolutely loved that old school Cena promo.

As always, very good Punk promo.

Razorskin

----- ------
One other thing:

I agree, that Cena promo was exactly what I want out of him leading up to Wrestlemania.

Sanjuro

One other thing:

HUbus.jpg

Ithil

See that's a face Punk that's PG friendly but also still likeable. If he must be neutered as a face, keep him more like that.

MisterHero

I swear the day Johnny Ace finally performs an Ace Crusher on someone I will mark out painfully.
i just looked up Ace Crusher on youtube

it's like a stone cold stunner multiplied by an RKO

even in Mr Laurinaitis's current shape, that's gotta be the most devastating move there is

RBH

Chris Brown
I miss the real wrestlers! ( Hacksaw Jim duggan, Brett the hitman hart, coco beware, rowdy roddy piper) #Notnopunks

Kreayshawn
and GOLD DUST!

Chris Brown
@KREAYSHAWN u got that one! Goldberg was the shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom