• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump’s new message man deletes inconvenient tweets

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.

jmood88

He "evolved" from thinking that it was ridiculous for people to doubt climate change to supporting a guy who thinks that climate change is a myth. Imagine wanting a job that badly.

Lowmelody

He adds in a later post: ”The politics of ”gotcha" are over

This is the holy grail of shit stick republicans everywhere but no matter how many trumps they produce it will never be true, accountability wont stop being a thing. You can only delay the inevitable and statements like this only highlight that they themselves know they along with their entire ideology are on an egg timer.

RPGCrazied

He can delete them all he wants, its all over the internet now, it doesn't matter. I just find it hilarious Trump would hire someone that donated to Hillary & Obama, doesn't want walls, wants gun control and believes in climate change.

They both humiliated themselves over this.

rjinaz

He can delete them all he wants, its all over the internet now, it doesn't matter. I just find it hilarious Trump would hire someone that donated to Hillary & Obama, doesn't want walls, wants gun control and believes in climate change.

They both humiliated themselves over this.

But he LOVES Trump now. And he's ultra-conservative. Wink wink.

Actually now that I think about it, they are perfect for each other. Trump said all sorts of progressive things until he ran for President.

Slime

Banned
Trump's not a secret liberal, but he's not a genuine conservative either. This guy is a people-pleasing rich guy who will say whatever makes Trump happy, so he's perfect for the role.

ChryZ

The paper shredders are running at max power.

Someone looks over to Trump busily tweeting his ass off.

"Hm, we should shred that too."

Does it ever make you wonder why it is we have to always frame everything around 'their base' when we have a discussion about covering Trump or his administration?
Yeah it's getting old and tiring.

His hardcore base is lost. They can't be reasons or argued with. We get it. Stop mentioning them all the time. In the grand scheme of things they don't matter so it doesn't matter what they believe because they chose to believe in fairy tales.

Chittagong

Gold Member
You know what the most amazing thing about this is?

He actively now highlights his worst Trump tweets by deleting them. So comparing all tweets archive to tweets left is now a shortcut to his most offending tweets.

VariantX

Deleting tweets is pointless in a world with print screen and the way back machine in it. The internet never forgets.

Whompa02

Guess I'll just forget about everything then! Blank slate! These guys are totes okay now.

It doesn't work like that. None of this works like that.

I watched his entire 35 minute press event yesterday... The guy is such a salesman type. So phony and gross. Totally just selling his soul for money or a future career running for office.

rjinaz

Deleting tweets is pointless in a world with print screen and the way back machine in it. The internet never forgets.

Maybe he's trying to hide them from Trump?!

Probably figures the best Trump can do is look through twitter history. heh

Zolo

Maybe he's trying to hide them from Trump?!

Probably figures the best Trump can do is look through twitter history. heh

Pretty sure Trump's about limited to tweeting. He doesn't really seem to use the internet for little other than posting on social media.

Dai101

Banned
One would think that with all the (suppoused) money this motherfuckers have they'll hire actual competent people that know HOW THE FUCKING INTERNET WORKS.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Another self-serving piece of shit, who knew.

Reading up on the guy, this is the biggest takeaway. Doesn't seem to have much loyalty to Trump like some others, but to Wall Street and money, he is a slavish drone. Corruption pays and that's his driver. He'll serve whatever needs are required if it means lining his coffers.

Although apparently he did briefly act as a fundraiser to Obama's 2008 campaign according to an old Bloomberg article. Doesn't sound like it was an idealistic choice though and he is a hardened R that focused energy soon after trying to raise hell at Obama's attempts to strengthen the middle class by weakening the upper.

Keasar

He adds in a later post: “The politics of “gotcha” are over. I have a thick skin and we’re moving on to @POTUS agenda serving the American people.”
The reason the "Gotcha"-questions exists is to keep politicians who are easily corruptible by money to change their opinions on their toes and demand answers why they flip-flop around a subjects, if either by personal growth, taking in new information and re-evaluating opinions or having a sizeable wad of cash shoved up your ass.

Also, no, no you really do not. This is a demonstration of why.

Hoo-doo

Banned
So he can call all old and deleted tweets 'fake' when used against him?

Fuck this guy. His tweet record is evidence of his incompetency.

But does he believe that Dippin' Dots are the ice cream of the future? Spicey didn't.

trump-press-secretary-feud-dippin-dots-2.jpg

I miss Spicey already

CazTGG

But he LOVES Drumpf now. And he's ultra-conservative. Wink wink.

Actually now that I think about it, they are perfect for each other. Drumpf said all sorts of progressive things until he ran for President.

Progressive things like marriage is between a man and a woman?

"I just don't feel good about it," Trump said. "I don't feel right about it. I'm against it, and I take a lot of heat because I come from New York. You know, for New York it's like, how can you be against gay marriage? But I'm opposed to gay marriage."

Let's not continue to perpetuate the idea that Trump was *ever* progressive.

I miss Spicey already

I'll always remember his continuous lies, remarks about Assad and "Holocaust centers". Period.

He "evolved" from thinking that it was ridiculous for people to doubt climate change to supporting a guy who thinks that climate change is a myth. Imagine wanting a job that badly.

I'm guessing he was a pretty shitty "New York Wall Street Financier" to need the job this badly which he evidently does. If he had been that good at it no way he'd want to put up with the inevitable bullshit this position is going to entail under Trump.

If he was so self serving, why did he take this job?

Like no matter how you slice it, this doesn't seem like a good career choice to have on record defending the most hated and worst President.

....They must be paying him the hugest bucks!

blackjaw

Scaramanga is the perfect yes man.

Trump: "Delete my tweets! And while your down there lick my shoes clean"
Scaramanga: "Yes sir, I'm happy to be of service sir, you are the smartest man sir"
*proceeds to lick shoes clean*

rjinaz

Progressive things like marriage is between a man and a woman?

Let's not continue to perpetuate the idea that Trump was *ever* progressive.

I'll always remember his continuous lies, remarks about Assad and "Holocaust centers". Period.

Ok I'm not trying to perpetuate the idea that Trump was progressive. I said he said progressive things, like about healthcare. My larger point was he'll say whatever people want to hear true or not, not sure how you missed that.

digdug2k

Someone should just ask if he's saying he was wrong in the past, and then watch tump implode, as he can't admit he's ever made a mistake.

SeeThree

Too bad he cant delete the video of him standing in a room full of people saying this:

"I've seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire." "he's standing in the key, and he's hitting foul shots and he's swishing them, OK?"

I'd love to see footage of Trump trying to throw a football or shoot a free throw. Just trying to imagine his stance and follow through makes me lol. Wounded ducks and air balls for days.

Top Bottom