• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump and Putin strike deal to hold summit soon

eclipze

Whites are having less babies than blacks and hispanics in the US. Even if you ended all immigration today, whites will be a minority by 2050. How could this be prevented?

I’m a white male in the US with ancestors that trace back to the Mayflower and have no intention of having children. In this new proposed American White Ethno-State, will I be required to impregnate my significant other and have her bear children?

Ke0

Slavery is a tragedy, but I don't understand how this is only used against white people.
Japan enslaved Korea. Is Japan now expected to resettle everyone from the Korean peninsula into Japan?

Japan enslaving a single country is wholly different than enslaving a continent full of people of different tribes. Also Koreans were still able to keep their culture going while under Japan's thumb again because it was a single country.

See above. Since when in history do slaves want to stay in their host country? And how did they erase their culture? Africa still exists doesn't it?

You took africans from completely different parts of africa, consisting of different tribes, languages, customs, and spirituality put them on a boat, told them they could no longer practice their specfic culture, forced them to speak english and breed with one another like cattle regardless of where they were from repeatedly over the course of decades upon decades, forced christianity upon them, kept very little documentation about where they were from.

Like the most hilarious thing is, had they not done those things to slaves, then the slaves would have been more likely to go back to their home when everything was said and done. By making them a homogenous group with no ties to Africa other than their skin color they had no reason to go back.

You don't have an excuse to not know this. I live in the UK and know this.

The U.S established a colony in Africa that even had an American set of laws/government for the slaves to return to. So what excuse is left about erasing culture?

You also charged them passage to go to Liberia surely you see the issue there seeing as you didn't pay slaves in the first place.

The Natives were at war with each other. They were not unified and went up against a new settler colony that had better weapons.
Once again, a tragedy, but it's stupid to blame/pin conquest on just white people when nearly every country on earth had the same wars for territory before the United Nations existed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane

But we're talking about America, so your whataboutisms are kind of pointless.

Who said I support these things? I prefer isolationism and want the West to stop bombing all the time. That doesn't mean Western countries have to become the permanent nanny state of the world.

Tell that to your founding fathers who wanted the country to be a land of immigrants. Though I don't they expected said immigrants to be anything other than white. Which seems to be your issue as well. You don't seem upset at immigration, just the fact now the immigrants aren't majority white. And when you declared yourself as the world police, and distributors of democracy (lol yea right) is when you also accepted being a "nanny state". Sorry but you can't be imperialists who go around destroying and remodeling the world as they see fit for their own gain then complain about the consequences of imperialism arriving at your doorstep.

Your country should have thought about all of this (long term) when they decided to become basically a military country.

And lastly no matter what you do, white people will eventually become the minority in the US. Unless you decide to cull the minority populations, it's literally too late to stop it. Well that or you expand the definition of "white" and include some minority groups...

Last edited:
I’m a white male in the US with ancestors that trace back to the Mayflower and have no intention of having children. In this new proposed American White Ethno-State, will I be required to impregnate my significant other and have her bear children?

Ask JordanN, he's the one who wants an ethnostate. He also says whites are smarter than blacks. He's not racist though.

JordanN

Banned
Japan enslaving a single country is wholly different than enslaving a continent full of people of different tribes.
Africa wasn't enslaved by the U.S. Quite the opposite. Africans had been enslaved by other Africans, long before Europeans made contact.
Also, I don't get your point about "Koreans kept their culture under Japan". No. Japan treated Koreans as second class citizens.

Ke0 said:
You took africans from completely different parts of africa, consisting of different tribes, languages, customs, and spirituality put them on a boat, told them they could no longer practice their specfic culture, forced them to speak english and breed with one another like cattle regardless of where they were from repeatedly over the course of decades upon decades, forced christianity upon them, kept very little documentation about where they were from.
Sooo.. you just described slavery? Again, slavery isn't specific to Africans. All humans have been enslaved by one another at some point.

Ke0 said:
By making them a homogenous group with no ties to Africa other than their skin color they had no reason to go back.
That makes no sense. They were still Africans before they arrived in the Americas. Being enslaved doesn't change their race or origins.

Ke0 said:
You also charged them passage to go to Liberia surely you see the issue there seeing as you didn't pay slaves in the first place.
I'll have to do research on this. But I don't see how this changes the fact, there has always been a country setup in Africa for the slaves to return to. And money can't be the issue.
Have you heard about Marcus Garvey? He was actually a black entrepreneur who self funded and and advocated for a return of Africans to Africa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey

Ke0 said:
But we're talking about America, so your whataboutisms are kind of pointless.
This is stupid. White people are not the only people to conquer territory. The natives were already doing it themselves!
Seems like you're happy ignoring every other atrocities/wars of conquest around the world but somehow only America is deserving of blame.
If the U.S is at fault for conquering land before the United Nations specifically made it illegal, than every country on earth is illegitimate.

Ke0 said:
Tell that to your founding fathers who wanted the country to be a land of immigrants. Though I don't they expected said immigrants to be anything other than white. Which seems to be your issue as well. You don't seem upset at immigration, just the fact now the immigrants aren't majority white. And when you declared yourself as the world police, and distributors of democracy (lol yea right) is when you also accepted being a "nanny state". Sorry but you can't be imperialists who go around destroying and remodeling the world as they see fit for their own gain then complain about the consequences of imperialism arriving at your doorstep.
I'm not the one supporting imperialism. The U.S was not founded as a country to be the world's nanny state.

Ke0 said:
And lastly no matter what you do, white people will eventually become the minority in the US. Unless you decide to cull the minority populations, it's literally too late to stop it. Well that or you expand the definition of "white" and include some minority groups...
It's never too late. Look at the 2016 election. All thought Trump had no chance and he was an idiot. Now we're in a world where haters are screeching non-stop about him being President..

Last edited:

Ke0

Africa wasn't enslaved by the U.S. Quite the opposite. Africans had been enslaved by other Africans, long before Europeans made contact.
Also, I don't get your point about "Koreans kept their culture under Japan". No. Japan treated Koreans as second class citizens.

Yea they were segregated and weren't given the same rights as Japanese citizens but that literally has nothing to do with what I said. They still spoke Korean amongst their enclave, they still practiced Korean traditions and cultural norms.

Sooo.. you just described slavery? Again, slavery isn't specific to Africans. All humans have been enslaved by one another at some point.

What are you on about mate? You asked why Black Americans didn't return. I gave you the reason, they couldn't return because you erased their culture where exactly in Africa were they going to return to? It's a huge ass continent. Were they just expected to leave family and friends? Which once again is a different situation than your attempt to parallel it with Koreans under Japanese rule.

The whole "return" thing is something that should have been through of before importing them don't you think?

That makes no sense. They were still Africans before they arrived in the Americas. Being enslaved doesn't change their race or origins.

Africa is a continent, a continent comprised of 54 countries, within those countries are countless tribes who all speak different languages and have different norms. So by forcing them to breed with each other, telling them they can't speak their specific languages, but instead forcing them to only speak English. After what? 200+ years of this, how exactly did you expect them to know where they're from in Africa when you didn't keep any type of documentation?

I'll have to do research on this. But I don't see how this changes the fact, there has always been a country setup in Africa for the slaves to return to. And money can't be the issue.
Have you heard about Marcus Garvey? He was actually a black entrepreneur who self funded and and advocated for a return of Africans to Africa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey

Oh so now it was on the slaves to find the funds to return lol. Let me guess they were lazy and didn't try hard enough.

This is stupid. White people are not the only people to conquer territory. The natives were already doing it themselves!
Seems like you're happy ignoring every other atrocities/wars of conquest around the world but somehow only America is deserving of blame.
If the U.S is at fault for conquering land before the United Nations specifically made it illegal, than every country on earth is illegitimate.

Hey look, something we agree on!

I'm not the one supporting imperialism. The U.S was not founded as a country to be the world's nanny state.

You support imperialism whether you are cognitively aware or not.

It's never too late. Look at the 2016 election. All thought Trump had no chance and he was an idiot. Now we're in a world where haters are screeching non-stop about him being President..

Sure but your country isn't doing a damn thing to actually fix that issue in any capacity. More white Americans are dying than being born, and white Americans are having less children than hispanic and black Americans. The constant assault on your middle class, destroying of social safety nets so that the pesky "others" can't use it, and worship of corporations only speeds up this "problem." American conservatism's obsession with trying to hurt minority groups through policies doesn't and can't work the same way it did in the 50s, those policies hurt white Americans, and even in the 50s they were eventually going to trickle down (heh) and hurt white Americans too.

You guys could always bomb Germany, UK, Norway, Sweden in the name of "democracy" and resources if you want an influx of white immigrants!

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Yea they were segregated and weren't given the same rights as Japanese citizens but that literally has nothing to do with what I said. They still spoke Korean amongst their enclave, they still practiced Korean traditions and cultural norms.
The Japanese made efforts to suppress Korean culture. Who knows how much longer they would be allowed to practice it had Japan won the war.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea...Changes_to_Korean_culture_under_Japanese_rule

Ke0 said:
What are you on about mate? You asked why Black Americans didn't return. I gave you the reason, they couldn't return because you erased their culture where exactly in Africa were they going to return to? It's a huge ass continent. Were they just expected to leave family and friends? Which once again is a different situation than your attempt to parallel it with Koreans under Japanese rule.

The whole "return" thing is something that should have been through of before importing them don't you think?
They had a chance to start a new life/culture in Liberia. I just don't see how your plan of staying in America was suppose to fix the cultural divide if you say they had no more culture. They were in a country where whites made up the majority.
That wouldn't/doesn't happen in Liberia which still had the same American set of laws/government but would be majority black instead.

Ke0 said:
After what? 200+ years of this, how exactly did you expect them to know where they're from in Africa when you didn't keep any type of documentation?
Technology has gotten better over the last 200 years. There are DNA tests that could pin point the exact origins of where the slaves came from. And consider that the Jews have been away from their homeland for thousands of years, yet they were able to reestablish Israel. Even hebrew was once a dead language but is now spoken by Jews today.

Ke0 said:
Oh so now it was on the slaves to find the funds to return lol. Let me guess they were lazy and didn't try hard enough.
Never said they were lazy. Just debunking the idea slaves had no way of getting back to Africa, when there have been black panafrican leaders throughout history.

Ke0 said:
Hey look, something we agree on!
Then let every other country be a nanny state then since none of them are legitimate. Take the burden off America.

Ke0 said:
You support imperialism whether you are cognitively aware or not.
I don't support imperialism. I said I always prefer America to be an isolationist country removed from the rest of the world's politics.

Ke0 said:
Sure but your country isn't doing a damn thing to actually fix that issue in any capacity.
Give it time. The issue will start self correcting itself.

Ke0

The Japanese made efforts to suppress Korean culture. Who knows how much longer they would be allowed to practice it had Japan won the war.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea...Changes_to_Korean_culture_under_Japanese_rule

They had a chance to start a new life/culture in Liberia. I just don't see how your plan of staying in America was suppose to fix the cultural divide if you say they had no more culture. They were in a country where whites made up the majority.
That wouldn't/doesn't happen in Liberia which still had the same American set of laws/government but would be majority black instead.

And once again who was paying to send 3m black Americans back? Remember slaves weren't given a wage...

Also it's a lot harder to suppress a culture in 1940s than 1600s

Technology has gotten better over the last 200 years. There are DNA tests that could pin point the exact origins of where the slaves came from. And consider that the Jews have been away from their homeland for thousands of years, yet they were able to reestablish Israel. Even hebrew was once a dead language but is now spoken by Jews today.

Yea in 2018, black Americans have also created a whole culture and identity completely divorced from any African nation and made America their home. They have no reason to leave, and one can argue they have more right to live in America than many white Americans whose families came in the 40s.

Never said they were lazy. Just debunking the idea slaves had no way of getting back to Africa, when there have been black panafrican leaders throughout history.

And the longer they were divorced from Africa, the less reason they had to go back.

Then let every other country be a nanny state then since none of them are legitimate. Take the burden off America.

Uh many countries take in immigrants, America isn't the only one by any means. I know the lot of you think you're the only country on earth but yea you're not.

I don't support imperialism. I said I always prefer America to be an isolationist country removed from the rest of the world's politics.

Yea you guys want to be isolationists now. Should have thought about all of this before imperialism and dollar signs clouded your vision.

Give it time. The issue will start self correcting itself.

I imagine this is the correction more than anything. Decades/centuries of other'ing and demonising minorities and enacting policies to hurt them has come home to roost. Much like how these minority groups have persevered throughout it all, so too will the majority.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
And once again who was paying to send 3m black Americans back? Remember slaves weren't given a wage...

Also it's a lot harder to suppress a culture in 1940s than 1600s
That's not 100% true. There was a case of a slave who managed to buy his own freedom. How common was such a thing? I don't know.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark_Vesey#Freedom

And if Lincoln wasn't assassinated, maybe he would have oversaw the issue and try and do something to make resettlement easier.

Ke0 said:
Yea in 2018, black Americans have also created a whole culture and identity completely divorced from any African nation and made America their home. They have no reason to leave, and one can argue they have more right to live in America than many white Americans whose families came in the 40s.
I'm just saying, your idea isn't as pragmatic as mine. Do you admit there were always going to be problems as long as one group remained a minority in another country's majority?
It's not about who has to right to live in America, but what is best at removing ethnic tensions. Liberia had always been an all black government with American style laws.

Ke0 said:
Uh many countries take in immigrants, America isn't the only one by any means. I know the lot of you think you're the only country on earth but yea you're not.
I'm talking about the nanny state. If no country is legitimate, then every country must be responsible for all migrants around the world, instead of placing the burden on the U.S.

Ke0 said:
Yea you guys want to be isolationists now. Should have thought about all of this before imperialism and dollar signs clouded your vision.
You're aware of the Cold War? If it wasn't the USA, it would have been the USSR that would have toppled several governments and install communism.

Ke0 said:
I imagine this is the correction more than anything. Decades/centuries of other'ing and demonising minorities and enacting policies to hurt them has come home to roost. Much like how these minority groups have persevered throughout it all, so too will the majority.
It's not something I'm willing to take risks on. Whites have never been a minority in their own countries before. Or the times they did, it didn't end well.

Last edited:

Ke0

That's not 100% true. There was a case of a slave who managed to buy his own freedom. How common was such a thing? I don't know.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark_Vesey#Freedom

lol it wasn't very common at all mate, you really think slaveowners were just gonna let 3m slaves purchase their freedom easily? lol

And if Lincoln wasn't assassinated, maybe he would have oversaw the issue and try and do something to make resettlement easier.

Reconstruction was his aim, and it had nothing to do with shipping them back.

I'm just saying, your idea isn't as pragmatic as mine. Do you admit there were always going to be problems as long as one group remained a minority in another country's majority?
It's not about who has to right to live in America, but what is best at removing ethnic tensions. Liberia had always been an all black government with American style laws.

I mean unless your government forcibly removes 35m black Americans, they're not going anywhere. A better idea would be to just I dunno...leave them alone and treat them as equals? I imagine that'd be a lot less expensive (you know small gov and all) than trying to get them to leave America. You've been trying unsuccessfully for god knows how long to get them to leave and it's clear they won't.

I'm talking about the nanny state. If no country is legitimate, then every country must be responsible for all migrants around the world, instead of placing the burden on the U.S.

Nah. The countries who drew arbitrary borders, took resources, bombed, and destabilized other countries are the only ones who should be responsible. And look at that the imperialists are taking in refugees. It all works out in the end.

You're aware of the Cold War? If it wasn't the USA, it would have been the USSR that would have toppled several governments and install communism.

Okay

It's not something I'm willing to take risks on. Whites have never been a minority in their own countries before. Or the times they did, it didn't end well.

I mean there's nothing you can do about it lol. Just live your life and stop worrying about white genocide.

PkunkFury

Stop blaming the ruskies for being shellacked in elections. It's beyond sad now.

How fortuitous that this was in the news today:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...probe-agrees-that-putin-meddled-to-help-trump

The bipartisan senate committee agrees with the bipartisan intelligence community that the Russians influenced the election in favor of Trump. We don't know what form this took yet, and we likely won't until Trump is out of office, but it's strange that you would berate your fellow Gaffers for being concerned about something that they have every reason to be concerned about. There's a reason laws exist against this sort of thing, a reason the investigation is continuing, and a reason multiple guilty pleas have already been established. If hostile foreign powers are influencing our political process behind the scenes, we have lost our sovereignty. That's a strange thing to celebrate

JordanN

Banned
Reconstruction was his aim, and it had nothing to do with shipping them back.
He was an early proponent of resettlement. Who knows if he would have changed his mind or seen how reconstruction took off that made him reconsider.

Ke0 said:
I mean unless your government forcibly removes 35m black Americans, they're not going anywhere. A better idea would be to just I dunno...leave them alone and treat them as equals? I imagine that'd be a lot less expensive (you know small gov and all) than trying to get them to leave America. You've been trying unsuccessfully for god knows how long to get them to leave and it's clear they won't.
You're ignoring the gap in time I talked about resettling Africa. Again, do you think people like Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X were wasting their time if you believed staying in white America was always the better goal?
History has shown it still hasn't worked out, and who knows if it ever will.

Ke0 said:
So do you accept Russia is equally as deserving of the blame for their part in destabilizing several regions in the world? Heck, you can even throw Japan in there too. The end of WW2 also required drawing up new borders like North Korea and South Korea or before Vietnam was unified. Why aren't you telling both countries to be nanny states for their impact on the world?

When I'm advocating the U.S remain isolationist, it also means I don't want the country to be a nanny state and be involved in any worldly conflicts.

Ke0 said:
I mean there's nothing you can do about it lol. Just live your life and stop worrying about white genocide.
I'm doing something about it right now. If it didn't concern me, I wouldn't be talking about why this issue affects mostly white countries or pushing back against people trying to turn America into a country with no borders with non-stop illegal immigration.

Last edited:

PkunkFury

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea...Changes_to_Korean_culture_under_Japanese_rule.

You are setting up a false equivalency between Japan's occupancy of Korea and the US enslaving and bringing Africans to the American continent.

Occupation/colonialism is not the same where culture is concerned. An occupying force is at a disadvantage when trying to snuff out culture because they are not the majority. They have the power, but not the numbers. This is the opposite of what happened in America, where Africans were taken from their land and their social circles and forced to adopt an entirely new way of life

In the case of Japan's occupation of Korea, this lasted form 1910 to 1945 according to that wiki article. 35 years occupying a populous country is not going to be enough time to destroy its culture. Even if Japan had won the war, occupying forces never fully stamp out existing cultures. Hell, Mexico was under Spanish rule for 300 years. Instead, cultures mix

Compare this to slavery in North America, where the earliest slaves were brought over int the 1600s and slavery wasn't abolished until 1865. That means many of the people brought here were 7-10 generations removed from their families by the time they were free (with no land or possessions). I'm European and I would have trouble tracing my own heritage back seven generations even with today's technology. And even so, we've seen African culture mix into American, despite being subjugated here

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
You are setting up a false equivalency between Japan's occupancy of Korea and the US enslaving and bringing Africans to the American continent.

Occupation/colonialism is not the same where culture is concerned. An occupying force is at a disadvantage when trying to snuff out culture because they are not the majority. They have the power, but not the numbers. This is the opposite of what happened in America, where Africans were taken from their land and their social circles and forced to adopt an entirely new way of life

In the case of Japan's occupation of Korea, this lasted form 1910 to 1945 according to that wiki article. 35 years occupying a populous country is not going to be enough time to destroy its culture. Even if Japan had won the war, occupying forces never fully stamp out existing cultures. Hell, Mexico was under Spanish rule for 300 years. Instead, cultures mix

Compare this to slavery in North America, where the earliest slaves were brought over int the 1600s and slavery wasn't abolished until 1865. That means many of the people brought here were 7-10 generations removed from their families by the time they were free (with no land or possessions). I'm European and I would have trouble tracing my own heritage back seven generations even with today's technology. And even so, we've seen African culture mix into American, despite being subjugated here
They only enslaved people, but America didn't actually control Africa. And I brought up Israel as an example of people who were were in diaspora for thousands of years but were eventually able to come together and revive their homeland.
Either way, my original point still stands. Countries like Liberia or Ethiopia had always existed uncolonized with one of them having the exact same U.S styled government but with a black majority in power instead of a white one.
And even since the time of slavery to that of the 1960s, there had been movements and leaders that tried to reestablish Black African ties to Africa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Africanism#History

Last edited:

PkunkFury

They only enslaved people, but America didn't actually control Africa. And I brought up Israel as an example of people who were were in diaspora for thousands of years but were eventually able to come together and revive their homeland.
Either way, my original point still stands. Countries like Liberia or Ethiopia had always existed uncolonized with one of them having the exact same U.S styled government but with a black majority in power instead of a white one.

I have no idea what you are talking about here. You introduced Japan and Korea as follows:

Slavery is a tragedy, but I don't understand how this is only used against white people.
Japan enslaved Korea. Is Japan now expected to resettle everyone from the Korean peninsula into Japan?

Then some comments about Africans getting back to Africa and why they couldn't keep their culture

My point is that Japan enslaving Korea on Korea's homeland is much different than then slavery experienced by Africans on U.S. soil. You suggest that Japan should now be expected to resettle everyone from Korea into Japan. I have no idea why this would be the case. Japan left Korea. The Koreans still have there land and culture. Why would they be repatriated to Japan??

If you are looking for something analogous to African slaves in the Japan/Korea conflict, look into Sakhalin Koreans. I am not going to pretend to know anything about them, but according to Wiki they were moved from Korea and things did not go well for them once Japan lost power: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Japan#World_War_II

JordanN

Banned
My point is that Japan enslaving Korea on Korea's homeland is much different than then slavery experienced by Africans on U.S. soil. You suggest that Japan should now be expected to resettle everyone from Korea into Japan. I have no idea why this would be the case. Japan left Korea. The Koreans still have there land and culture. Why would they be repatriated to Japan??
Then what I'm trying to say is Liberia is the closest example of recreating said homeland that the slaves came from. Because there was no U.S occupation of Africa (they only brought the people over), all the cultures remain untouched by them.
From there, they could either pursue the same culture they had in the U.S but with their own representatives in government, or do what Israel did and revive their past culture despite having been away from it for thousands of years.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

How fortuitous that this was in the news today:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...probe-agrees-that-putin-meddled-to-help-trump

The bipartisan senate committee agrees with the bipartisan intelligence community that the Russians influenced the election in favor of Trump. We don't know what form this took yet, and we likely won't until Trump is out of office, but it's strange that you would berate your fellow Gaffers for being concerned about something that they have every reason to be concerned about. There's a reason laws exist against this sort of thing, a reason the investigation is continuing, and a reason multiple guilty pleas have already been established. If hostile foreign powers are influencing our political process behind the scenes, we have lost our sovereignty. That's a strange thing to celebrate
We don't know what form It took, we don't know how it happened but we totally know that us losing election after election after election is solely the fault of that dastardly Putin and the evil ruskies.

I have no problem celebrating the failure of the Democratic party. Be better, and maybe you won't lose multiple elections in a row. Maybe you won't have to resort to electing socialists and trying to restart the cold war.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
We don't know what form It took, we don't know how it happened but we totally know that us losing election after election after election is solely the fault of that dastardly Putin and the evil ruskies.

I have no problem celebrating the failure of the Democratic party. Be better, and maybe you won't lose multiple elections in a row. Maybe you won't have to resort to electing socialists and trying to restart the cold war.

You’re the only one here blaming the results on the Russians. Whether or not they ultimately made the difference doesn’t change the fact that they did actively interfere.

Their effectiveness at achieving their goal is irrelevant. It’s still concerning and requires our attention and vigilance for future elections.

Nice attempt at deflection and rationalization, though. I think the next step in the Fox News playbook is to argue “but the US does it all the time to other countries” and/or to downplay their actions as “just funding troll farms and buying ads”, if you want a head start on your next reply.

oagboghi2

You’re the only one here blaming the results on the Russians. Whether or not they ultimately made the difference doesn’t change the fact that they did actively interfere.

Their effectiveness at achieving their goal is irrelevant. It’s still concerning and requires our attention and vigilance for future elections.

Nice attempt at deflection and rationalization, though. I think the next step in the Fox News playbook is to argue “but the US does it all the time to other countries” and/or to downplay their actions as “just funding troll farms and buying ads”, if you want a head start on your next reply.

"Their effectiveness at achieving their goal is irrelevant" 😂😂😂 oh my God.

The interference that amounted to Twitter accounts and memes on Facebook? Turned out it wasn't effective but we have be scared anyway. Very very concerning.

We are under attack guys. The ruskies are coming. I heard this from Rachel Maddow so it must be true.

Helios

He also says whites are smarter than blacks. He's not racist though.
He said the average IQ is higher. If you don't know what IQ is or don't understand averages don't blame it on him. It's okay though, as long as someone posts statistics and research you don't agree with you can always just call them a racist.

Ke0

He was an early proponent of resettlement. Who knows if he would have changed his mind or seen how reconstruction took off that made him reconsider.

With what money I again ask.

You're ignoring the gap in time I talked about resettling Africa. Again, do you think people like Marcus Garvey or Malcolm X were wasting their time if you believed staying in white America was always the better goal?
History has shown it still hasn't worked out, and who knows if it ever will.

Malcolm realised it wasn't really feasible which is why he started speaking about being self sufficient and not integrating.

So do you accept Russia is equally as deserving of the blame for their part in destabilizing several regions in the world? Heck, you can even throw Japan in there too. The end of WW2 also required drawing up new borders like North Korea and South Korea or before Vietnam was unified. Why aren't you telling both countries to be nanny states for their impact on the world?

Russia does take in immigrants, it's just most of there's are poor white Slavics from the surrounding countries…that they've destabilised.

When I'm advocating the U.S remain isolationist, it also means I don't want the country to be a nanny state and be involved in any worldly conflicts.

Downsize your military/spending from $716b annually to $60b annually.

I'm doing something about it right now. If it didn't concern me, I wouldn't be talking about why this issue affects mostly white countries or pushing back against people trying to turn America into a country with no borders with non-stop illegal immigration.

Crying in every thread about white genocide isn't really doing anything

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Russia does take in immigrants, it's just most of there's are poor white Slavics from the surrounding countries…that they've destabilised.
Russia/Soviet Union did a lot more damage than in just Europe. They were just as active in Africa, Middle East, Asia & South America in destabilizing those regions. So they should be taking in all immigrants from those area if America is also expected too as well.

Ke0 said:
Downsize your military/spending from $716b annually to $60b annually.
I still believe in an America that can defend and project itself. But I have no problems with them pulling out of all ongoing conflicts and focusing the resources on itself.

Ke0 said:
Crying in every thread about white genocide isn't really doing anything
Heh, this post is ironic. I said the same thing about people who want to blame slavery/colonization for all the world's problems.
Turns out actions do speak louder than words eh.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Kenya, or India or Japan all exist with racially homogeneous populations. Why is bringing up white people doing the same somehow different?

You're leaving out the context of the founding of those countries as well as the historical circumstances leading to their current iterations. Kenya, India, and Japan have had their native populations in place for thousands of years. The USA? Not so much. For reasons we should all be familiar with.

Furthermore, what other countries do with their own immigration policy has little bearing on what Americans feel like America's laws should be. They can freely choose to emulate or reject other nations' laws regarding this topic as they please. Just because another country does something doesn't mean America should do it too. I'm sure you've felt this same way when others have praised the Nordic model as a framework we should emulate in the USA, yes?

He said the average IQ is higher. If you don't know what IQ is or don't understand averages don't blame it on him. It's okay though, as long as someone posts statistics and research you don't agree with you can always just call them a racist.

I have a degree in industrial/organizational psychology and worked under Dr. Gerald Barrett of Barett & Associates whose PhD program is considered top 7 in the US. JordanN has a very amateur level understanding of IQ and its utility. Intelligence tests and aptitude tests do not predict occupational success or other important life outcomes.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
So factual.
That is what you are crying about.

"Our elections are in danger. Panic everyone."

Yes, I try to stick to the facts. I believe it was you that used crying emoji though.

I’m more concerned about the hacking of DNC servers and email accounts, and the attacks on state voter registration systems and databases. You know, the blatant cyberattacks.

But yes, fake news and propaganda are a big issue as well, considering those stories receive far higher engagement than the truth, and studies show that the average person has difficulty distinguishing between them.

All of these things have bipartisan acknowledgment and concern. They have the serious attention of all of our ICs. Even the “Twitter accounts and memes”. But you’re welcome to bury your head in the sand if you’d like.

edit: if you feel the need to chat further, you should probably take your grievances to the newly-opened more appropriate thread

Last edited by a moderator:

JordanN

Banned
You're leaving out the context of the founding of those countries as well as the historical circumstances leading to their current iterations. Kenya, India, and Japan have had their native populations in place for thousands of years. The USA? Not so much. For reasons we should all be familiar with.
Throughout all of history, the U.S has always had a majority white demographic. So has Canada, UK, France and other European centric nations.
It's only a modern phenomena, where such demographics changed rapidly.

Rentahamster said:
Furthermore, what other countries do with their own immigration policy has little bearing on what Americans feel like America's laws should be. They can freely choose to emulate or reject other nations' laws regarding this topic as they please. Just because another country does something doesn't mean America should do it too. I'm sure you've felt this same way when others have praised the Nordic model as a framework we should emulate in the USA, yes?
To save you the trouble, I can tell you that if India or Japan don't want to be minorities in their own countries, it's just as likely or higher whites wont want to be minorities in their own.

I have a degree in industrial/organizational psychology and worked under Dr. Gerald Barrett of Barett & Associates whose PhD program is considered top 7 in the US. JordanN has a very amateur level understanding of IQ and its utility. Intelligence tests and aptitude tests do not predict occupational success or other important life outcomes.
Well I disagree. There's too many highly aligned coincidences to suggest IQ is the greatest predictor of success there is.
The fact the subject of research on IQ and intelligence is so heavily censored and treated as taboo leads me to believe it was right all along. It denies a reality where humans, like all other animals, have been subjects of evolutionary pressure.

Throughout all of history, the U.S has always had a majority white demographic. So has Canada, UK, France and other European centric nations.

To save you the trouble, I can tell you that if India or Japan don't want to be minorities in their own countries, it's just as likely or higher whites wont want to be minorities in their own.

Well I disagree. There's too many highly aligned coincidences to suggest IQ is the greatest predictor of success there is.
The fact the subject of research on IQ and intelligence is so heavily censored and treated as taboo leads me to believe it was right all along. It denies a reality where humans, like all other animals, have been subjects of evolutionary pressure.

One should be weary of misusing IQ information. It's a limited application.

TheMikado

Banned

I would like to see your degree in White IQ studies please.

Ok on a serious point, enough is enough and I’m calling out Admins on this at this point. In virtual every thread including ones which have nothing to do with race JordanN has advocated for the supremacy of the white race in development and possession stolen lands while also advocating that white genocide is coming solely on the basis of African people being BORN. The reason this type of talk is dangerous is that if the you claim your race is threatening by the race of another simply being born then there comes only one plausible solution when in this frame of mind... I’m not even against his ability to voice his disgusting opinions, it’s just in every single unrelated thread.

In either case, admin needs to get this guy to stay on topic instead of letting him co opt and use your platform as a means of spreading his personal ideology across the board. Do you really want to become the place that is used for a sounding board for this ideology? No ones asking to take his rights to opinion or speech but there’s a line between expressing opinions and promoting ideology on a privately owned forum. Enough is enough.

Ke0

Russia/Soviet Union did a lot more damage than in just Europe. They were just as active in Africa, Middle East, Asia & South America in destabilizing those regions. So they should be taking in all immigrants from those area if America is also expected too as well.

Russia can barely take care of itself. They're basically a developing nation at this point, immigrants go where there is opportunity for financial growth, and freedom for their family, there isn't much in Russia.

I still believe in an America that can defend and project itself. But I have no problems with them pulling out of all ongoing conflicts and focusing the resources on itself.

You don't need to spend $714b annually to defend yourself.

Heh, this post is ironic. I said the same thing about people who want to blame slavery/colonization for all the world's problems.
Turns out actions do speak louder than words eh.

Not ironic. One has history and facts on it's side. You're just irrationally scared of your neighbor being a slightly different color than you and having to actually compete against others.

Minorities aren't going anywhere so you should I dunno get used to it I guess? You could continue to vote against the best interest of white Americans in a vain attempt to pass policies that hurt minorities but they'll ultimately hurt white Americans too, may not be immediately but it will trickle down.

Last thing I'm worried about here in the UK are PoC or some delusion about "white genocide" (lol what shite), I'm way more worried about Tories and their desire to want to be like America.

You could move to like Australia, but there are natives there.

You could move to Russia! It's like 95% white.

Last edited:
Intelligence tests and aptitude tests do not predict occupational success or other important life outcomes.

BS.

Why does the military use aptitude tests to assign jobs ? Could it be that someone who is only marginally qualified to serve in the military might not be the best person to operate a nuclear reactor on an aircraft carrier ?

JordanN

Banned
The supremacy part is hilarious. Never once did I say any group of people is better than the other.
If you can't handle scientific facts, then feel free to disavow yourself from anything made with science. Your computer, or your antibiotics, are products of racist science.

Not ironic. One has history and facts on it's side.
Slavery was abolished hundreds of years ago. There are white people who moved to America that never owned any slaves or participated in Jim Crow. You can stop blaming every white person you meet anytime now.
It's not going to do you any favors.

Ke0 said:
Russia can barely take care of itself.
Not my problem. You said America destabilized the world. Russia had just as much a hand in it too from the Cold War. So Russian nanny state please. Send all refugees around the world to Russia. Thank you.

Ke0 said:
You don't need to spend $714b annually to defend yourself.
I'm fine with America spending the budget it needs to defend itself.

Last edited:

TheMikado

Banned
The supremacy part is hilarious. Never once did I say any group of people is better than the other.
If you can't handle scientific facts, then feel free to disavow yourself from anything made with science. Your computer, or your biotics, are products of "racist" science.

You have, you continually claim white people developed much of the world because the native residents didn’t know what to do with their own lands. You continue attempt to rate civilizations and races based on various metrics such development, economics, IQ, etc.

Attempting to rank and rate people on the basis of race across multiple factors is the definition of justifying supremacy.

The issue isn’t the discussion of history or science, the issue of the continued mission to bring this ranking system into every unrelated topic. Further the lack of good faith argument when you discredit every piece of information saying “well I just disagree and don’t believe it” shows you aren’t actually interested in anything but advertising your perspective. It’s not about discussion and research with you, it’s about using Neogaf as sounding board and platform to continue espouse your racist views. People are unable to have a meaningful conversation about these topics because we have to retread the same topics that were previously debunked for several pages. Again you don’t argue in good faith beyond promoting the opinions you already established and using NeoGAF as your personal advertising and recruitment tool for your ideology.

eclipze

Caucasians in the US (myself included) will become a minority within my lifetime, regardless of immigration policy. Who has a problem with this?

TheMikado

Banned
Caucasians in the US (myself included) will become a minority within my lifetime, regardless of immigration policy. Who has a problem with this?

JordanN, who claims just the act of some races being born threatens the existence of white people with global genocide.

JordanN

Banned
You have, you continually claim white people developed much of the world because the native residents didn’t know what to do with their own lands. You continue attempt to rate civilizations and races based on various metrics such development, economics, IQ, etc.

Attempting to rank and rate people on the basis of race across multiple factors is the definition of justifying supremacy.
It's not racist to point out different regions developed differently. Only you have spun such historical truths into having anything to do with supremacy or a "rank".

TheMikado said:
Again you don’t argue in good faith beyond promoting the opinions you already established and using NeoGAF as your personal advertising and recruitment tool for your ideology.
Please don't bring Resetera's style of censorship here. Nor am I promoting or recruiting anyone.

Last edited:

PkunkFury

The issue isn’t the discussion of history or science, the issue of the continued mission to bring this ranking system into every unrelated topic. Further the lack of good faith argument when you discredit every piece of information saying “well I just disagree and don’t believe it” shows you aren’t actually interested in anything but advertising your perspective. It’s not about discussion and research with you, it’s about using Neogaf as sounding board and platform to continue espouse your racist views. People are unable to have a meaningful conversation about these topics because we have to retread the same topics that were previously debunked for several pages. Again you don’t argue in good faith beyond promoting the opinions you already established and using NeoGAF as your personal advertising and recruitment tool for your ideology.

And nowhere is this better illustrated than the thread that was locked last week: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-...people-so-much.1463314/page-11#post-253317127

And what do you does JordanN JordanN do when a thread lock gives him an out? He brings the exact same conversation into a new thread, complete with the same lack of good faith arguments

It's not racist to point out different regions developed differently. Only you have spun such historical truths into having anything to do with supremacy or a "rank".

The three assertions I've made below about your posting history point to a supremacy narrative. You are implying that a specific race does not have the mental aptitude of other races, therefore they should not be allowed to hold back other ethno-nations, yet they should also not be governing themselves. This is the definition of supremacy. If you are not arguing for supremacy, it might help your case to clarify your statements, as I have been offering you the opportunity to do

The idea that you are now pointing out "regions developed differently" runs counter to your vehement assertions last week that history is not a factor in the current state of these races and that those bringing up the development of these regions are "blaming history", but it's great to see your views have evolved!

Please don't bring Resetera's style of censorship here. Nor am I promoting anything.

None of us have asked for censorship. We did not ask for the prior thread you tanked to get locked. Heck, I had a detailed response to your latest reply typed up, but I was holding it until you answered the questions, as I did not want my response to be colored by assumptions about the statements you were making. I absolutely wish it hadn't been locked, as we had a great discussion going on. What we are asking for is an open and honest debate without heavy handed moderation. Isn't that what you wanted. Nothing about asking you to clarify your own positions is censorship, in fact it is the opposite. It is fostering a good faith conversation by ensuring your positions are clear

So since you've turned this thread into the locked thread, and since you said you would answer these questions after I provided you some information (which I did), we're still waiting for you to answer these questions:

You have made a number of comments about how African genetics correlate with lower IQ. Do you believe Africans are genetically less intelligent than other races?

You have made a number of comments about how you are concerned about racial suicide and championing ethno-nationalism. Would you like all Africans in other countries deported to Africa?

You have made a number of comments about how African countries are miserable places until White people colonize them, and then when white people are kicked out again they are miserable places again. Do you believe Africans should govern themselves?

Given the above, what solution do you propose which fixes the issues with the African economy?

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
And nowhere is this better illustrated than the thread that was locked last week: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-...people-so-much.1463314/page-11#post-253317127

And what do you does JordanN JordanN do when a thread lock gives him an out? He brings the exact same conversation into a new thread, complete with the same lack of good faith arguments
You're the one that brought up Red States don't do anything, only for me to point out Texas makes more money than several African countries combined.

It's not my intention to bring up race in every thread, but when you have people arguing "it's ok to blame white people" what am I suppose to do? And then when I do start talking about it, I'm accused of "ranking" people.
Naw, I'm not into those games.

Last edited:

Ke0

Slavery was abolished hundreds of years ago. There are white people who moved to America that never owned any slaves or participated in Jim Crow. You can stop blaming every white person you meet anytime now.
It's not going to do you any favors.

You can stop blaming PoC for your irrational fear of being irrelevant too mate. It's not going to do you any favors. Your entire post history is you crying incessantly about white genocide and all kinds of nonsense that no one cares about. If you're that scared just join one of those many nutter cults where you eat berries and stock up on food.

Not my problem. You said America destabilized the world. Russia had just as much a hand in it too from the Cold War. So Russian nanny state please. Send all refugees around the world to Russia. Thank you.

I thought you were about keeping white countries white yet you're fine with sending all of the world's immigrants to a country that's like 97% white... interesting. I said western imperialism destablises the world that includes my country, difference is I'm not complaining about people who are darker than me like you are...constantly. I'm completely fine with other people coming into my country it's the least my country can do since it can't keep to itself, instead always following behind America like a lapdog. But yes, America by large is the driving force, so stop complaining.

I'm fine with America spending the budget it needs to defend itself.

$716b isn't to defend itself, it's to spread imperialism and maintain it's "spreading of democracy" ideology, which includes bombing and destablising regions in the name of "god", resources, and fighting "terrorism" (But you won't attack Saudi Arabia...)

But at least you finally admit you want to maintain your imperialism but just don't want to have to deal with the aftermath.

Again if you're that scared about this "white genocide" stuff, simply bomb places like Canada, Norway, Sweden, UK, etc so those people can immigrate to US. Because that's the only way you'll get them to come to the US en masse, they're definitely not going to leave their country for a lesser one in large amounts any other way.

Last edited:

PkunkFury

You're the one that brought up Red States don't do anything, only for me to point out Texas makes more money than several African countries combined.

I did not bring up "Red States don't do anything". Once again you lack comprehension and construct a straw man to win an argument. I used data to show that one demographic within a closed system is holding back another demographic, the same tactic you are using to paint Africans in a poor light. Texas does not change that the data is overwhelmingly negative for red states. I could continue to employ your disingenuous arguments to refute you as follows: "Actually, I was talking about why did Red State communities in The USA, haven't recreated communities as successful as Texas."

Of course Texas makes more money than African countries. Much like of course it makes more money than Alabama, Wyoming, and West Virginia. According to Wikipedia, as a sovereign country (2016), Texas would be the 10th largest economy in the world by GDP (ahead of South Korea and Canada). We can see why Texas has been so successful based on its size, history, industry and resources. Texas has also had the benefit of being a part of a stable government that has encouraged, for hundreds of years, the behaviors that have made it successful. You are not disproving my point by highlighting Texas. My point continues to be that a number of factors contribute to success. I do not believe genetic superiority is the reason blue states are more successful than red states

It's not my intention to bring up race in every thread, but when you have people arguing "it's ok to blame white people" what am I suppose to do? And then when I do start talking about it, I'm accused of "ranking" people.
Naw, I'm not into those games.

I have never blamed white people for anything, neither have many of the other people arguing with you. This is a whataboutism. If there are people pitching "reverse racism" at you, hitting them back with your own brand of racism doesn't change where you are coming from. So yes, it opens you up to criticism from those who see the bigger picture. My contention has consistently been that genetics alone do not account for the situations modern Africans find themselves in. You have repeatedly argued against that notion, thus posters like myself are not letting up. With posts like these, I'm not sure what you expect us to believe your position is:

But since liberalism has convinced itself that "there's only one human race", all the solutions that would actually fucking work in making these countries no longer the cesspits that they are, are being ignored because of "racism". And that's what I find terrifying. When science has the answers, don't attempt to throw it out over feelings. You start sounding like creationists or flat earthers. The difference is denying Race might be even more dangerous as it has a direct impact on millions of people.

You do this constantly, yet you never elaborate as to what "solutions" you are referring to or how you would make these countries be "cesspits" no longer. You insist that the people "blaming slavery" are not offering a real solution, and all you are doing is "blaming genitics" while claiming you have solutions. How is blaming genetics any closer to coming to a solution when genetics aren't readily changed?

I even agree with you on immigration to the US! but that certainly isn't a solution for the other issues you keep hammering on, such as African GDP or issues African Americans have within the U.S. borders

And you clearly don't want to argue in good faith:

In fact, I'm not going to answer the rest of your post until you either retract your comment or go ahead and post the evidence of supremacy.

the good faith thing to do here would be to keep your word. Answering these questions will help clarify your position:

You have made a number of comments about how African genetics correlate with lower IQ. Do you believe Africans are genetically less intelligent than other races?

You have made a number of comments about how you are concerned about racial suicide and championing ethno-nationalism. Would you like all Africans in other countries deported to Africa?

You have made a number of comments about how African countries are miserable places until White people colonize them, and then when white people are kicked out again they are miserable places again. Do you believe Africans should govern themselves?

Given the above, what solution do you propose which fixes the issues with the African economy?

Last edited:
BS.

Why does the military use aptitude tests to assign jobs ? Could it be that someone who is only marginally qualified to serve in the military might not be the best person to operate a nuclear reactor on an aircraft carrier ?

The validity of the ASVAB for job performance falls between .37 and .46 which is a huge range in my opinion as below .30 is considered weak and above .50 is considered strong correlation.

TheMikado

Banned
I came in to discuss the Trump/Putin summit and once again find the topic derailed to racial comparisons.

Keep them in the threads they belong in.
We are calling on Mods to keep these discussions on track.

luigimario

Banned
I did not bring up "Red States don't do anything". Once again you lack comprehension and construct a straw man to win an argument. I used data to show that one demographic within a closed system is holding back another demographic, the same tactic you are using to paint Africans in a poor light. Texas does not change that the data is overwhelmingly negative for red states. I could continue to employ your disingenuous arguments to refute you as follows: "Actually, I was talking about why did Red State communities in The USA, haven't recreated communities as successful as Texas."

Of course Texas makes more money than African countries. Much like of course it makes more money than Alabama, Wyoming, and West Virginia. According to Wikipedia, as a sovereign country (2016), Texas would be the 10th largest economy in the world by GDP (ahead of South Korea and Canada). We can see why Texas has been so successful based on its size, history, industry and resources. Texas has also had the benefit of being a part of a stable government that has encouraged, for hundreds of years, the behaviors that have made it successful. You are not disproving my point by highlighting Texas. My point continues to be that a number of factors contribute to success. I do not believe genetic superiority is the reason blue states are more successful than red states

I have never blamed white people for anything, neither have many of the other people arguing with you. This is a whataboutism. If there are people pitching "reverse racism" at you, hitting them back with your own brand of racism doesn't change where you are coming from. So yes, it opens you up to criticism from those who see the bigger picture. My contention has consistently been that genetics alone do not account for the situations modern Africans find themselves in. You have repeatedly argued against that notion, thus posters like myself are not letting up. With posts like these, I'm not sure what you expect us to believe your position is:

You do this constantly, yet you never elaborate as to what "solutions" you are referring to or how you would make these countries be "cesspits" no longer. You insist that the people "blaming slavery" are not offering a real solution, and all you are doing is "blaming genitics" while claiming you have solutions. How is blaming genetics any closer to coming to a solution when genetics aren't readily changed?

I even agree with you on immigration to the US! but that certainly isn't a solution for the other issues you keep hammering on, such as African GDP or issues African Americans have within the U.S. borders

And you clearly don't want to argue in good faith:

the good faith thing to do here would be to keep your word. Answering these questions will help clarify your position:

Jordan will not answer your questions or engage with the conversation in any meaningful way. His mind is not open to the suggestion that he may be mistaken in some aspects and nor is he open to learning about new ideas.

I have asked him how he wants the US to remain a white majority state multiple times, and he has yet to answer.

And he doesn't have the courage to actually say what he wants, because I have asked him numerous times to clarify and he has refused to, instead deflecting to other issues.

It's a waste of time....

Top Bottom