• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump and Putin strike deal to hold summit soon

Putin be like if Trump gets the US to leave NATO:
Cs017pk.jpg

Last edited:

JKRMA

Banned
Parts of Western Europe are becoming Islamized (especially in the next 20-30 years) to the point that maybe a change in Allies is needed in some cases. Trump playing the long game? Or could it be countries like France, Germany and UK just don't have the weight or importance anymore compared to the emerging nations in the world. Anyways the vast majority of people in the west don't view Russia as a enemy, the cold war is long gone. So its really a non-issue. The bigger enemies are the rise of China and religious fundamentalism, but even those need a couple more decades to really manifest themselves as the main ideological enemy as the Soviet Union was in the cold war.

Did you just seriously post some Islam hating rhetoric? So what if the population becomes largely Islam? What if most of the population decides to convert? You have a problem with people choosing their own religion to help give them faith and peace? How is Islam worse than any other religion such as Christianity (which has been the torture of my childhood literally) incase you start saying how Islam has done so many bad things? You bigot...

How is Islam worse than any other religion such as Christianity (which has been the torture of my childhood literally) incase you start saying how Islam has done so many bad things? You bigot...

Many Islamists believe in the death penalty for apostates. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

Christians don't believe that if you convert to another religion, or quit believing in religion all together, you should die.

Historically, Muslim majority areas don't treat other religious minorities nicely. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya

During a private meeting at the White House in late April, Trump was discussing trade with French President Emmanuel Macron. At one point, he asked Macron, “Why don’t you leave the E.U.?” and said that if France exited the union, Trump would offer it a bilateral trade deal with better terms than the E.U. as a whole gets from the United States, according to two European officials. The White House did not dispute the officials’ account, but declined to comment.

Let’s set aside for a moment the point that Trump’s proposal reveals a basic lack of understanding of Macron’s views and those of the people who elected him. This is an instance of the president of the United States offering an incentive to dismantle an organization of America’s allies, against stated U.S. government policy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...9cb066-7b10-11e8-aeee-4d04c8ac6158_story.html

How curious.

luigimario

Banned
I'm not working harder for people who enter my country illegally and leech off.
They can be stopped at the border and told to be turned around.

The earth has borders. You're free to walk in your country. Trespass mine and get deported.

So you think children provoked Indians to be killed by them?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Hutchinson#Massacre

So you select a single incident during a war in an attempt to prove to us how dishonest you are?

I'll also add, EVIL

Let's actually read what precipitated the story of Anne Hutchinson:

Kieft's War, also known as the Wappinger War, was a conflict (1643–1645) between settlers of the nascent colony of New Netherland and the native Lenape population in what would later become the New York metropolitan area of the United States. It is named for Director-General of New Netherland Willem Kieft, who had ordered an attack without approval of his advisory council and against the wishes of the colonists. Dutch soldiers attacked Lenape camps and massacred the native inhabitants, which encouraged unification among the regional Algonquian tribes against the Dutch, and precipitated waves of attacks on both sides

Like I said. Natives didn't attack colonists unprovoked.

Don't start none, won't be none.

Your troll level is PERMANENT JUNIOR ACCOUNT

JordanN

Banned
So you select a single incident during a war in an attempt to prove to us how dishonest you are?

I'll also add, EVIL

Let's actually read what precipitated the story of Anne Hutchinson:

Like I said. Natives didn't attack colonists unprovoked.

Don't start none, won't be none.

Your troll level is PERMANENT JUNIOR ACCOUNT

Well I'll say it's unfortunate that the Natives and Settlers got in each other's way in the colonizing of America. If conflicts could have been avoided, they should have been avoided. But this was a world where conquest was still considered normal, and there was no such thing as international law to enforce who is allowed in certain territory.

But that exactly demonstrates why today, I don't want the USA to go down the same path the Natives did. We have real borders, a real military, a real government with citizenship clauses. None of that is stolen/trespassed, but built upon one group beating the other to a technological arms race.

Had it not been America, it could have just as easily been the French or Spanish who would repeat the battle for control of the continent, before a permanent regional power was founded.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Do you consider Mexico an ally?
Do you recognize that they are the ones antagonizing the USA right now with a flood of illegal migrants into America's borders?

With regards to Europe, he wanted to put pressure on them for not paying their fair share into NATO.
Why hello there Canadian! Let me just say that the US are doing everything to keep people from crossing over. You'd know that if you lived near a border town, knew agents that did said job or hell lived in America! As for Mexico they aren't exactly smuggling people over those are the narcos and man do things get complicated from there on.

JordanN

Banned
Why hello there Canadian! Let me just say that the US are doing everything to keep people from crossing over. You'd know that if you lived near a border town, knew agents that did said job or hell lived in America! As for Mexico they aren't exactly smuggling people over those are the narcos and man do things get complicated from there on.
Why didn't Mexico stop the Caravan of Central American migrants back in April?
Mexico is complicit with the immigration crisis.

They even have an upcoming presidential candidate calling for the mass migration into America's borders.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Oh you mean the person aligned with the cartel? Gee I wonder why he'd do that friend.

During a private meeting at the White House in late April, Trump was discussing trade with French President Emmanuel Macron. At one point, he asked Macron, “Why don’t you leave the E.U.?” and said that if France exited the union, Trump would offer it a bilateral trade deal with better terms than the E.U. as a whole gets from the United States, according to two European officials. The White House did not dispute the officials’ account, but declined to comment.

Let’s set aside for a moment the point that Trump’s proposal reveals a basic lack of understanding of Macron’s views and those of the people who elected him. This is an instance of the president of the United States offering an incentive to dismantle an organization of America’s allies, against stated U.S. government policy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...9cb066-7b10-11e8-aeee-4d04c8ac6158_story.html

How curious.
Of course he is trying to do that. He want to dismantle globalistic agenda and EU is a part of it.

Many Islamists believe in the death penalty for apostates. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam

Christians don't believe that if you convert to another religion, or quit believing in religion all together, you should die.

Historically, Muslim majority areas don't treat other religious minorities nicely. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya

Yeah... Christianity never killed anyone. /s

Reading a history book or two might help. Also the Christianity vs Islam scoreboard after 9/11 is so lopsided that mercy rule should be applied.

Helios

Yeah... Christianity never killed anyone. /s

Reading a history book or two might help. Also the Christianity vs Islam scoreboard after 9/11 is so lopsided that mercy rule should be applied.
I think his point was that Christianity evolved from what it was a long time ago. We don't see crusades ,they're no longer burning witches etc. Meanwhile Islamism is still for the most part as extreme as it was hundreds of years ago

luigimario

Banned
I think his point was that Christianity evolved from what it was a long time ago. We don't see crusades ,they're no longer burning witches etc. Meanwhile Islamism is still for the most part as extreme as it was hundreds of years ago

You clearly havent been to Christian Africa, South and Central America, and Chrisitan Asia then.....

cryptoadam

Banned
Do people still think the 45th POTUS is compromised by Russia after over a year being in charge?

He's met with foreign leaders repeatedly, appointed people to key positions, seen classified information and made all types of decisions that don't benefit Putin but people are still pushing this conspiracy theory. Think about the implications if what you believed was true. The US gov't would be completely compromised. No one with power in America would stand by and not sound the alarm on that.

Just go to ERA. Trump is 100% a Russian puppet.

chaos789

Banned
Jordan some of the stuff you advocate for are the very things I used to hear from Neo Nazi skinheads. I am a former Neo Nazi skinhead and they would say things about how we need to keep a white majority and would routinely bring up race and conflate it with intellectual ability. Maybe you are vapid and unaware of what you are supporting, but you sound just like them.

I hope the "both sides" crowd is not advocating to converse and try and understand these people. Because while you play patty cake with them, they will reach around and stab you in the back.

Last edited:
Just go to ERA. Trump is 100% a Russian puppet.
I kinda find this funny, especially that western liberals consider Putin (or that he is better than Trump as XXX without knowing nothing about Russian internal affairs lol) some kind of chessmaster and the main threat (ironic considering that it was the republican creed in the previous centure) while russian geopoliticians consider him a huge failure worthy gaaga tribunal.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jordan some of the stuff you advocate for are the very things I used to hear from Neo Nazi skinheads. I am a former Neo Nazi skinhead and they would say things about how we need to keep a white majority and would routinely bring up race and conflate it with intellectual ability. Maybe you are vapid and unaware of what you are supporting, but you sound just like them.

I hope the "both sides" crowd is not advocating to converse and try and understand these people. Because while you play patty cake with them, they will reach around and stab you in the back.
How did you come to reject your former ideology? Did no one try to understand you and talk to you and attempt to convince you that you were wrong??

chaos789

Banned
How did you come to reject your former ideology? Did no one try to understand you and talk to you and attempt to convince you that you were wrong??

I was indocrinated at a young age of 13. I was a loner and did not have many friends growing up. So I ended up one day meeting this older kid who was 16 at the time. I thought he was so cool had tattoos and always wanted an older brother. But he was a skinhead and started bringing me along to his friends houses who were also Neo Nazi skinheads and then they slowly started introducing me to these ideas that I had never heard before. I was very young and impressionable and due to insecurities or wanting to fit in, I bought into all of it. I would later find out a lot of the other members were like me, as in either runaways or kids wanting to belong. And there were adults their too, who would often speak in large crowds and people would pass out pamplets and copies of "Mein Kampf".

So fast forward 3-4 years, I began getting older and meet this girl. She was different and I ended up developing feelings for her, but she was not a member of the Neo Nazi's. But she knew I was but began trying to talk me out of it, introducing me to her friends of various minorities and giving me books to read etc. i just started questioning everything and it was difficult as I had been brainwashed by them for 3 years. My parents were upset with me and it caused a major rift in the family. I ran away quite a few times in those years and stayed with this group of people I became attached too. But this girl was also a punk and got me into hardcore/punk. Now I was no stranger to such music but I was listening to Skrewdriver etc.But I began listening to Dead Kennedays, Bad Religion, Agent Orange,Vandals, and others. I just started questioning what I was taught and began seeing things differently. I eventually distanced myself from those individuals, and tried to reach out to others years later to try and make them see through the BS, but was unsuccessful most of the time.

This was a lot more elaborate and emotional at the time that I can convey on a forum. But I got out of that scene and feel regretful for my involvment with those groups. But giving my experience I know how they operate and what they do to try and recruit. Even back then they talked about having a cleaner image and going to college and getting involved in the system to try and change things from within in order to try and achieve a white ethnostate. Of course it was generally talked in violent overtures when they were amongst like minded individuals. They would clean it up, when talking to the unconverted.

Make no mistake though, there is no middle ground with these people.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I was indocrinated at a young age of 13. I was a loner and did not have many friends growing up. So I ended up one day meeting this older kid who was 16 at the time. I thought he was so cool had tattoos and always wanted an older brother. But he was a skinhead and started bringing me along to his friends houses who were also Neo Nazi skinheads and then they slowly started introducing me to these ideas that I had never heard before. I was very young and impressionable and due to insecurities or wanting to fit in, I bought into all of it. I would later find out a lot of the other members were like me, as in either runaways or kids wanting to belong. And there were adults their too, who would often speak in large crowds and people would pass out pamplets and copies of "Mein Kampf".

So fast forward 3-4 years, I began getting older and meet this girl. She was different and I ended up developing feelings for her, but she was not a member of the Neo Nazi's. But she knew I was but began trying to talk me out of it, introducing me to her friends of various minorities and giving me books to read etc. i just started questioning everything and it was difficult as I had been brainwashed by them for 3 years. My parents were upset with me and it caused a major rift in the family. I ran away quite a few times in those years and stayed with this group of people I became attached too. But this girl was also a punk and got me into hardcore/punk. Now I was no stranger to such music but I was listening to Skrewdriver etc.But I began listening to Dead Kennedays, Bad Religion, Agent Orange,Vandals, and others. I just started questioning what I was taught and began seeing things differently. I eventually distanced myself from those individuals, and tried to reach out to others years later to try and make them see through the BS, but was unsuccessful most of the time.

This was a lot more elaborate and emotional at the time that I can convey on a forum. But I got out of that scene and feel regretful for my involvment with those groups. But giving my experience I know how they operate and what they do to try and recruit. Even back then they talked about having a cleaner image and going to college and getting involved in the system to try and change things from within in order to try and achieve a white ethnostate. Of course it was generally talked in violent overtures when they were amongst like minded individuals. They would clean it up, when talking to the unconverted.

Thank you for sharing your story. What I'm trying to get at though, is that someone was about to get through to you. You were once one of them. If it worked for you, why wouldn't it work for others who are in a similar situation that you once were in?

Cato

Banned

Thank you for sharing this. Sorry for the wall of text.

You are brave since in the current climate past transgressions can never be forgiven and once you did something wrong you are an outcast forever.
That said I am VERY happy and want to CONGRATULATE you for not being a nazi/alt-right any more.
Real nazis are really bad. I have a lot of "holes" in my ancestry tree that are due to nazi interference with my relatives right to not be murdered.
For example one, now passed, relative that used to tell how when he was a young boy he witnessed his mother being raped and then shot at an ad-hoc road block. Everyone was sad.

I really dislike nazis. They are bad. I also have a BIG problem with current year millennials from the alt-left that call anyone they disagree with nazi.
Trump got two scoops of ice-cream while everyone else just got one. He is a nazi, confirmed.
That is so incredibly offensive to people that lost folks to real nazis.
If a millennial said that to my face I might just punch him/her out right there.

That said. I am genuinely happy you are not identifying as a nazi any more.
I hold no grudges to your old believes, no matter how much you previous believes you held hurt me and trivialized my dead family.
I will still just celebrate you are no longer a nazi. I would buy you a beer.

Now onto you. Listen, I am not looking for a "gotcha" or something to embarrass you with or use as a weapon against you.
You have already said you used to be a nazi, so how much worse can it get (you you are no longer one, which I want to celebrate!)

I have a genuine question, and would genuinely want to hear your story here. If you need a few days to collect your thoughts or think things over
that is fine with me. I genuinely want to hear your thoughts here, in a non judgmental manner.

A lot of times, some people are attracted to the extremes. Be it extreme right or extreme left. And sometimes they switch, abruptly, from one extreme to the other.
There are a lot of studies that show that this does happen. Ex nazi swing to suddenly become extreme left, or anachro-communist swinging to become
alt-right nazis.
I don't judge here but I think you are very far left right now.
My question is, when you stopped being a nazi, why did you switch to become far-left. Why not just end being a nazi and then just center as a centrist?
Have you given thought to this, why switching from one extreme to the other?
Again, no malice from me intended. I am just curious. I genuinely want to hear your thoughts.

Last edited:

chaos789

Banned
Thank you for sharing this. Sorry for the wall of text.

You are brave since in the current climate past transgressions can never be forgiven and once you did something wrong you are an outcast forever.
That said I am VERY happy and want to CONGRATULATE you for not being a nazi/alt-right any more.
Real nazis are really bad. I have a lot of "holes" in my ancestry tree that are due to nazi interference with my relatives right to not be murdered.
For example one, now passed, relative that used to tell how when he was a young boy he witnessed his mother being raped and then shot at an ad-hoc road block.

I really dislike nazis. They are bad. I also have a BIG problem with current year millennials from the alt-left that call anyone they disagree with nazi.
Trump got two scoops of ice-cream while everyone else just got one. He is a nazi, confirmed.
That is so incredibly offensive to people that lost folks to real nazis.
If a millennial said that to my face I might just punch him/her out right there.

That said. I am genuinely happy you are not identifying as a nazi any more.
I hold no grudges to your old believes, no matter how much you previous believes you held hurt me and trivialized my dead family.
I will still just celebrate you are no longer a nazi. I would buy you a beer.

Now onto you. Listen, I am not looking for a "gotcha" or something to embarrass you with or use as a weapon against you.
You have already said you used to be a nazi, so how much worse can it get (you you are no longer one, which I want to celebrate!)

I have a genuine question, and would genuinely want to hear your story here. If you need a few days to collect your thoughts or think things over
that is fine with me. I genuinely want to hear your thoughts here, in a non judgmental manner.

A lot of times, some people are attracted to the extremes. Be it extreme right or extreme left. And sometimes they switch, abruptly, from one extreme to the other.
There are a lot of studies that show that this does happen. Ex nazi swing to suddenly become extreme left, or anachro-communist swinging to become
alt-right nazis.
I don't judge here but I think you are very far left right now.
My question is, when you stopped being a nazi, why did you switch to become far-left. Why not just end being a nazi and then just center as a centrist?
Have you given thought to this, why switching from one extreme to the other?
Again, no malice from me intended. I am just curious. I genuinely want to hear your thoughts.

I will get back to you soon. This will take sometime to explain. In brief though, the Neo Nazi movement I was involved in was before the term "alt-right" was used. This did not exist in the 90's, when as a teen, I was a Neo Nazi skinhead.

I am not a millennial, I am from Gen X, meaning I am old lol. When I was a Neo Nazi skinhead there was no internet like there is now.

I was at one time a anarcho-syndicalist, but not anymore. If you think I am far left now, I'd hate to see what you would say 20 years ago, lol. But no I am no longer far left, but that depends on your perspective. Left or Right are words without action to back up those feelings, do they truly mean anything at all?

Do I think DJT is a nazi? No. I do think he is a racist, but racist like your old ignorant uncle who never changed with the times. Everyone likes to throw the word "Nazi" around without understanding what a Nazi is, especially in historical context. People called both George W. Bush and Barack Obama, Nazi as well. Also, liberals who call every conservative a Nazi now cannot do that and then get upset when conservatives call them communists. Because it is the exact same thing.

Thank you for the words of encouragement about me relinquishing my old beliefs. I hate Nazi's, so yes that would even entail I hate my former self. I am sorry about your family, and no one should have to endure what people had too during the rise of Adolf Hitler.

I will have to get back to you directly though on your question.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned

I have no affiliation with Neo-Nazism nor do I care who those people are.
There are already several countries around the world that are ethnically homogeneous. But nobody is calling the Indians, Kenyans or Japanese Nazis for remaining the majority in their countries.

Last edited:

chaos789

Banned
I have no affiliation with Neo-Nazism nor do I care who those people are.
There are already several countries around the world that are ethnically homogeneous. But nobody is calling the Indians, Kenyans or Japanese Nazis for remaining the majority in their countries.

Never said you had affiliation. It is just some of the things you say are things they espouse. Just keep that in mind when being for a "white majority".

America is a melting pot and is not comparable historically to the countries you mentioned. The United States is a nation of immigrants.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Never said you had affiliation. It is just some of the things you say are things they espouse. Just keep that in mind when being for a "white majority".

America is a melting pot and is not comparable historically to the countries you mentioned. The United States is a nation of immigrants.
America from its inception had always been majority white.
And why is immigration/melting pot limited to the U.S? Anyone can immigrate to those countries I listed.

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
America from its inception had always been majority white.

And at some stage it will not be. So what? Who cares?
I want humanity to succeed and become a interplanetary species.
If that means I have to succumb my white ass to an East Asian overlord of the East Asian IQ master race, so be it.
I am still a mensa member so I am certain my new yellow master will find some light work for me to attend to outside of the
salt mine.

I am not sure you are arguing in good faith anymore.

(Mods: Please do not ban me. I try to be sarcastic, or whatever.)

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
And at some stage it will not be. So what? Who cares?
Because it makes no sense why white people are the only ones who are minorities in their own countries.
And I care because of the ramifications it brings.

sahlberg said:
I am not sure you are arguing in good faith anymore.
As usual, the "good faith" argument. You're only helping to solidify my views if you find the idea of whites being majorities in countries they founded is offensive, but you have zero issue or are not calling for the mass diversification of other non-white countries. If you ever meet someone who is from Kenya or India, do you call them Nazis because 90% of their population is the same race? If not, why are white people being singled out for not wanting to be minorities?

Cato

Banned
Because it makes no sense why white people are the only ones who are minorities in their own countries.

As usual, the "good faith" argument. You're only helping to solidify my views if you find the idea of whites being majorities in countries they founded is offensive, but you have zero issue or are not calling for the mass diversification of other non-white countries. If you ever meet someone who is from Kenya or India, do you call them Nazis because 90% of their population is the same race? If not, why are white people being singled out for not wanting to be minorities?

I really don't care about who is in majority or in minority in the country I live in.
(I have lived in the US, RSA(really shitty area), Europe, Oceania (twice) )
As long as I get a fair go, I am satisfied.

Please stop talking about Nazis. You have no idea about how bad nazis were. Just stop.

Last edited:

Panda1

Banned
So what if the population becomes largely Islam? What if most of the population decides to convert?

Why no do some research instead of asking rhetorical questions. We know exactly what happens when a country turns to Islamic theocracy. Are you being disingenuous not taking peoples concerns seriously or just expect them to convert and be happy?

Cato

Banned
why are white people being singled out for not wanting to be minorities?

Most people just don't care if their race is in a population-majority or not. They want live a normal life, have normal friends,
have kids that go to normal school, and from time to time have a beer and bbq with friends in the backyard.

Normal people want to live a normal life with normal people as neighbors. They don't obsess about ethnicity or race of their friends and neighbors.

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
Why no do some research instead of asking rhetorical questions. We know exactly what happens when a country turns to Islamic theocracy. Are you being disingenuous not taking peoples concerns seriously or just expect them to convert and be happy?

If the population on the whole wants to convert to Islam, would you take away their freedom of choice? What would you want done to these WHITE EUROPEANS who made the conscious choice to convert to Islam? Lock them up? Kill them? Deport them to "Islamistan"? I mean what a stupid question.
Look at Europe now, it's becoming more and more right wing, and we have seen what happens when a country goes in that direction, but let me guess, you have on issue with that?

luigimario

Banned

Mate have you ever been to dubai or UAE or a host of other gulf countries? The native population is outnumbered by migrants at a proportion of 1:100. There are more EUROPEANS in dubai than there are emiratis!

Panda1

Banned
If the population on the whole wants to convert to Islam, would you take away their freedom of choice? What would you want done to these WHITE EUROPEANS who made the conscious choice to convert to Islam? Lock them up? Kill them? Deport them to "Islamistan"? I mean what a stupid question.
Look at Europe now, it's becoming more and more right wing, and we have seen what happens when a country goes in that direction, but let me guess, you have on issue with that?

So you ignored the whole question! Well done- let me guess you are Muslim and got butt hurt with any critism of Islam. Poor darling

luigimario

Banned
So you ignored the whole question! Well done- let me guess you are Muslim and got butt hurt with any critism of Islam. Poor darling
Mate I asked you a legitimate question. What do you want done with the WHITE EUROPEANS who CONSCIOUSLY choose to convert? Lock them up?
What would you do the same people who became more right wing? Same thing?

Try to actually answer the question this time mate.

JordanN

Banned
Mate have you ever been to dubai or UAE or a host of other gulf countries? The native population is outnumbered by migrants at a proportion of 1:100. There are more EUROPEANS in dubai than there are emiratis!
You mean they're outnumbered by slaves? And they're all run by a monarchy/theocracy, so the government is still based on a certain group's interest.

Most people just don't care if their race is in a population-majority or not. They want live a normal life, have normal friends,
have kids that go to normal school, and from time to time have a beer and bbq with friends in the backyard.

Normal people want to live a normal life with normal people as neighbors. They don't obsess about ethnicity or race of their friends and neighbors.
Except they do.
White flight is a real thing.

And history has shown you can't have a normal life when demographics change dramatically. The USA is only 62% white, and it's already embroiled in ethnic divison and conflict. You think life is going to get better when that number drops down to 2%?

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
You mean they're outnumbered by slaves? And they're all run by a monarchy/theocracy, so the government is still based on a certain group's interest.

C'mon mate, atleast try to have a proper discussion, otherwise this is a waste of time. You have expats from all over the world there, yes some are practically treated as slaves, but you have HUGE numbers of europeans and americans there too who are fair better. Yes it is a theocracy, and yes the emiratis are better protected in the law, which is slowly changing. Wait, is that what you are advocating for? An ethnostate where one group has more rights than another? You want to be like an islamic monarchy? Or did I misunderstand?

JordanN

Banned
C'mon mate, atleast try to have a proper discussion, otherwise this is a waste of time. You have expats from all over the world there, yes some are practically treated as slaves, but you have HUGE numbers of europeans and americans there too who are fair better. Yes it is a theocracy, and yes the emiratis are better protected in the law, which is slowly changing. Wait, is that what you are advocating for? An ethnostate where one group has more rights than another? You want to be like an islamic monarchy? Or did I misunderstand?
The complete opposite.
I don't want slaves or dictatorships. I want white people to remain the majority in their countries.
Kenya, India and Japan do this fine. Why can't white people do this too?

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
And how do you propose we do that?
Deport all illegal immigrants. Build the wall so there wont be future illegals trying to hop over the border and stay here.
Reduce immigration quotas. There's already a ton of people here, we're not exactly desperate for more overcrowded cities.

Reduce taxes and end the welfare state. There might be more solutions but I feel everything I listed is good enough.

luigimario

Banned
Deport all illegal immigrants. Build the wall so there wont be future illegals trying to hop over the border and stay here.
Reduce immigration quotas. There's already a ton of people here, we're not exactly desperate for more overcrowded cities.

Reduce taxes and end the welfare state. There might be more solutions but I feel everything I listed is good enough.

But even if you stopped all immigration, legal and illegal, white people would still become a minority over time in the USA, and it is because any time a black person and a white person has a child, that child will be classed as "black" due to the one drop rule. So stop all mixing of the races as well?

JordanN

Banned
But even if you stopped all immigration, legal and illegal, white people would still become a minority over time in the USA, and it is because any time a black person and a white person has a child, that child will be classed as "black" due to the one drop rule. So stop all mixing of the races as well?
Only 15% of all new marriages are mixed race, and it's actually the lowest with whites marrying non-whites.

E28hzDc.png

And I'll add this since it's relevant. Divorce rates are much more higher in interracial marriages.
50bfa961_0d1f_41bb_81ff_c5b66ef4e2fe.jpg

Last edited:

chaos789

Banned
The complete opposite.
I don't want slaves or dictatorships. I want white people to remain the majority in their countries.
Kenya, India and Japan do this fine. Why can't white people do this too?

Who gives a shit if the United States no longer remains a white majority. The only people who care about that are well.....racists.

You are probably against interracial relationships as well.

As an individual who was at a time a racist and supporter of Nazi idealogy. I feel confident (please do not ban me) in saying that you are a racist. You might be unaware of your racism, but the sooner you own up to it, the sooner you can change.

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
Only 15% of all new marriages are mixed race, and it's actually the lowest with whites marrying non-whites.

E28hzDc.png

And I'll add this since it's relevant. Divorce rates are much more higher in interracial marriages.
50bfa961_0d1f_41bb_81ff_c5b66ef4e2fe.jpg
Soooo..... you do want to ban interracial marriages? Because my point still stands, you will have a minority white population just by how you define "whiteness", unless you ban interracial marriages. Or are you going to force non-whites to have fewer children? Or force them to be sterile? How are you going to ensure white hegemony in the US?

JordanN

Banned
Who gives a shit if the United States no longer remains a white majority. The only people who care about that are well.....racists.
All the white people fleeing to more white neighborhoods care. I also care because because I don't want to see white countries go down in ethnic conflict.

I fail to see the racism when I've pointed out numerous times. Kenya, or India or Japan all exist with racially homogeneous populations. Why is bringing up white people doing the same somehow different?
Have you called all 3 countries racist?

chaos789 said:
As an individual who was at a time a racist and supporter of Nazi idealogy. I feel confident (please do not ban me) in saying that you are a racist. You might be unaware of your racism, but the sooner you own up to it, the sooner you can change.
There's nothing to own up to. I want white countries to maintain a white demographic.

Soooo..... you do want to ban interracial marriages? Because my point still stands, you will have a minority white population just by how you define "whiteness", unless you ban interracial marriages. Or are you going to force non-whites to have fewer children? Or force them to be sterile? How are you going to ensure white hegemony in the US?
So what? They're not the majority and most whites date other white people. You're turning this into a non-issue.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
All the white people fleeing to more white neighborhoods care.

Right. And the people either left for economic reasons (nothing to do with seeking a white majority) or they left because they were...racist. If you’d read your own link you would’ve seen that.

You also would’ve seen the bit that mentions white flight in North America started to reverse in the 90s.

Last edited by a moderator:

chaos789

Banned
All the white people fleeing to more white neighborhoods care. I also care because because I don't want to see white countries go down in ethnic conflict.

I fail to see the racism when I've pointed out numerous times. Kenya, or India or Japan all exist with racially homogeneous populations. Why is bringing up white people doing the same somehow different?
Have you called all 3 countries racist?

There's nothing to own up to. I want white countries to maintain a white demographic.

So what? They're not the majority and most whites date other white people. You're turning this into a non-issue.

So you are against interracial relationships and marriages?

Top Bottom