• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump and Putin strike deal to hold summit soon

Just go to ERA. Trump is 100% a Russian puppet.

The idea that Pres. Trump is 100% a Russian puppet is a political stunt/conspiracy theory that doesn't make much sense. All the surveillance tools the US gov't has and no one in charge can tell the public with confidence if a famous multi-billionaire is a Manchurian candidate? A lot of Trump's life is out there and been out there for decades.

If Pres. Obama and his admin can't figure out something as crucial as that while Trump is running or before giving Pres. Trump the keys to the gov't...then what are people getting paid for?

Many of the people spreading innuendo and undermining Trump's election don't realize that this episode screams incompetence and the implications are far too grave. If I were them, I'd hope it's just a political witch hunt once it's all over.

JordanN

Banned
Why would you want white majority countries to remain white. Achieve what exactly?
Why does India maintain an Indian majority country? Why does Kenya maintain a Kenyan majority? Why does Japan maintain a Japanese majority.
If all these countries do it, why are you so opposed to whites doing it too?

So you are against interracial relationships and marriages?
No, I don't care about them. The numbers are too low to make a difference.

Right. And the people either left for economic reasons (nothing to do with seeking a white majority) or they left because they were...racist. If you’d read your own link you would’ve seen that.

You also would’ve seen the bit that mentions white flight in North America started to reverse in the 90s.
White flight still exists today.
And can you explain why would they leave for economic or "racist" reasons? If white people are leaving for homogeneous communities, why would forcing them to be minorities in their own country be a good idea?

Last edited:

chaos789

Banned
Why does India maintain an Indian majority country? Why does Kenya maintain a Kenyan majority? Why does Japan maintain a Japanese majority.

And can you explain why would they leave for economic or "racist" reasons? If white people are leaving for homogeneous communities, why would forcing them to be minorities in their own country be a good idea?

So if the numbers were higher you would be concerned about interracial relationships?

?

You didn't name a reason. Why do you care?

Last edited by a moderator:

JordanN

Banned
So if the numbers were higher you would be concerned about interracial relationships?
It's a dumb bait question. Interracial marriage is a non-issue in a white country. There's nothing more to answer.

You didn't name a reason. Why do you care?
Yes I did. Every other [non-white] country does it. I want white countries to be the same.
And I care because it will create further division and ethnic conflict if whites become minorities in their own countries.
We already have ethnic issues with a 62% white majority in America. Whites being further underrepresented will spell chaos and unrest.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member

“It exists” is about all you can say. It’s not the widespread phenomenon that it was in the immediate post-Civil Rights and Jim Crow era. You’re incorrectly applying it to your argument that white people are better off “sticking to their own”.

I’m not going to explain the economic and racist reasons for white flight when it’s literally all your link talks about. Read the things you link to before trying to use them in an argument.

No one is “forcing whites to be a minority in the US”. You’re just making things up now. What you’re really complaining about is that we aren’t enacting laws and policies to preserve the white majority, which is an entirely different concept.

luigimario

Banned

Mate, you are saying you want the US to have a majority white population. I'm telling you, as a matter of fact, that even if you stop ALL immigration, whites will still become a minority in the future, just because of things like interracial marriages. So no matter what you want, whites will become a minority eventually. Not today, not tomorrow, probably not even in your life time, but they will, unless 1) you stop inter racial marriages/ offspring, 2) limit the number of offspring non whites can have, 3) forced sterilisation of non-whites, 4) forced repatriation of non-whites.

JordanN

Banned
Mate, you are saying you want the US to have a majority white population. I'm telling you, as a matter of fact, that even if you stop ALL immigration, whites will still become a minority in the future, just because of things like interracial marriages..
I'm going to stop the conversation here.
You can read the data that puts white and non-white marriages as statistically at the bottom. It doesn't have an impact. If you deny that, whatever, I'm done.

“It exists” is about all you can say. It’s not the widespread phenomenon that it was
And that doesn't debunk what I've said since the beginning. White people will seek out communities that are more white.

404Ender said:
I’m not going to explain the economic and racist reasons for white flight
Great, more reasons for me to not care. You think white people are leaving because "lol they can"? Why does this phenomenon only exist when white people are faced with being minorities?

404Ender said:
No one is “forcing whites to be a minority in the US”.
Then why does this topic exist? Only white countries are being faced with diversification and becoming minorities. You can tell Kenya, India and Japan to stop being the majority in their countries. Why wont you do that?

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
“It exists” is about all you can say. It’s not the widespread phenomenon that it was in the immediate post-Civil Rights and Jim Crow era. You’re incorrectly applying it to your argument that white people are better off “sticking to their own”.

I’m not going to explain the economic and racist reasons for white flight when it’s literally all your link talks about. Read the things you link to before trying to use them in an argument.

White flight, as the opposite of gentrification does still exist. I just don't think it happens due to racism. Maybe it happened due to racism a long time ago but I think at least today the bigger driver is rather socio-economic than racial.

When the socio-economic level drops in a neighborhood, it is natural that the middle class will eventually leave. I mean, if hey have the means to move to a nicer neighborhood, why wouldn't they?
This reinforces the change in socio-economic mix and makes even more middle class flee.

I.e. I might be wrong, but I don't think white flight happens because there are too many doctors, scientists, engineers of the wrong skin color around.
I think it rather happens because there is too much poverty, too many broken down cars on the roads and too much crime and drugs. That is what the middle class are fleeing from.
Not skin color.

luigimario

Banned
I'm going to stop the conversation here.
You can read the data that puts white and non-white marriages as statistically at the bottom. It doesn't have an impact. If you deny that, whatever, I'm done.

And that doesn't debunk what I've said since the beginning. White people will seek out communities that are more white.

Great, more reasons for me to not care. You think white people are leaving because "lol they can"? Why does this phenomenon only exist when white people are faced with being minorities?

Then why does this topic exist? Only white countries are being faced with diversification and becoming minorities. You can tell Kenya, India and Japan to stop being the majority in their countries. Why wont you do that?

I didn't say inter racial marriages were the majority of marriages, all I said is that EVENTUALLY, because of multiple factors, one of them being interracial marriages, white population WILL become a minority in the US. I don't see why that is so hard to understand? And you keep dodging the question, that even if you were to stop ALL IMMIGRATION, whites will still become a minority, what with higher birth rates in the latino/hispanic community etc, unless you were to implement certain.......strategies. It seems you get quite coy about wanting to admit to the necessity of those strategies...

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member

Some will, or course. But you have not provided a shred of evidence that this is a majority-held (or even close to one) opinion in 2018.

You think white people are leaving because "lol they can"? Why does this phenomenon only exist when white people are faced with being minorities?

It doesn't. Either read your link, or stop your flimsy line of argumentation. Don't waste others' time by ignoring your own sources when trying to argue.

Then why does this topic exist?

This topic is about Trump and Putin, not about whites being forced out of the US.

You can tell Kenya, India and Japan to stop being the majority in their countries. Why wont you do that?

We've had this conversation before. I asked you to start at topic about Japanese homogeneity and nationalism, and you never did. Plenty would make arguments that ethnostates are not beneficial, and it's not limited to just "white people ethnostates".

JordanN

Banned
We've had this conversation before. I asked you to start at topic about Japanese homogeneity and nationalism, and you never did.
Why would I?
Everyone in this thread is in agreement that there are plenty of non-white countries who are homogeneous. I don't even care what their cultures or level of nationalism is. We all agree that Kenya or India or Japanese have their own ethnic majorities.

But the pressure for being diverse and as a result, becoming minorities in their own countries is only used against whites. Not Indians. Not Japanese. Only white countries.
I frankly don't know why I have to defend this claim. India exists without anyone telling them to abandon everything they have and become minorities. How is it wrong for white countries to not do the same as everyone else?

404Ender said:
Plenty would make arguments that ethnostates are not beneficial,
Then let countries make that choice. Despite any issues Japan has, they're still not begging to become minorities in their countries.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
But the pressure for being diverse and as a result, becoming minorities in their own countries is only used against whites. Not Indians. Not Japanese. Only white countries.

This is a total fabrication of reality. A complete lie. Stop propagating it.

JordanN

Banned
This is a total fabrication of reality. A complete lie. Stop propagating it.
Mexico is bringing immigrants all the way over from central & south America to the U.S. Mexico gets no blame but the U.S is called all nasty words for trying to stop them at the borders and even build a wall to enforce it.

There exists a refugee crisis in the middle east and Africa. Why is no one telling Japan to open their borders and take them all? Why do they all have to go to Europe and North America instead of several other countries that exist around the world?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Mexico is bringing immigrants all the way over from central & south America to the U.S. Mexico gets no blame but the U.S is called all nasty words for trying to stop them at the borders and even build a wall to enforce it.

There exists a refugee crisis in the middle east and Africa. Why is no one telling Japan to open their borders and take them all? Why do they all have to go to Europe and North America instead of several other countries that exist around the world?

Ok sure, we can move those goalposts from "pressure to be less homogenous" to "pressure to take in more refugees". Whatever.

You're asking why it's more feasible for Middle Eastern and African refugees to go to Europe instead of Japan? Think about why that might be. Think about where Japan is located, and what type of land mass it is, etc.

Then let countries make that choice.

Countries do get to make that choice. You just don't agree with it. No country is being forced to take refugees they don't want under threat of war.

It's a dumb bait question. Interracial marriage is a non-issue in a white country. There's nothing more to answer.

Yes I did. Every other [non-white] country does it. I want white countries to be the same.
And I care because it will create further division and ethnic conflict if whites become minorities in their own countries.
We already have ethnic issues with a 62% white majority in America. Whites being further underrepresented will spell chaos and unrest.

We have less issues now at 62% than we did at 99%.

So if you're scared, you shouldn't be. Don't listen to the "they will not replace us" ethnostate trolls.

JordanN

Banned
Ok sure, we can move those goalposts from "pressure to be less homogenous" to "pressure to take in more refugees". Whatever.

You're asking why it's more feasible for Middle Eastern and African refugees to go to Europe instead of Japan? Think about why that might be. Think about where Japan is located, and what type of land mass it is, etc.
I said nothing about feasible. We live in a world of planes, boats, and roads. All the technology that gets them to Europe can get them to Japan.
So again, why isn't Japan or India being told to open their borders and take all the refugees from Africa and Middle East? You even said ethnostates are bad, so help Japan get a headstart and become minorities in their country.

404Ender said:
Countries do get to make that choice. No country is being forced to take refugees they don't want under threat of war.
In this thread, I'm being called a racist for asking white countries to be white. Doesn't sound like a choice to me!
And again, look at Mexico. They brought all those immigrants from South America to America's doorsteps. America refusing them and even trying to build the wall gets them called all nasty names. Mexico however, gets off scott free.

JordanN

Banned
We have less issues now at 62% than we did at 99%.

So if you're scared, you shouldn't be. Don't listen to the "they will not replace us" ethnostate trolls.
So when America was 99% white, the media bombarded them back then about their evil white privilege? When they were 99%, whites were being kidnapped and tortured for voting for Presidents?
No, it's only gotten worse.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
In this thread, I'm being called a racist for asking white countries to be white. Doesn't sound like a choice to me!
And again, look at Mexico. They brought all those immigrants from South America to America's doorsteps. America refusing them and even trying to build the wall gets them called all nasty names. Mexico however, gets off scott free.

Oh no, mean names! That’s definitely preventing Trump from making his own decisions.

When there’s a refugee crisis in Asia, Japan will be asked to help. Makes no sense to ship them halfway across the world when there are countries willing to help nearby.

JordanN

Banned
Oh no, mean names! That’s definitely preventing Trump from making his own decisions.
Name calling turns to violence which turns to death threats.

It's not a coincidence that the left has become unhinged the more Trump talks about these issues. It's a not a choice if it could one day get us killed for speaking out.

When there’s a refugee crisis in Asia, Japan will be asked to help. Makes no sense to ship them halfway across the world when there are countries willing to help nearby.

But you said ethnostates are bad. Japan should be the ones claiming dibs on all the refugees from the Middle East & Africa. There's more than enough for them to start taking in and become minorities in their own country.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Name calling turns to violence which turns to death threats.

It's not a coincidence that the left has become unhinged the more Trump talks about these issues. It's a not a choice if it could one day get us killed for speaking out.

So we censor those people instead then? I thought the Liberals were the anti-free speech snowflakes?

JordanN

Banned
So we censor those people instead then? I thought the Liberals were the anti-free speech snowflakes?

No. The liberals are the ones threatening to blow up the white house and decapitate Trump for refusing to support open borders.
They're not threatening Mexico with taking in all the refugees/immigrants, but America building a wall is enough for them to go unhinged and start promoting violence.
We're not given a choice in these matters if we have to submit to dying.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
No. The liberals are the ones threatening to blow up the white house and decapitate Trump for refusing to support open borders.

But that’s not happening here. When you’re ready to confront the arguments and discussions put forth by NeoGAF posters and not bogeymen on Twitter, we can pick this debate up.

DESTROYA

That video just reminded me what a hypocritical scumbag Kathy Griffin really is.
As to the topic it’ll be interesting to see what Putin and Trump has to say.

chaos789

Banned
That is your proof , posting video's of Kathy Griffin saying crazy things? I was not aware Kathy Griffin was the appointed spokesperson for every liberal in the United States.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
It's what on their minds.

On Gaf's spin off site, it's already become very common to call Republicans nazis. No brownshirt or jackboots required. Followed by numerous posts calling for physical harm of the President.
And it's all over innocuous stuff. We're not being given a choice without putting our lives on the line.

So when America was 99% white, the media bombarded them back then about their evil white privilege? When they were 99%, whites were being kidnapped and tortured for voting for Presidents?
No, it's only gotten worse.

Back then white people were beating each other's asses and fighting tooth and nail against other white nationalities.The point is that as time goes on people unite. I rather worry about white privilege as backlash now than fuck around 400 years ago.

JordanN

Banned
Back then white people were beating each other's asses and fighting tooth and nail against other white nationalities.The point is that as time goes on people unite. I rather worry about white privilege as backlash now than fuck around 400 years ago.

If it was non-stop brawling, America wouldn't have made it past the first 13 colonies and built wonders like the Empire State Building.

And America wont unite, when the white majority lose their status. It didn't happen in Haiti. And it didn't happen in South Africa.

Last edited:

base

Banned
Did you just seriously post some Islam hating rhetoric? So what if the population becomes largely Islam? What if most of the population decides to convert? You have a problem with people choosing their own religion to help give them faith and peace? How is Islam worse than any other religion such as Christianity (which has been the torture of my childhood literally) incase you start saying how Islam has done so many bad things? You bigot...
yeah, sure. Meanwhile they will kill all gay people, prohibit bikinis etc. Sure, just let them have our freedom without single bullet. I'd would say as a European, our land our rules - if you don't accept it just get the fuck out.

If it was non-stop brawling, America wouldn't have made it past the first 13 colonies and built wonders like the Empire State Building.

And America wont unite, when the white majority lose their status.

Whiteness is pretty fluid isn't it? It'll turn out great.

base

Banned
Let's not re-write history.

The first colonialists in the Americas were those who were in debt, criminals, and the otherwise unwanted. The Othered.

Like, the reason why you would leave your country is because conditions are bad.

Citizenship is a privilege. But these people are not asking for the right to vote, but the right to live.
Mostly in Australia but not North America. Read some stuff about taxes during that time and why people from Europe were running away.

JordanN

Banned
Whiteness is pretty fluid isn't it? It'll turn out great.
Except white people have always been different from other people. This is confirmed by physical appearances, and looking at their DNA.

And if it will turn out great, why is whiteness so demonized today? Why isn't fluidity used to explain only whites must be guilty and accused of having white privilege?

I said nothing about feasible. We live in a world of planes, boats, and roads. All the technology that gets them to Europe can get them to Japan.
So again, why isn't Japan or India being told to open their borders and take all the refugees from Africa and Middle East? You even said ethnostates are bad, so help Japan get a headstart and become minorities in their country.

Japan has more deaths than births. Without immigration they will cease to function as a country.

JordanN

Banned
Japan has more deaths than births. Without immigration they will cease to function as a country.
They've been functioning for thousands of years.
I wonder why is it now when they're the 3rd richest country on earth, they're all just going to die out without immigration. Hell, they tanked an entire world war and are still around today.
But it's lack of immigration that will do them in. Hmmmm. :unsure:

Either way, the Japanese still aren't begging to be replaced and I applaud them for it. There's more to life than just immigration.

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Countries do get to make that choice. You just don't agree with it. No country is being forced to take refugees they don't want under threat of war.
Except certain EU member states like Italy or Hungart

Ke0

In this thread, I'm being called a racist for asking white countries to be white. Doesn't sound like a choice to me!.

I mean you brought 13% of your population over to your country against their will, and expected them to simply leave once you finished enslaving them. Though I imagine they would have gladly left had your country not systematically erase their culture, language, and erased all trace of where they came from. Then you have another group that were there before you that I guess you expected to pack their bags and leave lol?

Then if you fast forward to modern day, you guys bomb, destablise, overthrow democratically elected Presidents/countries, export guns galore then act utterly shocked when their people come to your country.

If the aim is for an ethnostate, you guys have been going on about it terribly.

JordanN

Banned
I mean you brought 13% of your population over to your country against their will, and expected them to simply leave once you finished enslaving them.
Slavery is a tragedy, but I don't understand how this is only used against white people.
Japan enslaved Korea. Is Japan now expected to resettle everyone from the Korean peninsula into Japan?

The Soviet Union kept nearly all of Eastern Europeans under direct servitude and oppression, yet today, how many Eastern European countries are begging to join Russia? You can look at the modern day Ukraine - Russia conflict that shows that despite Ukraine being oppressed in the past by Russia, they still demand their own sovereignty.

And only 1.4% of the US population owned slaves. Again, it's bizarre that slavery is pinned on all white people.
https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-people-in-America-owned-slaves-at-the-peak-of-slavery

Ke0 said:
Though I imagine they would have gladly left had your country not systematically erase their culture, language, and erased all trace of where they came from.
See above. Since when in history do slaves want to stay in their host country? And how did they erase their culture? Africa still exists doesn't it?

The U.S established a colony in Africa that even had an American set of laws/government for the slaves to return to. So what excuse is left about erasing culture?

Ke0 said:
Then you have another group that were there before you that I guess you expected to pack their bags and leave lol?
The Natives were at war with each other. They were not unified and went up against a new settler colony that had better weapons.
Once again, a tragedy, but it's stupid to blame/pin conquest on just white people when nearly every country on earth had the same wars for territory before the United Nations existed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane

The Bantus slaughtered millions in Africa. When are the San people going to be given their land back according to your logic?

Ke0 said:
Then if you fast forward to modern day, you guys bomb, destablise, overthrow democratically elected Presidents/countries, export guns galore then act utterly shocked when their people come to your country.
Who said I support these things? I prefer isolationism and want the West to stop bombing all the time. That doesn't mean Western countries have to become the permanent nanny state of the world.

Ke0 said:
Except I haven't?

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
I mean you brought 13% of your population over to your country against their will, and expected them to simply leave once you finished enslaving them. Though I imagine they would have gladly left had your country not systematically erase their culture, language, and erased all trace of where they came from. Then you have another group that were there before you that I guess you expected to pack their bags and leave lol?

He doesn't seem to understand that no matter policies he puts in place, white people will become a minority in the USA eventually in the next couple of decades even if you ban all immigration, unless he bans all interracial mixing, which he has been coy about actually supporting.....

JordanN

Banned
He doesn't seem to understand that no matter policies he puts in place, white people will become a minority in the USA eventually in the next couple of decades even if you ban all immigration, unless he bans all interracial mixing, which he has been coy about actually supporting.....
Kenya or Japan don't have bans on mixed marriage and they're still a majority in their countries. I'm more bothered by how much focus you put on mix marriages when I said I don't even care about it from the start.
Make a real argument instead of beating a dead horse that turned to dust.

Last edited:

luigimario

Banned
Kenya or Japan don't have bans on mixed marriage and they're still a majority in their countries. I'm more bothered by how much focus you put on mix marriages when I said I don't even care about it from the start.

Well its because USA is multicultural, Kenya/Japan are fairly homogenous. So, eventually, in a hundred years, or even more, white people will be a minority. This isn't a hard concept to grasp......

I know now you will say "but it only makes up a small percentage", yes I'm not disputing that, I'm saying that the children of these mixed marriages are never considered white due to the "one drop" rule, so even though it is a small amount, they will eventually make a difference, in 50 years, or 75, or even a 100 years, it will be the difference between being a majority and being a minority. Only way to stop it? Stop interracial breeding.....

Whites are having less babies than blacks and hispanics in the US. Even if you ended all immigration today, whites will be a minority by 2050. How could this be prevented?

Last edited:
Top Bottom