• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump called for FBI director’s firing hours after FBI raided Paul Manafort’s home

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
It wasn't a deflection in this case because no one knew about the raid until weeks later. Unless you mean he was deflecting for himself, which I guess is... possible?

Well, did *he* know it wasn't going to come out that day? My guess is that he didn't and tried to preemptively deflect and failed. Perhaps the FBI anticipated his move?

I feel like I'm missing something. I don't understand how these tweets are related to the raiding of manafort's house.

You don't see how this...

sMLXLrw.jpg

Could be in any way related to an FBI raid on one of Trump's top lackies on the same day?

lush

I feel like I'm missing something. I don't understand how these tweets are related to the raiding of manafort's house.
They're not, he tweets the same madlibs garbage almost every day based on the Fox News talking points of that morning.

mjp2417

Banned

Trump starts twitter smear campaign against acting FBI director immediately after FBI raids one of his goons' homes. It seems pretty self-explanatory?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
They're not, he tweets the same madlibs garbage almost every day based on the Fox News talking points of that morning.

Nah he usually tweets things when he's triggered by specifics. They're never random. They're stupid and incoherent but they tend to be reactionary.

Zubz

Banned
The question is, is Trump Nin or Blarg?

Blarg & Nin are actually able to divert people, though. Trump just tries to create a distraction controversy & just ends up with 2 prominent controversies that both weaken him.

Granted, I like them, so I don't want to see them compared to Trump. They're agents of chaos, but in the good way.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
For people who have never used any sort of photo or CG software before...

I'm waiting for the day Trump accidentally tweets out a DM that says "delete all evidence of connections to Russia and dammit make sure the pee pee tape is erased!"

I honestly think that when Trumps back is against the wall he'll tweet something like "Would be a real tragedy if state secrets went to Russia, back off!"

Bronx-Man

Banned
Blarg & Nin are actually able to divert people, though. Trump just tries to create a distraction controversy & just ends up with 2 prominent controversies that both weaken him.

Granted, I like them, so I don't want to see them compared to Trump. They're agents of chaos, but in the good way.
star-trek-nodding.gif

Top Bottom