• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump calls House health care bill 'mean'

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump might think a lot of Republican ideas were nonsense if he ever actually sat down and understood them.

The problem is that when Trump is marketing something, he just automatically says it's the best and goes beyond your wildest dreams. It doesn't mean he thinks what he's selling is good or bad. He doesn't care, he's just being a pitch man.

Apparently the Republicans themselves didn't understand that about him.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jake Sherman
@JakeSherman
A lot of House Rs twisted themselves & took what they considered a risky vote for health care bill at trump's urging. They're not pleased.
https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/874779188301090816
Good. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for any one of those soulless vultures. You want to be greedy shitheels that capitulate to the whims of a low-IQ manchild with no sense of loyalty to you whatsoever? You can do it in the light of day and face the consequences.

That beer and high five celebration is going to be the "Mission Accomplished" banner for some of these people.
Perfect

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Someone must have talked to him for ten minutes since the party.

cameron

RT-trump-AHCA-ml-170505_12x5_1600.jpg

And I will say this, that as far as I’m concerned, your premiums, they’re going to start to come down. We’re going to get this passed through the Senate. I feel so confident. Your deductibles, when it comes to deductibles, they were so ridiculous that nobody got to use their current plan -- this nonexistent plan that I heard so many wonderful things about over the last three or four days. After that, I mean, it’s -- I don’t think you’re going to hear so much. Right now, the insurance companies are fleeing. It’s been a catastrophe. And this is a great plan. I actually think it will get even better. And this is, make no mistake, this is a repeal and replace of Obamacare. Make no mistake about it. Make no mistake. (Applause.)

And I think, most importantly, yes, premiums will be coming down. Yes, deductibles will be coming down. But very importantly, it’s a great plan. And ultimately, that’s what it’s all about.

We knew that wasn’t going to work. I predicted it a long time ago. I said, it’s failing. And now, it’s obvious that it’s failing. It’s dead. It’s essentially dead. If we don’t pay lots of ransom money over to the insurance companies it would die immediately.

So what we have is something very, very incredibly well-crafted. Tell you what, there is a lot of talent standing behind me. An unbelievable amount of talent, that I can tell you. I mean it. (Applause.) And coming from a different world and only being a politician for a short period of time -- how am I doing? Am I doing okay? I’m President. Hey, I’m President. Can you believe it? Right? (Applause.) I don’t know, it’s -- I thought you needed a little bit more time. They always told me, more time. But we didn’t.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...t-trump-healthcare-vote-house-representatives

... it's a great plan... incredibly well-crafted... make no mistake. Everyone, form a protective circle and tell me I'm pretty.

Donny go single payer like the healthcare you praised and ill start shit posting to defend ypur Russian bullshit you pulled. I'll even call it fake news.

Top Bottom