• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: I won New Hampshire because it's a drug-infested den (he didn't win NH)

He's not wrong. If you take away the 3-5 million illegal votes that were cast for Clinton, he not only won New Hampshire but every state in the union. He also won the popular vote by a wide margin.

jmdajr

if-only-original630.png

Hm...

God damn. White Men For Trump even in Cali.

Wonder how many people here (GAF) voted for Trump.

psyfi

Banned
Trump is trash.

And so is spending millions of dollars on trying to use police to end drugs. Put that money into social services and mental health.

He is selling tickets to his own rally?

no. it's just ticket so people who want to go be able to go and not come unannounced.

that and he can use the number of people signing up rather than who actually show up (1 million tickets could have been asked for but only 2 goes) ;P

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I still find it hard to register that this guy is our president here in reality. Like my mind has put up mental blocks to keep me from sinking into extremes of depression.

SpecX

It still boggles the mind how it got so close in many places. People literally thought that what is going on right now is better than under Clinton?

They did and some still do. I have a coworker who claims Trump is nuts, he's bad for the country, but Clinton would be worse. We would be in a war with Syria right now if she were in office. I had to cut her off before she ruined what good terms we had.

Shoeless

If you're a Trump supporter and you're in New Hampshire, does this mean you now have to believe that Trump actually won the state, and that all the news about that was fake news?

The New Hampshire congressional delegation are pretty fucking pissed. And rightfully so.

@SenatorHassan
.@realDonaldTrump's comments about New Hampshire are disgusting. As he knows, NH and states across America have a substance misuse crisis 1/

@SenatorHassan
To date, @POTUS has proposed policies that would severely set back our efforts to combat this devastating epidemic 2/

@SenatorHassan
Instead of insulting people in the throes of addiction, @POTUS needs to work across party lines to actually stem the tide of this crisis 3/3

@SenatorShaheen
.@RealDonaldTrump owes NH an apology & then should follow through on his promise to Granite Staters to help end this crisis 1/2

@SenatorShaheen
It’s absolutely unacceptable for the President to be talking about NH in this way – a gross misrepresentation of NH & the epidemic 2/2

@RepAnnieKuster
.@realDonaldTrump insults to NH are appalling. We’re working across the aisle to address the opioid crisis. @POTUS has failed to take action

@RepAnnieKuster
.@realDonaldTrump STOP spitting hateful rhetoric & instead focus on supporting hardworking people on the frontlines of the opioid epidemic

Nothing from Carol Shea-Porter but she also really doesn't tweet.

"kids are becoming addicted to drugs because the drugs are being sold for less money than candy."
Just how expensive are candies there?

“On the wall, you and I both have a political problem,” Trump said. “My people stand up and say, ‘Mexico will pay for the wall,’ and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language

Captain Obvious, folks.

Peña Nieto resisted, saying that Trump’s repeated threats had placed “a very big mark on our back, Mr. President.” He warned that “my position has been and will continue to be very firm, saying that Mexico cannot pay for the wall.”

Trump objected: “But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that.”

Lol, hilarious.

Steejee

I'm kind of proud to be from one of the few states that voted against him no matter the demographics. (I think it's only MA, WA and VT, right? RI is hard to tell, and ME is a tie in the "White Men" case).

Looks like MA/WA/VT. ME is basically the downeasters vs the rest of the state.

MA also had every county vote for Clinton in the election, I think the only state to do so.

commedieu

Banned
Every time I look at this picture I want to cry.

What a fucked up country.

Anybody with basic fucking common sense would have known better than to vote for Trump.

They have very good sense. They know the dogwhistling isn't targeting them. Or the justice system. Or anything really. Poc are ruining their w**** country by wanting equal pay or rights.

MA also had every county vote for Clinton in the election, I think the only state to do so.

Massachusetts and Hawaii.

I believe Oklahoma was the only state where every county voted for Trump?

The New Hampshire congressional delegation are pretty fucking pissed. And rightfully so.

Nothing from Carol Shea-Porter but she also really doesn't tweet.

Don't worry, he'll just block them and call them fake politicians. I can't wait till he does this for every state so that not only does the GOP lose the majority, but lose it by a landslide.

Soroc

He didn't even win New Hampshire.

HE DIDNT EVEN WIN NEW HAMPSHIRE.

This!

Fuck Trump, I'm a native NY'er but I've been living in NH for 8 years now and he can go fuck himself. NH is a fantastic place to live and visit. Despite the drug issues which every state is suffering from right now, including upstate NY, NH is doing everything in their power to get the help and prevention their people need.

Man this asshole just doesn't know when to shut up. He can't get any of his fucking facts straight and he probably is still pissed he lost this state because Nashua is too fucking smart to have voted for this POS.

Raven117

Was he talking about the Primary?

Look, Im not a Trump supporter by any means and almost always his comments have no rational basis in reality....but this one at least has a tinge of something factually correct.

Drug cartels exist because Americans buy the fuck out of what they produce and distribute. Cartels don't jam the drugs down Americans' throats. I hate how Trump blames Mexico on the US' drug addictions. As long as demand continues supply will be there, you orange fuckwad! Fight that too!

Steejee

Massachusetts and Hawaii.

I believe Oklahoma was the only state where every county voted for Trump?

Sneaky Hawaii, didn't see it there.

I imagine Trump will endlessly deny saying that, and then will tweet something that will make it totally obvious he really did and possible worse.

Ambient80

Even if he was deliberately referring to his primary win of New Hampshire, it seems unusual for a sitting president to be so insecure in their recent successes to have to dive back to primary contests to bolster themselves.

I think it may also be “I know there was voter fraud so I probably really won NH.” I could see him thinking and claiming that.

OSHAN

Pretty much. There's southern Maine and then there's the rest of the state, though this is the first election I've seen where Maine split its electoral vote, with Clinton taking 3 and Trump taking 1. Maine is a bit odd for allowing a split, but I don't think it has ever happened until 2016. It's not terribly surprising, though; the rhetoric from the right, especially from our inept Governor, has ratcheted up the "us vs them" mentality, basically pitting Mainers against Mainers.

Anyway, the comments about NH are unfortunate.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
"kids are becoming addicted to drugs because the drugs are being sold for less money than candy."
Just how expensive are candies there?

“On the wall, you and I both have a political problem,” Trump said. “My people stand up and say, ‘Mexico will pay for the wall,’ and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language

Captain Obvious, folks.

Peña Nieto resisted, saying that Trump’s repeated threats had placed “a very big mark on our back, Mr. President.” He warned that “my position has been and will continue to be very firm, saying that Mexico cannot pay for the wall.”

Trump objected: “But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that, and I cannot live with that.”

Lol, hilarious.
Ahahahaha "Shit, Starburst are $1.50 now. I guess we have to do smack."

Top Bottom