• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump knew about Fox News debate question in advance, Megyn Kelly reveals in book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoweee

Did you? Cause it's likely she had the flu that was going around.

Yup. People are really bad at distinguishing food poisoning from regular viruses. It makes epidemiological studies really difficult to do well.

You don't just start being violently ill after drinking a coffee out of nowhere.

Yes, you do. Have you ever gotten the flu or norovirus before? It can hit your pretty suddenly. Fine for 18-36 after contact, and then it all comes out.

Link

The Autumn Wind
And yet Megyn Kelly, despite knowing this, sat back and let Hillary and her campaign twist in the wind while the media savaged them for the same thing. I hope people remember this the next time they want to say Megyn is "too good" for Fox News.

Can we add to the op her tweet saying he didn't get questions. This will misinform and feed into the animosity.

Also I think this thread title disregards her tweet entirely.

Literally everything is a projection. Like actually literally.
Surprise! The election actually was rigged - just rigged for him by Russia.

I don't really believe this, but I saw it being passed around on twitter. No joke, though - seeing as how pretty much all his attacks are super projection, the thought did cross my mind a few weeks ago when he was going on about everything being rigged against him.

Waaghals

I this just confirms what we always suspected:

Donald Trump is incapable of talking about anyone but himself.

Even when he is criticizing someone else, he is just brutally honest about himself.

Future

This wouldn't have affected the election anyway. Trump was already a proven to be vindictive and a liar. Reading this provides no new insight on anything. In fact, I could see trump fans giggling at these tactics to get ahead

People give trump a pass on this because it's viewed as playing to win and telling it like it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom