• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump support rally to collide with March of the Juggalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Next month on September 16, a mass of Insane Clown Posse fans, a group who refer to themselves as Juggalos, will slap on their finest face paint and baggy black jeans for a full on march on Washington. The purpose? To protest the FBI’s designation of them as a “a loosely organized hybrid gang.” The plans for this event have been in the works for a year and more, but now they’ve got a major counter-protest to deal with in the same area.

According to Consequence Of Sound, an individual named Tommy Gun, someone who also refers to himself as the “Pissed Off American” — he’s also got the same name as Rocky’s protege from Rocky V — has announced plans for a massive pro-Trump rally to take place on the same day in the same space, at the National Mall in Washington. Gunn is calling his event the Mother Of All Rallies and is seeking to, “demand protection for traditional American culture while they express their love for the United States and the America First agenda.”
Link

You already know them down with the clown boys got that Faygo ready for nazi bastards.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ass Dan would not stand for this if he was still alive.

phanphare

Banned
you can give ICP a lot of shit for various reasons

but they've always called out the kinds of bigots that make up a lot of trump's support

so this should certainly be interesting

what are Juggalos' political leanings in general anyway?

I couldn't stand the pressure, not another day
I didn't like the fucker Mr. Johnson anyway
I sat up in his class, he hung a rebel flag
I cut the bigots head off and I stuffed it in my bag

Wallach

but they've always called out the kinds of bigots that make up a lot of trump's support

I was gonna say... it's not even close, the juggalos have a way more respectable moral compass than these shitheads, believe it or not. Plus they're the kind of folk that may decide to fuck these people up. I'm all for it.

Juggalos are 100% more american than these fucking repugnant racists.

ya know, there was a time where I would have come in here roasting on juggalos...these are different and trying times.

Godspeed juggalos. May your clown gods protect and empower you over their clown god.

nicanica

My cousin worked as a bouncer at an ICP show. The amount of knives and sharp objects he confiscated was crazy.

White Peeps may be comin back with some speed holes.

Iksenpets

Banned
I'm really looking forward to the future history books' descriptions of the crushing Juggalo victory over the Nazi forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom