• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump support rally to collide with March of the Juggalos

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Juggalos, if im not mistaken which i could be easily, always seemed to basically label themselves as like, badass rejects of society that love their gatherings and celebrating being freaks. That sounds to me that they would be like the Anti-Trumpers. This battle could be amazing. I expect flaming clowns chasing down MAGA kacki pants into the mud.

PatzCU

Unfortunately, the Juggalos will probably perfectly fit the bill as 'Alt Left' if this spins out of control. I just see this as a potential fuel for the 'many sides' argument.

Syder

Can't wait to see the Alt-Right label Juggalos as George Soros' paid-for protesters
KuGsj.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Something tells me that there might be three groups of people Mar hung that day...

L Thammy

I've never met a juggalo. Are they something you just bump into in everyday life or do you have to go somewhere special to find one? I can't help but think of them as something like leprechauns.

Godspeed, juggalos.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
The Onion needs to step up their game. Reality keeps outpacing them.
I'm not so sure. One thing that impresses me about The Onion is that they always seem to come up with something good, no matter how bad reality gets.

Disgusted Robert Mueller Eats 2 20-Piece Chicken McNugget Meals In One Sitting In Attempt To Get Into Trump’s Mind

Bash Trump All You Want, But I’d Like To See You Make It Through A Statement On Infrastructure Without Veering Off To Condone White Supremacy Once Or Twice

~Kinggi~

Banned
Unfortunately, the Juggalos will probably perfectly fit the bill as 'Alt Left' if this spins out of control. I just see this as a potential fuel for the 'many sides' argument.

wait, this is it. I think this is what they are after. Ok nevermind this is a bad idea. Footage will be played all over fox news of crazy Alt-left tattooed blue hair clowns and the debauchery they represent making them just as bad as the alt-right. Nevermind the context they are freaking juggalos. They will be fighting nazis, which makes them the alt-left. Shit i really think its the plan.

Strike

Juggalos ain't usually my thing, but they're never really hurting anybody so more power to them. Give those Trumpsters hell.

wait, this is it. I think this is what they are after. Ok nevermind this is a bad idea. Footage will be played all over fox news of crazy Alt-left tattooed blue hair clowns and the debauchery they represent making them just as bad as the alt-right. Nevermind the context they are freaking juggalos. They will be fighting nazis, which makes them the alt-left. Shit i really think its the plan.
Most juggalos are rural white people so I don't think they can spin it that well.

I grew up with Juggalos. They're good people, though quite strange. Just a lot of outcasts who act as a family. I can't say I'm a big fan but I guess they mean well. It really is a weird time where I'm rooting for Juggalos...

gabbo

I would be way more afraid of Juggalos than these "Nazis" we keep going on about.

They have some stupid anti-intellectual bends (magnets), but are way less dangerous than neo-Nazi's backed up by the president That said, they also come from the same areas that a lot of these 'good ole boys' do, so there might be a venn diagram that shocks us all

gamz

I think it's a perfect opportunity for them to get into the national spotlight. I think it would be amazing for the two groups of clowns to collide. Please let it happen.

Crayons

Banned
2017 is like the tenth season of a tv show when the writers dont care anymore and just write in a whole bunch of weird bullshit that would never happen irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom