• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump support rally to collide with March of the Juggalos

Status
Not open for further replies.
gathering-of-the-juggalos-89.jpg

This will blow the alt-right's minds.

That Juggalo events aren’t sausage fests like their shit marches?

mike6467

God damn, feels like I'm watching the exposition of a video game and seeing all the factions come into play.

Feels so fucking dystopian.

Edit: This isn't equating the factions, just the method of which a lot of this information is being presented. The guy's group who made a wrong turn at the rally, the dude who got maced, that Juggalo tweet. It's all so crazy this is the best analogy I've got. I guess that's reality though....Give em hell ICP.

Juggalos are a group alot of us have made fun of over the years, but if you want patriotism I'll say they are the America I fucking believe in right now.

I never in my life thought that would be a fucking thought but here we are.

As cute as the the American Nazi fetishist trying to look scary with a tiki torch from Walmart? He wants you to call him a Nazi because it a powerful image, when in reality he's just an assistant manager at Hobby Lobby with a fucked up world view. Juggalos would genuinely make me nervous.

I know your act is posting foolish, contrarian nonsense but you might want to lay it down for a few days.

gamz

I wouldn't doubt if people join the juggalo March just out of spite of Trump and Nazi's.

Please let this happen!!!

JKRMA

Banned
As cute as the the American Nazi fetishist trying to look scary with a tiki torch from Walmart? He wants you to call him a Nazi because it a powerful image, when in reality he's just an assistant manager at Hobby Lobby with a fucked up world view. Juggalos would genuinely make me nervous.

People who look different make you feel nervous?

inner-G

Banned

Juggalos have a moral compass tho

Pilgrimzero

What is a juggalo?
Let me think for a second
Oh, he gets butt-naked
And then he walks through the streets
Winking at the freaks
With a two-liter stuck in his butt-cheeks

MechaX

what are Juggalos' political leanings in general anyway?

Juggalo Justice is very, very, very white trash, but never racist or bigoted.

If you're down with the clown, you're essentially in the family. If not, you are just someone who has yet to get down with the clown.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is funny as hell but I suspect there'll be like 10 people at this rally given the no-name organizing it and this is one of 15 threads on the first two pages emerging out of Trump/Charlottesville. Feel free to make a thread if the rally ends up huge and newsworthy or if there are hilarious pics of Juggalos protesting against racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom