• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

KoopaTheCasual

Literally just put my head in my hands. Holy shit this is the dumbest/most incriminating statement yet.

To be honest, Trump's whole "this Russia story is fake news" quote he gave in the interview after firing Comey was damning, but not super blatant. I could see how Trump supporters could technically say that Trump was not directly saying he fired Comey for investigating the Russian connection.

But this....? Dude just basically said, 'phew, firing Comey sure helped me cool off on this whole Russian scandal!' 1) That's not true you dumbass, and 2) Holy shit you don't come out and say that on the record. FUCK.

This is insane.

VariantX

If Trump doesn't stop, SNL will have nothing to parody tomorrow. I'm actually wondering if they have TOO much material and they have no earthly idea where to start given this week's events.

DANmrH8U0AApKCk.jpg

WH not denying but explaining @nytimes report that Pres Trump badmouthed James Comey as "nut job" during talks with Russians last week.

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/865648670401642496
Kinda like how the fuckhead leaked highly classified stuff to his Russian friends huh spicey

FyreWulff

seriously all trump has to do is not talk like 99% of other presidents and the vast majority of his stuff wouldn't even be in the news

Dr.Acula

Banned
DANmrH8U0AApKCk.jpg

WH not denying but explaining @nytimes report that Pres Trump badmouthed James Comey as "nut job" during talks with Russians last week.

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/865648670401642496

Typical grand-standing, show-boating Comey, the dude who no one even knew existed until that Hillary Clinton memo late last year, and we didn't hear anything from until he spoke in front on congress the week before Trump fired him.

That 4th dimensional chess the orange toad thinks he's playing is really checkers, in -1 dimension. God, he really thinks his plans are so well thought and clever.

This is embarrassing, more traitors and libcuck puppets doing their best to undermine the Presidents agenda. The deepstates grand puppet got removed, deal with it. This President was legit elected, deal with it. #buildthatwall

Boke1879

Telling yall right now. Pence is prepping himself to take the role of President. Even though it's bullshit.

Alot of sources have been leaked out saying he knew nothing.

Na, obviously classic fake media report. I am sure that once the Russians issue their official transcript of the meeting, it will be clear that Comey wasn't even mentioned. Because, why would the Russians lie?
-.-

Thing is, I can't even blame Trump. He's just a manbaby. Give a chimp a gun and he shoots someone, it's not the chimp's fault.

Trump is openly saying he fired Comey because of Russian investigation. This is like Tom Cruise getting Col. Jessup to agree that he ordered Code Red. Why isn't Trump in cuffs yet?

Typical grand-standing, show-boating Comey, the dude who no one even knew existed until that Hillary Clinton memo late last year, and we didn't hear anything from until he spoke in front on congress the week before Trump fired him.

It's just so funny that they'll just keep attacking Comey. The IC, the last people in the world you want to piss off, must be fucking FUMING at this point.

jmood88

I know Trump has been able to skate by with a lot but I truly don't understand why it's not a bigger deal that he has, both publicly and privately, said that he fired Comey because of the investigation.

Mortemis

Banned
I honestly believe he's so dumb, he still thinks none of this will amount to anything. He doesn't ever seem to have dealt with real consequences in all his 70 years here.

I feel the same too. The pressure is definitely frustrating him and driving him mad, but I do believe that he's actually dumb enough to think he's innocent. "No one told me this was treason!"

Zornack

Hahaha he actually thought firing the man in charge of the investigation into Russia collusion would get rid of the story.

What a complete idiot.

KoopaTheCasual

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/865648659957821444

Someone is throwing Trump out of the plane as we type I suppose.
It's fucking done.

This is straight up obstruction then.

Why why why why why did he say it out loud on the record to the Russians?!?!?!

I'm reeling from the sheer stupidity of this.

This is embarrassing, more traitors and libcuck puppets doing their best to undermine the Presidents agenda. The deepstates grand puppet got removed, deal with it. This President was legit elected, deal with it. #buildthatwall
Stop it. Didn't you catch enough people yesterday with your bait? lol :V

Top Bottom