• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump v. Bernie Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
do IT
troll.png

Who

Banned
This would be beautiful.

Defenders of the establishment will not like this one bit.

oh they're coming

I'm sure Trump is more eager to do this than Sanders just to undermine Hillary and further rile up Sander's base.

Hillary should have just bit the bullet and done the last debate.

ChaosXVI

Oh man,I didn't think we'd get one of these. So now we'll get a glimpse into the alternate reality where Bernie won and see how he does in a debate against Trump.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Bernie is an egotistical cunt. There will be no substance. There will be no debating in any productive sense. They both just want headlines. Incredible revolution.

It will just be Hillary sucks for two hours.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Lets see who can make the most empty promises in the time allotted.

It's almost crazy to me how much I used to like Bernie. I feel like I that another person or something. This shit is embarrassing.

Its basically going to be 2 hours of two people shitting on Hillary. Bernie is actively trying to lose the general election for the democrats now. He wants to punish america for not excepting his shit revolution.

How in the hell can anyone still defend him at this point?

I'm sure Trump is more eager to do this than Sanders just to undermine Hillary and further rile up Sander's base.

No she shouldn't have. You don't get to place the blame for Bernie stupid, stupid action on Hillary, There's nothing to debate! Sanders loss. End of fucking story.

great work for the democratic side there bernie, i'm sure trump will stick to issues and not use you to try to take a fat shit on hillary /s

i couldn't be more disappointed in bernie if i tried. if i went back a year and told myself how i'd feel about him now i would've said i was crazy

What if Bernie does so well debatimg agaimst Trump that it makes the super delegates flip.

That's sarcasm folks, no need to explain how that'll never happen.

I'll still be beyond blown away if this were to actually happen.

If anything, Trump is going to agree with Sanders on a lot of things just so all the Bernie supporters who are watching say "Holy shit, I actually agree with this guy!" and win their votes.

Risette

A Good Citizen
great work for the democratic side there bernie, i'm sure trump will stick to issues and not use you to try to take a fat shit on hillary /s

i couldn't be more disappointed in bernie if i tried. if i went back a year and told myself how i'd feel about him now i would've said i was crazy
same

I want to go back and delete all my positive posts about Bernie
, and my vote for him in the primary
. What an embarrassment.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
same

I want to go back and delete all my positive posts about Bernie
, and my vote for him in the primary
. What an embarrassment.

Same here. It started around the NY primary and that embarrassing interview. Just continues to spiral. This is bottom of the barrel.

It's not going to happen. Bernie can't take part in unsanctioned debates while running in the Democratic primary. Unless he actually wants the DSCC to really show him what putting a finger on the scale looks like, and he wants to fade into obscurity this won't happen. Trump and Bernie will bitch about it for a few days, then Trump will cite scheduling conflicts. It was a throw away answer on late night TV.

Davide

With the announcements we had today here's hoping Hillary's indicted. She can't beat Trump.

Hillary should have accepted the debate.

Who

Banned
proceeds are going to charity. i don't understand why a single person would not want this to happen if money is going to a good cause?

The mental gymnastics many have undergone to make themselves believe Hillary is a good person and the right person to be President...

It's not exactly a logic you can reason with...

Ashodin

If this actually happens, I'm there for the fuckery.

DWS and Hillary Clinton will look really bad for not accepting now, which is great for Bernie fans. Might even give more momentum!

Damaniel

Banned
we're not even trying to be subtle with the shitposting anymore are we

I wouldn't use those exact words myself, but Bernie is doing nothing but giving fodder to the GOP in the name of egotism. He's so desperate for anybody to pay attention to him that he's willing to drive the Democrats into chaos just so he can wring out a few more $27s from his ever-dwindling number of supporters.

If this actually happens, I'm there for the fuckery.

DWS and Hillary Clinton will look really bad for not accepting now, which is great for Bernie fans. Might even give more momentum!

Yes, because momentum is so important once you've already lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom