• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump victim: Alicia Machado "Ms. Housekeeping"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my family thinks that he's in his right to control her image since she is carrying and advertising his brand. From a business perspective, thoughts?

From a business perspective, I think your family is either racist or sexist or both. From a business perspective.

Trump: Where did you find this? Where did you find this? Where did you find this?

deer_in_the_headlights_by_clubpenguinsandwich-d3l9bsx.png

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I would not be surprised if they have one of these for every debate. You have a guy who you are trying to get to spiral into a fit of hysteria, I think you keep the surprises coming.

egruntz

shelaughz
That video is really bad. But it's weird because he obviously isn't ashamed of it. He's the one who orchestrated the whole thing, with the reporters and recording it all.

What goes through the mind of a man like that?

Wheatly

I just finished watching the debate through YouTube

The majority of upvotted comments are still in support of Trump / bashing Hillary

A lot of people in this country disgust me

Hearing him speak is like listening to an dumb, petulent teenager.
God, I can't stand looking at him. Which is odd because I'm a fan of Francis Bacon's paintings and he looks like he stepped right out of one of them, but the aesthetic is too grotesque in the flesh.

And what is that weird twitchy crab claw thing that fucker does with his tiny hands all the time?

The more I look at that exchange, the more curious it is to me. This isn't like some dark secret that no one knew about. It's been somewhat dormant until now, but still, Trump acts so surprises and tries hard to drill where this information came from. Why? Is he really just that shook by anything remotely unexpected, or is there more there. It just seems so uncharacteristically nervous for Trump. It really makes me wonder if there's not something more sinister within this story that the Clinton campaign is holding for the other debates and Trump fears that. Probably just trying to look too much into that, but man, that was really a weird move on Trump's part. Very unlike him in demeanor, and totally cracked his calm facade he worked pretty hard to keep for a good part of the debate.

Ithil

I just finished watching the debate through YouTube

The majority of upvotted comments are still in support of Trump / bashing Hillary

A lot of people in this country disgust me

They may, ironically, be "paid shills". Thanks Luckey.

The more I look at that exchange, the more curious it is to me. This isn't like some dark secret that no one knew about. It's been somewhat dormant until now, but still, Trump acts so surprises and tries hard to drill where this information came from. Why? Is he really just that shook by anything remotely unexpected, or is there more there. It just seems so uncharacteristically nervous for Trump. It really makes me wonder if there's not something more sinister within this story that the Clinton campaign is holding for the other debates and Trump fears that. Probably just trying to look too much into that, but man, that was really a weird move on Trump's part. Very unlike him in demeanor, and totally cracked his calm facade he worked pretty hard to keep for a good part of the debate.
I think it's most likely Trump has humiliated so many women that he cant even remember every individual incident. He is true scum.

I think it's most likely Trump has humiliated so many women that he cant even remember every individual incident. He is true scum.

Nah, he doesn't ask who. He asks where, where did you find this, and then says 'Oh really?' when Clinton says she's become a US citizen. Trump definitely knew who was being referenced.

Jzero

Wow what a scumbag, i can't believe he had the balls to tell the camera "This is somebody that likes to eat". You can definitely imagine what he tells them in private.

This video shoes exactly why Hillary Clinton is not the right person to be president. The woman in the video can't even speak English. This is America pal, we speak English here. Get out of my country. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

/s

womfalcs3

Banned
This video shoes exactly why Hillary Clinton is not the right person to be president. The woman in the video can't even speak English. This is America pal, we speak English here. Get out of my country. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

/s

No.. we speak 'Merican. Get your English talk back to England.

Trump is a real low life of a human being, and with each new bit of information that is learned about the man it becomes more and more difficult for people that support him, whether they're willing to admit it or not, to say they support him without secretly being embarrassed.

walei

I remember this back when it happened it was pretty horrific.

I loved her successor from Brooke Lee from USA, when she first won Miss USA the final question was how she would handle weight issues as a beauty queen and Brook basically said she's still the same girl that won and physical appearances don't matter. Trump basically shat on her afterwards on TV saying she is just being politically correct and saying a popular answer so she could win.

What's even more amazing is when Brook was competing at Miss Universe where she won, her final question was what she would do if she could be outrageous, Brook just said she would eat everything in the world LOL.

I think there is a video on youtube of all the previous Miss Universe/USA shit talking Trump somewhere.

So my family thinks that he's in his right to control her image since she is carrying and advertising his brand. From a business perspective, thoughts?

From a business perspective, he should have kept up his end of the deal. She said in that very same video that she was contractually entitled to 10% of all the advertising and PR jobs she had to do. And that she was never paid.

Cant have it both ways of 'being strictly business' and not paying your workers.

You represent your company, should they be allowed to dictate that you lose weight and shame you on it in anyway they see fit while not paying you?

Reallink

The people who will or may vote for Trump give no shits about off color jokes he made 20 years ago. His whole platform is based on Anti-PC, telling it like it is. This will probably get even MORE of his potential base voting for him, cause these social media outrage campaigns are exactly what they're voting against.

massoluk

Banned
What a despicable human being, even more disgusting was the media that went along with Trump during the fat-shaming

Bronx-Man

Banned
Dude is a piece of shit in every way imaginable. I can't even begin to imagine the mental scars she must have had for years.

Plover

Neo Member
I also couldn't believe he trashed Rosie O'Donnell in a presidential debate, and I don't think anyone else even brought her up. A goddamn presidential debate!

kinda wanna watch those rosie o donnell videos again. i was only a kid at the time but i still remember how they went at each others throats. like that shit was heated.

kinda amazing how the dude ends up being the republican nominee for president years later. none of us saw that coming back then.

edit: holy shit, the irony. Hillary Clinton was a guest on the view the day that feud began...wow. the truth is out there.

Krejlooc

Banned
I also couldn't believe he trashed Rosie O'Donnell in a presidential debate, and I don't think anyone else even brought her up. A goddamn presidential debate!

He trashed her, in a response to asking for clarification on the hurtful things he's said to women, like saying Clinton didn't look like a president.

Unprovoked, he decided that the first thing that needed to be said against claims that he is sexist is that Rosie O'Donnell deserved it and he's not sorry.

/s

Man, that's what I just wanted to write ;( or maybe they just wrote fake subtitles and she was actually praising the Donald?? There's something going on here! I mean he's a Billionaire after all, he's the best thing a human being can become, so it's probably all fake anyway.

Oh and she said that she was scared of him, that's a good thing, would you rather China being scared by Trump or China laughing about 'Merica because a woman is the commander in chief??

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
A man who talks like Trump does about a woman in that video was simply not raised right - never mind his actions in terms of turning her weight into a media circus which just take it to a whole other level.

What an enormous asshole.

dc89

When was this in the debate?
I want to find this snippet on YouTube and it's tricky skimming a whole 90 min video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom