• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump "withdraws" White House invitation to Stephen Curry after Curry declines

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
airflotus.0_standard_709.0.gif

God dammit, I miss the Obamas occupying the White House

Chris Paul‏ @CP3 15 minutes ago
And I doubt he's man enough to call any of those players a son of a bitch to their face

Rex Clawson @RcRexo3
Replying to @CP3
Just like athletes wouldn't man up and disrespect our flag in front of our military

Rockets_Feed @rockets_feed
Replying to @RcRexo3 and @CP3
You do realize people who are in military attend nfl games lol so in fact they do take a knee in front of them.

MIMIC

Banned
Zach Harper @talkhoops
**SCENE -- impending nuclear warfare**

President: I'd like to give Steph Curry a piece of my mind

This is the sad thing. He has soooooooooooooooo many things to worry about, but he is literally making news about the most inconsequential things.

Can the thread title be changed to show Curry already stated flatly that he wasn't going before, please? That "45's mind distorts his memories to live in a NPD fantasy world then broadcasts that to be the narrative" thing is what'll happen again and it needs to be fought.

rjinaz

Rex Clawson @RcRexo3
Replying to @CP3
Just like athletes wouldn't man up and disrespect our flag in front of our military

Rockets_Feed @rockets_feed
Replying to @RcRexo3 and @CP3
You do realize people who are in military attend nfl games lol so in fact they do take a knee in front of them.

It has NOTHING to do with the military you piece of Trump.

I have mad respect for every single person that serves as I imagine these players do as well. Heroes to me and something I admit I could never do.

But I would take a knee because it's not about that. They want to put up the faces of the military service member and people are sitting for that, then you might actually have a point but it's a stupid straw man spewed by the likes of Hannity and stupid people are falling for it. People that don't want it to be anything else than "they hate America, they hate the military, they hate the flag"

Servbot24

Banned
C'mon you got to live a little, rivalries are fun. You think people cared about what Bird and Magic thought of one another off the court? That's why I don't like peaking behind the curtain too much
Rivalries are fun but they are not more important than the fact that a white supremacist is the POTUS.

C'mon you got to live a little, rivalries are fun. You think people cared about what Bird and Magic thought of one another off the court? That's why I don't like peaking behind the curtain too much

you're totally right. a fictitious rivalry is more important than someone that has the power to make the real world hell

stick to basketball losers. no one's paying you to try to make the world a better place

So obviously it's clear Curry declined. But lets take a look at Trump's statement; He's hesitating so the invitation is withdrawn? What kind of big baby bitch shit is this?
This is the president? The white house isn't a fucking club
(actually it is, white supremacist house)
. Holy fuck.

Top Bottom