• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump "withdraws" White House invitation to Stephen Curry after Curry declines

Hesemonni

Banned
kI1gn5L.png

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/911610455877021697
Not related to this, but everytime I see LeBron I think of this beautiful video.

Chris Paul‏ @CP3 15 minutes ago
And I doubt he's man enough to call any of those players a son of a bitch to their face...

Chris Paul‏ @CP3 17 minutes ago
With everything that's going on in our country, why are YOU focused on who's kneeling and visiting the White House??? #StayInYoLane

ViciousDS

Banned
And I doubt he's man enough to call any of those players a son of a bitch to their face...

With everything that's going on in our country, why are YOU focused on who's kneeling and visiting the White House??? #StayInYoLane

Yyyyyuuuussssssss

Boke1879

Matthew A. Cherry
@MatthewACherry
Trump calling out Miss Texas wouldn’t properly motivate his base but calling out black professionals he feels should stay in their lane does

9:06am · 23 Sep 2017 · Twitter for iPhone

Too true

No question that he's not, because he's:

A) A shameless starfucker who would probably give up his entire presidency and millions of white trash supporters for a three-minute standing ovation at the Oscars

B) Paralyzed by the thought of confronting anyone directly to their face who isn't one of his sycophants

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Kevin Durant... professional basketball player and #1 Kevin Durant stan

And hilariously enough KD already called Trump out a month ago.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...hite-house-harsh-words-president-donald-trump

SEAT PLEASANT, Md. -- Kevin Durant says he will not visit President Donald Trump at the White House if the NBA champion Golden State Warriors are invited.

"Nah, I won't do that," said Durant, the 2017 NBA Finals MVP. "I don't respect who's in office right now."

”I don't agree with what he agrees with, so my voice is going to be heard by not doing that," said Durant, who said it wasn't an organizational decision. ”That's just me personally, but if I know my guys well enough, they'll all agree with me."

No Trump pushback from back then tho.

rjinaz

That second tweet is particularly good because Trump spent literally years calling out Obama for everything he did like playing golf, when he should be doing more important things in Trump's mind. But Trump is hypocrisy personified.

I'm glad the faces of Bball these days seem to be pretty good guys. Both Bron and Curry are family men with no real world scandals.

Bronx-Man

Banned
That’s not just NBA player Chris Paul calling out this sack of shit, that’s the literal president of the NBPA calling him out.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Hahaha, yes, declare war on all the athletes, Trump.

Dude who couldn't even really squeak out a victory to be the most popular politician on Unpopular Politician Mountain punching at people who are actually popular and well-liked. Let's see how that works out for him.

Guarantee that all the Trump kids and their demon spawn were begging Papa to make Curry come to the Whitehouse. This only aggravated Trump's narcissism and small hands complex even more.

Top Bottom