• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump "withdraws" White House invitation to Stephen Curry after Curry declines

O-qdHbv_rBIeHqQIThZaf2Yy4nUmesfP_MW_NNwmhJ26eGJCAC94NJtEcm2_Fu7qXdco8IFyKQizIE-Xtwz2hdx4uC1WpxMVitv2mECS=w529-h278-nc

The national bird called it and yet we thought it was a great idea to elect him. The bird!

The actual act of taking a knee during the anthem isnt even disrespectful per se, it's still tacitly acknowledging the anthem.
You have to be a real authoritarian piece of garbage to take issue with it.

The actual act of taking a knee during the anthem isnt even disrespectful per se, it's still tacitly acknowledging the anthem.

In fact if I remember correctly kneeling was the compromise Kaep and a US soldier came up with after having a discussion together about Kaep sitting.

platocplx

I love how wanting a just and equal world is whining.

Looks like the UNC men's basketball team won't visit the White House either:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article175046316.html
Love how it’s a scheduling conflict. Lmao players said fuck that. Just shielding then from backlash.

Aside from the title not making sense (Warriors or LeBron have won 5 of past 6 titles, with GS in 3 consecutive and LeBron in 7 consecutive finals), the op-ed writer's brilliant conclusion is:

It's about time the president stands up to a bunch of overpaid, petulant brats whose only discernible life skill is to play with balls.

Wow, he sure is caught up in his feelings over...

Todd Starnes is host of Fox News & Commentary. His latest book is “The Deplorables’ Guide to Making America Great Again.”

...oh.

Man hockey is going to expose itself as the massively white sport it is when the Pens just waltz in like nothing is going on... *sigh* I love my Pens but fuck I wish they wouldn't go.

ZZMitch

Man hockey is going to expose itself as the massively white sport it is when the Pens just waltz in like nothing is going on... *sigh* I love my Pens but fuck I wish they wouldn't go.

Will be interesting to see if an indirect effect of all this stuff is hockey becomes more popular, as right wing people try to find a sport that aligns more with their values

Will be interesting to see if an indirect effect of all this stuff is hockey becomes more popular, as right wing people try to find a sport that aligns more with their values

Doubt it they still got a good chunk of football on lock

And I'm sure Baseball folks will go too.

Quick

Banned

I remember there being a reddit post awhile ago that listed down NHL players that allegedly support/supported Trump. Probably out there somewhere, but some of them just aren’t surprising to me.

And while a majority of players are Canadian, that doesn’t mean they aren’t pieces of shit or just have no idea how stupid a position it is to side with him.

Look at what Lebron x Curry can do the world, NBA would deteriorate if they ever teamed up.

Trump is such petty punk bitch lol.. Dude you're the prez, have some fucking dignity ffs.

I assume it's the same babies who cry because their Starbucks cup doesn't tell them to have a Merry Christmas.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Crazy thing is a lot of the comments on that article are calling the article bullshit and saying Trump is whining like a child. That is not something I ever expected to see on Fox comments ever.

What? Those aren't the comments I saw. I wanted to post my own comment but no way am I giving Fox news my name and other information.

Top Bottom