• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trumps VOICE illegal alien hotline overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Not sure if you understand that, so please let me repeat.

DO NOT PRANK CALL 1-855-48-VOICE.

Again, DO NOT PRANK CALL 1-855-48-VOICE.

PRANK CALLING 1-855-48-VOICE IS BAD.

yeah sure would be bad interrupting them fine folks from doing some of that sweet racism.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Guys, guys... Stop prank calling them about ETs and start pranking them with calls about "filthy Jews", "degenerate races" and "negro cocaine fiends".

Xe4

Banned
Good to know that when people see a UFO, they have an actual hotline to call now instead of taking up the time and effort of 911 responders.

People: if you see a UFO, you have a number to call, 1-855-48-VOICE. Don't take up your departments time that could otherwise be used to send emergency services.

Thanks Trump, solid idea!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Good to know that when people see a UFO, they have an actual hotline to call now instead of taking up the time and effort of 911 responders.

People: if you see a UFO, you have a number to call, 1-855-48-VOICE. Don't take up your departments time that could otherwise be used to send emergency services.

Thanks Trump, solid idea!

This sounds like a great youtube infomercial in the making.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I did notice some shifty fellas from Tatooine the other day...

main-qimg-0612640f237633d21e013485d9865725-c

Dehnus

Well this has one advantage, we at least will be getting a Dyson Sphere soon ;).

Wall in Space :). Unless the idiot wants to build it around the earth ;).

Theonik

I for one am pretty glad for the end of Obama era regulations prohibiting government officials from talking about aliens. Hopefully The Donald declassifies Area 51 next.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I for one am pretty glad for the end of Obama era regulations prohibiting government officials from talking about aliens. Hopefully The Donald declassifies Area 51 next.

You haven't relized that area 51 is just a coverup from area 52 where the real stuff happens?

Oersted

yeah sure would be bad interrupting them fine folks from doing some of that sweet racism.

Exactly.

THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT PRANK CALL 1-855-48-VOICE .

1-855-48-VOICE, DO NOT PRANK CALL THAT NUMBER.

1-855-48-VOICE.

DO NOT PRANK CALL 1-855-48-VOICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom