• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

LeetBM

Neo Member
Everyone in here has a code I believe. You should go to the "Free to a good home" thread or "canadian deals" thread.

Yeah, I was thinking about how to give it away, but decided that I want to give it to a fellow G-Lister. At least that way I know they've put in the effort to get in and complete some challenges. Reward effort. :)

Smo21

Loving the Mario challenge.The only game my dad will ever play is mario 3 so i got him helping me. :)

ps He's better than me at the game still, knows all the little tricks.

zeitgeist

Wow, I submitted the mario challenge and it was verified the next time I refreshed the page.

Is anyone else camping out for the last few 3ds codes?

the3ye

Wow, I submitted the mario challenge and it was verified the next time I refreshed the page.

Is anyone else camping out for the last few 3ds codes?

same here...
another glitch? hope not...don't want to get in troubles anymore ><
I'll get new code for my free game....

Smo21

Can i get the tanooki suit on world 6 or up? I got the frog and am looking for the hammer suit.

Edit. Done for the day, got stuck on world 6. I hate Ice!

zeitgeist

In the 2nd and 3rd mushroom houses in world 7 you could get a tanooki suit.

The only for sure mushroom house with the suit is in world 5 though.

Quadratic

Anyone doing the SC 5 challenge tonight? I'm on PSN my ID is Bentobox. I'm waiting for another g-lister to join me at around 2:30 AM est. I'll be on playing a bit, send me a message if you want to play some matches.

Did you enter?

I got to level 13 after LeetBM told everyone about the site. Most thought every G-lister would get a free game so I left it at that. Then when I found out about it being level 18 with a bunch of other restrictions I just gave up because I'm too busy with school to go through another lockerz style disappointment. Now seeing all you win a game makes me pissed I didn't stick with it. I really didn't have the time to rank up and complete a goal. As well as being around to submit an entry for the perk. Wish they had a mobile site because I could have done it on my phone.

Jagxyz

I got to level 13 after LeetBM told everyone about the site. Most thought every G-lister would get a free game so I left it at that. Then when I found out about it being level 18 with a bunch of other restrictions I just gave up because I'm too busy with school to go through another lockerz style disappointment. Now seeing all you win a game makes me pissed I didn't stick with it. I really didn't have the time to rank up and complete a goal. As well as being around to submit an entry for the perk. Wish they had a mobile site because I could have done it on my phone.

There will be another free game perk later on.

Playing TF2 right now. Need a couple more people for the achievement. There's a Steam Group called "G-Listers". Join that, enter the chat room, then join the server we're on.

zeitgeist

So if you do a challenge where it asks you to get a trophy or achievement do you just have to put in your Gamertag and Tsilon looks it up?

Or do you still have to take a picture of the achievement or trophy?

So if you do a challenge where it asks you to get a trophy or achievement do you just have to put in your Gamertag and Tsilon looks it up?

Or do you still have to take a picture of the achievement or trophy?

For the 360 he can just use your gamertag. On PS3 you need to sign up with yourgamercards.net. I just had to resubmit my 20 wins in SCV trophy challenge because I wasn't signed up the first time.

You can enter your Xbox Live and PSN IDs in your profile in the tsilon website.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Did tonight's codes go out? Did everyone from 1-50 get theirs? I remember some saying they didn't get them right away.

Spike

I have a question regarding FutureShop's policies.

I luckily won the code for the $99 3DS perk, and I purchased the system. I got the system a few days ago, and now they have a bonus free game with any 3DS purchase.

Is there any way I can take advantage of this offer now, or is it too late?

EGM92

woot just did the mario challenge, took 20minutes with a guide :D

I'm moving onto the PS Heroes game. Anyone know how long it should take to get that trophy?

For the 360 he can just use your gamertag. On PS3 you need to sign up with yourgamertag.net. I just had to resubmit my 20 wins in SCV trophy challenge because I wasn't signed up the first time.

You can enter your Xbox Live and PSN IDs in your profile in the tsilon website.

yourgamertag.net does not exist. Did you mean yourgamercards.net?

Top Bottom