• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Aand done!

Oh cool a Skyward Sword challenge. A sand cicada, eh... don't remember if I caught one of those already.
Nice, I had a few in my inventory. I propped my Wiimote so it would point at it so the name would show up on the screen then I took a pic.

I don't remember if I caught any sand cicadas, but I do remember only missing a couple of bugs when I beat the game.

At least the challenge isn't "beat Hero Mode". :p

iphys

I only played Skyward Sword long enough to get to the surface. Is it feasible that I will find a Sand Cicada in one week?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
A couple of updates on the boards.

AC3 launch event in Toronto, Oct 18th. 30 G-List spots available, level 40+

More details to come on Thursday, October 4th.

DATE AND TIME - October 18th, 6:30pm to 11:00pm EST.
LOCATION - The Boiler House, 55 Mill St., Toronto, Ontario.

MEMBER REQUIREMENTS - All members wishing to attend will have to be 19 years of age or older with photo identification on their person, be able to attend the event at the specified time and place, and RSVP by Wednesday, October 10th.

Reply in this topic if you wish to be one of the attending members. Info will be required swiftly.
http://www.tsilon.ca/core/index.php?topic=1073.0

[RACE LEAGUE] Gran Turismo 5. Signups underway.

Race League is alive... in signup format!

What is Race League?

If you've taken part in game nights before with other G-List members, you're aware that Misters choose various games, new and old to play with all interested members, engaging in challenges for experience and occasionally more. Leagues are the next step in this endeavour, pitting members with and against one another each week in a chosen game, engaging in multiple stages of competition, garnering points every "season" to qualify for the final round, vying for title of best G-Lister at a given game in any season. The winner(s) will receive a nice prize for their consistent overall skills shown, and other enjoyable benefits as a list member! Sometimes it will be tournament format, other times round robin, other times ladder, a bonus leaderboard challenge, it changes by each season.

How long does a season last?

Between 4 and 12 weeks, unless a situation deems otherwise, such as an in person one day tournament.

I can't participate, or will be participating and need to follow along. How can I check this out?

All League matches will be viewable through the official video stream, to be linked.

This sounds appealing. What're the details for Race League?

SEASON 1
GAME - Gran Turismo 5.
PLATFORM - Playstation 3.
SEASON LENGTH - 6 weeks.
WEEKLY RACE DATE - Tuesdays.
CURRENT STATUS - Signups. All members who wish to be part of Race League Season 1, express your interest in this topic. More details will be fleshed out as they are determined.
http://www.tsilon.ca/core/index.php?topic=1072.0

krae_man

I'm no guarantee for the event yet either so don't get your hopes up quite yet if we can +1. I'm currently scheduled to work until 5pm that day so I will have to do some schedule moving around. I plan on trying to switch shifts to make it work however.

krae_man

Okay I am officially a 100% go for the Launch Party. I have the whole day off now. If it works and other people are up to it we could do a pre-party dinner if there's a nice place near there and others can make it. Hopefully they will let me +1 you Zorbsie.

iphys

Hmmm, they gave a 1 up for the Kirby challenge, even though it didn't say we'd get one. Pretty generous for such an easy challenge. The Zelda one took me at least 4 times longer, required me to read 2 walkthroughs, and wasn't even worth as much xp, lol.

iphys

Figures. I'm 700 xp from level 30, and they haven't offered dailies the past week. Oh well, not that I wanted Halo 4 anyway.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There are two perks: 20$ off regular/LE with level 10 required and $30 off regular/LE with level 30 required.

Also free 360 theme too for level 10 and up.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
free 1000xp
tryptophan

EDIT: if anyone doesn't want their $30 Halo4 code I wouldn't mind taking that off your hands.

I am thankful for all the bonus XP today. 500 for the daily.

Jerry Lambert
Can't believe I had to go look up the name. :/

Whoa. What's the deal with this code? It's not the daily...?

Do any other amino acids give experience lol

it's just a thanksgiving related bonus.

I see there's two perks now for Halo4. If any lv 30s don't want their $30off code I would gladly take it and in turn, give away my $20off code to another Gaffer.

Edit: when to these codes go live? I can't seem to see a button to request a code.

wingz

If someone does not want to their $30 off Halo 4 CE. I would be happy to take it off your hands! I'm only level 23 at the moment.

chicoquente

Neo Member
I've got a friend that would love a $30 off if anyone wants to share that is not interested. She can't have mine as I want it! :D She's only at level 14 at this point.

Stat!

Level 18 :( - Trying to level up as quickly as I can but after doing all the quizzes, if you dont have the games, you're kinda screwed and going slowly.

Anyone not using their Halo 4 $30 code or $20?

EDIT: I'm trying to request the $20 perk, but it doesn't seem to be live yet? Is that true or have they run out?

wingz

Level 18 :( - Trying to level up as quickly as I can but after doing all the quizzes, if you dont have the games, you're kinda screwed and going slowly.

Anyone not using their Halo 4 $30 code or $20?

EDIT: I'm trying to request the $20 perk, but it doesn't seem to be live yet? Is that true or have they run out?

Codes go live @ 1pm PST/4pm EST

Stat!

Codes go live @ 1pm PST/4pm EST

Ahh I see, thanks for the help.

Damn. I'll be home at 4:15 to request it. Well, I guess if anyone is not using their Halo 4 code for $30, I'll just use the ever so nice $20. Pretty awesome perk.

It says (when you put in the 1000xp code), that its not the highest xp code you can input. Hmm. There isn't penalties for trying a bunch of other codes, is it?

Top Bottom