• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks: entire 217-member cast revealed including some BIG names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busty

Banned
A lot of this feels like stunt casting to me but as someone who never got into Twin Peaks the first time around I suppose I'll check out this new series.

eLGee

Michael-Cera-Is-Excited-Things-Are-Finally-Happening-On-Arrested-Development.gif

Polari

Who are all the musicians in it? I have

Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails)
Robin Finck (Nine Inch Nails)
Mariqueen Reznor (How to Destroy Angels)
Finn Andrews (The Veils)
Ruth Radelet (Chromatics)
Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)

But I'm guessing there's more...

dracula_x

trent reznor as composer ??

Well, it seems a usual thing for David Lynch. David Bowie and Chris Isaak were in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me.

The list includes the beloved “log lady” Catherine Coulson who had been rumored to have filmed a few scenes before her death last fall. Other actors from the original include Sheryl Lee, Sherilyn Fenn, Mädchen Amick, David Duchovny, Michael Horse, Dana Ashbrook, Miguel Ferrer, Ray Wise, Grace Zabriskie, Peggy Lipton, Everett McGill and David Lynch.

Yay! FBI Agent Albert Rosenfield is my favorite character in Twin Peaks

Michael Cera would make a perfect Horne nephew or cousin or something. Slot him into scenes with Ben and Jerry and I think it works perfectly.

I trust Lynch's casting. I can't think of anyone who he ever miscast. Maybe I'm missing someone obvious.

Michael Cera would make a perfect Horne nephew or cousin or something. Slot him into scenes with Ben and Jerry and I think it works perfectly.

I trust Lynch's casting. I can't think of anyone who he ever miscast. Maybe I'm missing someone obvious.

I'm baffled as to how he'll make Jim Belushi work.

PolishQ

Who are all the musicians in it? I have

Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails)
Robin Finck (Nine Inch Nails)
Mariqueen Reznor (How to Destroy Angels)
Finn Andrews (The Veils)
Ruth Radelet (Chromatics)
Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)

But I'm guessing there's more...

Sky Ferreira
Sharon Van Etten
Chrysta Bell (sang on Inland Empire soundtrack)
Rebekah Del Rio (sang the Spanish version of "Crying" from Mulholland Drive)
and Julee Cruise, of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom