• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the whole point of the Beatles song reference was for the unspoken end part of that verse..."and I went into a dream"...

Maybe not the whole point but I couldn't help think about it lol.

the only thing that i took away from it was that Freddie is English and him referencing a song by a popular English band to another musician made the moment especially comical and satisfying

Plum

Rough Draft of Episode 14's Scene between Freddie and James

JAMES: So, Freddie, tell me how you got that gardening glove attached to your hand.

FREDDIE: Well, Guv'na, I woke up an' put on me dicky dirt and me dinky doos on before going dahn the stairs for a cuppa. Some plonker the night before calling 'imself The Fireman 'ad said to me that I'd be propa hench if I went to the local B&Q and put a single opened glove on me left jazz band. Spite me thinking I'd just been pissed I popped dahn the local, and, by the dog's bollocks, there it was! The geezer round back thought I was takin' the mickey when I asked him for it. Told me to mickey bliss off, the prick. I nicked the thing, put it on me 'and and just as bob's your uncle I decked him piss easy like. So I came over 'ere to Twin Peaks to follow me destiny.

JAMES: Yes

EdmondD

Rough Draft of Episode 14's Scene between Freddie and James

JAMES: So, Freddie, tell me how you got that gardening glove attached to your hand.

FREDDIE: Well, Guv'na, I woke up an' put on me dicky dirt and me dinky doos on before going dahn the stairs for a cuppa. Some plonker the night before calling 'imself The Fireman 'ad said to me that I'd be propa hench if I went to the local B&Q and put a single opened glove on me left jazz band. Spite me thinking I'd just been pissed I popped dahn the local, and, by the dog's bollocks, there it was! The geezer round back thought I was takin' the mickey when I asked him for it. Told me to mickey bliss off, the prick. I nicked the thing, put it on me 'and and just as bob's your uncle I decked him piss easy like. So I came over 'ere to Twin Peaks to follow me destiny.

JAMES: Yes
I love this. It's like... poetry or something.

Plum

Fucking Sky Atlantic showing a repeat of last week's Game of Thrones instead of the Janey-E and Dougie Jones Power Hour. It's fucking annoying.

Fuck.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
IT'S THE SOUND! The one from the hotel, basement, the slowed down sound from episode 3 of the original series when there's "music in the air."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom