• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Fire Red Randomizer: Return to the Land of Ghost Lorelei

PBalfredo

Hoping for some fanart of a Sandslash being painted to look like a Magikarp

73JNFns.jpg

source

PBalfredo

Its OK, we actually have had one fire type TPP survivor now that I think about it

Torkoal is the first, and let us all congratulate him
Both are primarily defensive and can learn rapid spin

You're for getting about AAAAAAAAAAAAAA the ponyta that we boxed because it kept screaming about how it was on fire.

Kensuke

Man, I'm glad I pretty much always know where we are when I open the stream. The map and the goals of this game are pretty much ingrained in my brain. Crystal and Emerald were sometimes a chore for me because I had no clue what we were supposed to be doing.

Loving the current team.

Growlie19

Flame Body Sandslash? Magma Armor Skitty? Our team's really good at hatching eggs... in the only region where eggs don't exist until the aftergame.

It would be hilarious if they picked the helix fossil and they ended up reviving a Kabuto. Or a Flareon.

Flame Body Sandslash? Magma Armor Skitty? Our team's really good at hatching eggs... in the only region where eggs don't exist until the aftergame.

It would be hilarious if they picked the helix fossil and they ended up reviving a Kabuto. Or a Flareon.

That's my dream ending for all of this

The chat would implode

Or we could choose dome and get Omanyte

-Horizon-

Can't believe I already missed a full day already lol

Would be the best thing ever.

Masquerain and Skitty will push us through the e4, right? After a couple hundred tries and some last minute training of the entire rest of the party to hit an extended deadline. Counterproductive squad wouldn't have it any other way. ZEDONG 4 LEIF

Toxi

Banned
Masquerain and Skitty will push us through the e4, right? After a couple hundred tries and some last minute training of the entire rest of the party to hit an extended deadline. Counterproductive squad wouldn't have it any other way. ZEDONG 4 LEIF
Both Masquerain and Delcatty have hilariously craptacular stats.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

It's randomized, so their moves could end up being overwritten with junk and the elite 4 could have basically anything.

If the random factors go in the players' favor and there aren't too many screwups it could be kind of easy. If the randomness works against the players more and they screw up a lot it could be basically impossible if the streamer limits the time.

Both Masquerain and Delcatty have hilariously craptacular stats.
This'll make for a fun run. Two halves of an inevitable M4-type "everyone else is useless" situation and half of the chat doesn't have the stones for another PC attempt.

I'm going to bed lol

Top Bottom