• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two months are enough to visit Los Santos

The_Monk

Are those two different accounts or did they change from Killzone.com to Killzone?

I don't know how Twitter works.

I guess you are right fellow GAFfer, here's the "Official" one if I'm not mistaken!

iHuoesyl.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was looking forward to Watch Dogs, hell, still am.

But the opening of GTA V's, the amount of detail just made me think, 'Man, I bet Watch Dogs is going to be incredibly boring by comparison' when it comes to open world environments.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I like both this and the GAT V thing :) (LoL's is just embarassing)

StuBurns

Banned
Awesome. I hope it was a sincere thing, not opportunistic, but as there's no way to know, I'm going to think the better is true.

Watch Dogs looks pretty bad to me, but still.

KaYotiX

Banned
This too:

cJCVhqU.jpg

Problem with that ad is they forget to say that please pay us $$$ to actually have a chance to win. $$ For Champs, Runes, mastery pages.....Leagues client is crap and disconnects ppl all the time and no leavers in LoL? Yeah right.....

terrible AD. Doesn't even come close to the wit like the others

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Gotta love non-aggressive mentions of competition.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
So it's an 8.5-9.5 game with few technical problems, but awesome gameplay, story, characters and soundtrack, all wrapped in amazing open world? I'll take five, please.
Amazing open world and awesome story and character + ubisoft is a suspension of the natural order

gryz

Banned
lol, it looks pretty bad? Or something you wouldn't be interested in? There's a difference and I wish people would learn that.

it looks like a bad game. it has nice graphics, but as a game it does not look like a good game. it looks like it is boring and isn't very much fun.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I like this ad. I also chuckled when the Official Battlefield Facebook page was promoting preordering BF4 when you go to pick up GTAV.

Trouble

Banned
Why are people acting like this is aggressive or negative? I think it's a good ad. It's not like they're saying don't play GTA V, they're saying play it and in two months play our game too.

dab0ne

Hey, at least they're being real. Give credit where it's due. I like it. If they were said something like "Los Santos? Chicago is better" I would have definitely been put off.

Clever ad.

This is the first time I've actually realized that Watch Dogs is set in Chicago though, and it makes me less interested in the game. Haha.

Nymphae

Banned
it looks like a bad game. it has nice graphics, but as a game it does not look like a good game. it looks like it is boring and isn't very much fun.

These are opinions. I think it looks pretty fun. Your post would make more sense like this:

it looks like a bad game to me. it has nice graphics, but as a game it does not look like a game I would enjoy playing. it looks boring to me and I don't think it looks like very much fun.

But that would be too sensible for a videogame forum.

Dreaver

I'm usually not a fan of comparing advertising but this is really well done and smart. It respects and recognizes GTA V for being a great game, but also uses that to hype and lure people to Watch_Dogs.

DaBoss

These are opinions. I think it looks pretty fun. Your post would make more sense like this:

Does the poster you quoted need to tell you that is what he/she thinks in the post? Isn't it implied that it is the poster's opinion? Or do you need to actually read it being said that it is his/her opinion?

StuBurns

Banned

It's incredibly easy to determine when a statement is subjective, and when it is objective, based on the context.

There is no need to add the things you just did, or IMO, or anything else.

Nymphae

Banned
It's incredibly easy to determine when a statement is subjective, and when it is objective, based on the context.

There is no need to add the things you just did, or IMO, or anything else.

Sure, I still appreciate that you edited your post ;)

Top Bottom