• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

U.S. FCC chairman plans fast-track repeal of net neutrality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Trump's supporters are more likely to be hurt by this, since people in rural areas generally have fewer choices for internet providers.

tkscz

Speaking of FCC decisions, letting Spectrum buy TWC has turned out to be a real crapshoot for existing TWC customers. Prices have gone up, offerings are worse or the same, and they appear to have taken a complete hardline on renegotiating prices with existing customers.

Huh? My bill went down $20 and I went from 25Mb/s to 118Mb/s

But this shit needs to just go away and the corporations need to stop.

Instro

Huh? My bill went down $20 and I went from 25Mb/s to 118Mb/s

But this shit needs to just go away and the corporations need to stop.

Lucky you man, I've seen nothing but bad news around the internet, and I haven't faired particularly well either. They increased my bill $25, and when I called to complain they tried to upsell me on a more expensive package that I would have actually lost internet speed on.

If trump doesn't veto this it's going to really upset his base which largely uses the internet. No one wants this.

Nah, it doesn't matter what he does his fanboys (cuz face it that's what a lot of them are) will support him anyway.

"If it's anti lib/Obama/progress it's good!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom