• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Montreal bringing Tetris to next-gen consoles

Bought it yesterday and ended up wrecking my wife's session when I remote play'd in to test it out from work (she saw the download notification and immediately went to work on her addiction), lol.

That IGN video was awful. At first I thought it was a joke because my wife and I didn't experience any of these problems during our 1 hour plus game. But I realized they were serious. Hope this gets fixed and that we don't experience the same problems...

I mean. WTF! It's Tetris.

SJRB

Gold Member
Disclaimer: The worst issues seems to be exclusive to the PS4
http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/12/17/what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-tetris-ps4

Holy god. I remember playing the original NES, Game Boy and Ti-85 calculator versions. They were perfect.
I would take straight ports of any of those over this... thing Ubisoft seems to have released.

Actually I'll just take the NES version. No frills, best music.

image.php

How in the FUCK..

Haunted

Raist

Banned
Greggy-IGN MOD • 20 hours ago

The devs just left IGN. It *looks* like it has something to do with my PSN profile. Probably too many friends. (I have the max.) When disconnected from the Internet, it works; so if this is happening to you, disconnect until there's a fix.

Top Bottom