• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake has reached a new milestone

Gonzito

kanye-west-fake-smile.gif

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
At this point just leave it alone

Isnt that new one coming out next year? The one with the dude with the stupid Kilmonger hair. How about you see how that fares with fans and sales first before telling us (but really not saying shit) about a "milestone."

digdug2

No they pretty much tossed that work into the garbage and gave it to a more competent team.
It was originally Ubisoft India. They showed the trailer and how proud they were of the work that they've done, and then the collective internet just absolutely shit all over them. So then they tried to explain why it looks like it does, and the internet just shit some more. It was a lot of shit.

Here's the link.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Wasn't it originally Ubisoft India? They showed the trailer and how proud they were of the work that they've done, and then the collective internet just absolutely shit all over them. So then they tried to explain why it looks like it does, and the internet just shit some more. It was a lot of shit.

Here's the link.
Yup, Ubisoft Mumbai, they got taken off the project with Ubisoft Montreal taking over from scratch.

Shakka43

Hopefully they do it justice and improve the combat while at it, imo the weak point of the trilogy.

I might be in the minority but I'm more interested in the 2D game they are working on than this remake.

Yup, Ubisoft Mumbai, they got taken off the project with Ubisoft Montreal taking over from scratch.

Yep, they even had a release date and preorders open and everything. Ubisoft isn't perfect by any means but I definitely respect them "Metroid Prime 4-ing" what was an obvious disaster before it came out and killed the brand forever.

Top Bottom