• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 127: Just Scrap Baby Jay - 2/26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

BigKaboom2 said:
They're teasing me with the prospect of a commentary-less sports broadcast featuring cranked up crowd noise. Would be so awesome.

Doesn't the online PPV at ufc.com offer that?

dream

Nick "The Promise" Ring.

Stellar nicknames tonight. All we need is Kevin "The Fire" Burns on the card.

Fukuda won all three round...WTF a Japanese fighter not name Okami winning in the octagon.

EDIT:

THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGGEST ROBBERY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA ?!

Looks like leg kicks now score some heavy points huh?

Not watching the ppv.....but I have ion....and shit like that is the reason im done with this bullshit.

Ill start caring and buying again once they fix everything.

2Crisis

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
ROBBERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGGEST ROBBERY EVER.

Better not be Australian judges, fuck me that is disgusting.

Has to be that or the judges are getting paid. there is a 0% chance Ring won that.

RDHIu.jpg

Cecil Peeples & Adelai Bird: "Fukuda landed more punches, was the aggressor, had the ring control, and multiple uncontested take downs but I liked the cut of Nick Ring's jib. He's the winner!"

NOTE: I don't know that Peeples or Bird are actually there but they tend to be when shitty decisions are involved.

Gustafsson could have done a spinaroonie on Te Huna's back and Te Huna would have just stayed in the fetal position. He looked far more competent on the ground only minutes earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom