• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Thanks for this, I had the pages bookmarked and managed to get an order in, I'm glad that preorders seem to be lasting longer this time around.

GAME seem to be up for much longer now that they have restricted Shipping and have the price at their new £14.99 standard (when wave 4 was up first time it was only £10.99)

However i believe we might get a repeat of the Shulk situation. His pre orders were up for nearly a month, then we got MASS cancellations... :S

They're up on the normal game website too now, I just ordered my set. For some reason they only showed up by searching for 'Dr Mario' 'Olimar' and 'Bowser Jr' without adding 'amiibo' at the end.

Good luck, UK Gaffers!

This was the last update I saw from Brian:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1slrunq

After I saw that I contacted him through PayPal and requested cancellation of my orders and a refund. He refunded me within 24 hours.

Since that update I know one person has received a single amiibo out of the 5 he ordered, I'm not aware of anyone else receiving their orders.

Thanks for this. Would have been useful if he put that notice up on either of his sites too, I'm glad I asked now.

Let's hope I can find my paypal transaction with him so I can contact him.

Got an email from nintendo saying my order for the new wave has gone through, and one from tesco saying that little mac is no longer available, so they are cancelling my stock alert.

TheMoon

They're up on the normal game website too now, I just ordered my set. For some reason they only showed up by searching for 'Dr Mario' 'Olimar' and 'Bowser Jr' without adding 'amiibo' at the end.

Good luck, UK Gaffers!

amazon.de pages are up ...guess they were made available at some ungodly hour for 5 seconds probably lol.

Wait, did I miss ZSS and Ganondorf on amazon.de?
I think, or rather ... i hope ..., the put up the placeholder sites/products, and that they have not been orderable yet ... given that amazon.de is a tad slow when it comes to games and stuff.

Oh god ... and it begins again ... next wave, same torture. The amiibo situation reminds me of Dark Souls, a circle, that always begins again after the inevitable doom of the former one.
Dark Souls 3 - Amiibo of the Abyss...

Chanser

745x225-n-wk21-ch-freecase-3amiibo-v6-010025.jpg

Pre-ordered :)

This was the last update I saw from Brian:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1slrunq

After I saw that I contacted him through PayPal and requested cancellation of my orders and a refund. He refunded me within 24 hours.

Since that update I know one person has received a single amiibo out of the 5 he ordered, I'm not aware of anyone else receiving their orders.

Well that fucking sucks.

Ashler

Just got my Greninja and Jigglypuff pre-orders processed byStopto, My credit card has just been charged. That is a huge weight off my chest.

the answer is obvious, you just need to stop eating XD
That's the answer, now if the Amiibos were edible, that would make things easier!

Maybe that's the next step for them, after plastic figurines, plush amiibos and cards, edible amiibos, making you the amiibo .... for a certain time.
... Good god, no ... scratch that idea from eternity.

Spades

Last call for Jigglypuff and/or Greninja...

I just had my ShopTo processing notification so I'm going to cancel my GAME order shortly unless anyone would like these Amiibo?

Yay just had an email off shopto (well 3 emails) to tell me they've charged me for the boy inkling and it seems they're throwing in a keyring too, slightly worried though not heard anything about the girl yet

Last call for Jigglypuff and/or Greninja...

I just had my ShopTo processing notification so I'm going to cancel my GAME order shortly unless anyone would like these Amiibo?

Just had my Jigglypuff on Shopto processing too. Thought it might have just been me since I cancelled a couple of preorders from them which I was able to snag on the Nintendo site, and this was their way of securing the one I kept or something. Not like they'd have any trouble shifting the units I cancelled anyhow.

Jiggly isn't out until next month right? This month is just Splatoon iirc.

Toki767

Just had my Jigglypuff on Shopto processing too. Thought it might have just been me since I cancelled a couple of preorders from them which I was able to snag on the Nintendo site, and this was their way of securing the one I kept or something. Not like they'd have any trouble shifting the units I cancelled anyhow.

Jiggly isn't out until next month right? This month is just Splatoon iirc.
Jigglypuff is out in a few days.

EmiPrime

How good have Zavvi been for amiibo? I managed to preorder all 9 of the upcoming amiibo at £11 when they went up but I also have backups for all of them. Zavvi putting up their preorders several weeks before the Nintendo UK store is really confusing given it's all coming from The Hut anyway.

I've had a brief check and everywhere online seems to be sold out. If you get lucky you might find one cheaper in-store next Friday (at Game / ToysRus / Argos / Grainger Games), but if I was you I'd keep the Amazon order just in case she becomes impossible to find.

cyba89

Managed to get a Zelda for regular price.

Figured I better grab her now than later since she becomes kinda rare here and I want the complete Triforce-Trio.

I've had a brief check and everywhere online seems to be sold out. If you get lucky you might find one cheaper in-store next Friday (at Game / ToysRus / Argos / Grainger Games), but if I was you I'd keep the Amazon order just in case she becomes impossible to find.
Alright, thanks :)
I have an NTSC Wii U so I don't really want to get any game bundles but thank you anyway :)

Top Bottom