• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadows

Banned
^Burberry alert.

Looks like you've got enough there to give yourself a mild headache. You go steady.

I can drink an 8 pack and be legal to drive

BOOM

and ur just jelly of my burb bag broseph

edit: for the new page

rue2yl.jpg

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Off to the pub later tonight but you guys are bastards and really making me crave a nice cold one right now.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Haven't we done the beer of choice thing already?

Really? Best pop the puppies out then.

Pix or it didn't happen!

btw my favourite beer at the mo is Desparados (or Desaparacedos as my wife charmingly calls it after one of our favourite bands). Its this tequila flavoured sweet lager and it's delicious. Otherwise I usually just go for a Fosters (yes I am fully aware this is heresy but I stand by my pisswater. It's yummy).

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
One time we had beer and tequila, tried mixing the two to make desperados at home. Does not work, just tastes like watered down tequila.

Gav47

I go H.A.M. on Biere Blonde

http://i.imgur.com/rue2yl.jpg[MG]

Yes, that is a cooler bag, and yes, I am SWAG[/QUOTE]Is that the beer that has food colourants in it? I remember buying a case of beer like that from aldi that had E150 Caramel listed as an ingredient.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I can drink an 8 pack and be legal to drive

BOOM

and ur just jelly of my burb bag broseph

edit: for the new page

rue2yl.jpg

Meadows... you use 50 ppp? I ... my entire opinion of you has just been shaken man. :/

Is that the beer that has food colourants in it? I remember buying a case of beer like that from aldi that had E150 Caramel listed as an ingredient.

A beer with E numbers? Awesome. I wonder if I'll still get a Blue Smarties high off those motherfuckers
at 2.5% I ain't getting drunk even if I drown in a vat of the shit.

Meadows

Banned
Meadows... you use 50 ppp? I ... my entire opinion of you has just been shaken man. :/

I don't know what that is but I have no shame.

I don't like to get buzzed at home when I've got work/driving to do, but I love drinking a cold one. Plus it's cheap. And I'm poor. 99p per liter!

SmokyDave

I don't know what that is but I have no shame.
Awesome recovery.

Well, my working week is over and I'm already thoroughly 'relaxed'. Just waiting for the missus to finish dancing around and putting her slap on. Can't be arsed with it myself (especially the make-up), it's been a really long week. Once she's gone out, I'm having a night with my gorgeous mistress: GT5. Until the inevitably hammered Mrs SmokyDave rolls in, anyway.

Meadows

Banned
It's great, ain't it? It was also 30c today in Taipei.

I'm going to buy a new laptop at the weekend.

cool, gonna get a bopomo keyboard?

I have one, it makes me look like a boss when I'm typing even though I've barely got an idea about how to construct anything but the most basic words

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
cool, gonna get a bopomo keyboard?

I have one, it makes me look like a boss when I'm typing even though I've barely got an idea about how to construct anything but the most basic words

I bought a netbook in summer 2010 with the Taiwanese keyboard. Speaking of which, who in the fuck decided it was a good idea to install Windows 7 Starter on an Intel Atom netbook?! I'm really surprised I've put up with it as long as I have.

I'm looking to get a semi-desktop replacement due to leaving my job to train and work on my own projects between sessions. 6GB+ RAM and a dedicated GPU preferred. Prices should have a massive haggle space due to the incoming Ivy Bridge laptops in a month or so.

Meadows

Banned
I bought a netbook in summer 2010 with the Taiwanese keyboard. Speaking of which, who in the fuck decided it was a good idea to install Windows 7 Starter on an Intel Atom netbook?! I'm really surprised I've put up with it as long as I have.

I'm looking to get a semi-desktop replacement due to leaving my job to train and work on my own projects between sessions. 6GB+ RAM and a dedicated GPU preferred. Prices should have a massive haggle space due to the incoming Ivy Bridge laptops in a month or so.

I got an Acer Aspire 4750G with 6GB RAM and 2GB GPU. Think I got it for around £600 but I can't remember (got it summer 2011)

I don't get you 100ppp stalwarts. If you ever search GAF with Google (which you really should be doing as its a lot better than the inbuilt search) you'll never be directed to the correct page. 50ppp for life!

Suairyu

Banned
(which you really should be doing as its a lot better than the inbuilt search)
Utter lies! With google, I can have topic title and restrict that by poster, even filtering and ordering the results as I please. The days where Google was the only search option were dark ones indeed.

Suairyu

Banned
Furry_Chart.jpg

Where do you fall in on this chart, CHEEZMO? I'm trying to make a graph that compares levels of furry to people not using GAF-Prime (100ppp)

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Fuck life. Got fucked with a random nightshift for tomorrow night! I had plans. I want to shoot my self in the head. Nightshifts are a pretty bleak affair. Deary me. Oh my fucking days.

6 beers into the night, been gagging for a drink all week. Just have to go and pick my biryani up and some more beers and my night will be complete.

Meadows

Banned
haha, no mine is actually pretty good, but I saw McDonalds at the top and couldn't resist!

I'd like to go into Marketing or Analytics.

Kentpaul

This sounds like an over-reaction.

It was some pretty upsetting news dude! On the flipside il be able to build a new gaming rig (new graphics card)with the wage but fuck me nightshifts are pretty boring. I will get pretty tired and be sure to spam this thread with my pain.

It still sucks il be missing a party that I have been looking forward to (for those who have checked out my posts earlier in the week you will know how much I have been looking forward to this party)

Meadows

Banned
Start applying for internships and work experience now. If you can find ones that aren't government funded (ie. you're allowed to do even with a degree), apprenticeships are also fantastic and give you just enough money to make rent each week.

No clue.

yeah I'm on it already. I've got some good experience under my belt and am really good in job interviews so I'm feeling relatively confident of getting a job before my target of August.

Salazar

Dave, brief panic followed by slight success.

As a consequence (longish story) of which the burger and chips I am eating are now cold, but hey. Sacrifices.

Kentpaul

6 beers into the night, been gagging for a drink all week. Just have to go and pick my biryani up and some more beers and my night will be complete.

For the win man, I'm planning on destroying a few kopperbergs on Sunday!

I just enjoyed a few episodes of community! Perfect Friday is now complete. Speaking of community, once this thread is moved to the limbo Zone I may hang around the sinking ship. Apart from the English and welsh posters you guys are alright.

Kentpaul

When you get independence you can go make your own thread.

I usally only make threads when I'm drunk so alright man! I only converse with 1 or 2 scottish gaffers so I will be a total outcast in my own thread!

Oh
Flower Of Scotland when will be see your like again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom