• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh yeah I know where that is, not too far from me. Sadly I don't think I'm your dad as I'm only 19. Unless you're about 3 or some shit.

Alas. I'm 18 though. I went Greenshaw, left in September.

Oh shit! Didn't know we had Sutton members here. I asked in another thread before but didn't recieve any responses.

Do you guys know Wizard man?

I have met and conversed with him many a time, one of my friends painted a picture of him that was up in the library and he was there so I talked to him for a while. He's alright.

Alas. I'm 18 though. I went Greenshaw, left in September.

I have met and conversed with him many a time, one of my friends painted a picture of him that was up in the library and he was there so I talked to him for a while. He's alright.

Sheeeeeeeeiit, was that friend Sandhya?

Nevasleep

I live in Newport (BOUNCERS), don't go out there that often, guess I'm missing out.
Too many 'Roid Ragers' coming down from the valleys in minibuses.

I've lived in a few cities, and a couple parts in the west of Newport are very nice indeed, just need a tactical nuke in the city centre and the whole eastern part.
There was a program on BBC Wales last week about how the site the bus station is on used to be a slum.......it still is. Probably the most disgusting building in Wales, apart from Merthyr Tydfil's job centre.

Swansea for life.

Whoa! fourth wall.

if you're sandhya this is the biggest twist of all time

You're sandhya...

040723_MNightShyamalan_bcol_2p.widec.jpg

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I live in Newport (BOUNCERS), don't go out there that often, guess I'm missing out.
Too many 'Roid Ragers' coming down from the valleys in minibuses.

I've lived in a few cities, and a couple parts in the west of Newport are very nice indeed, just need a tactical nuke in the city centre and the whole eastern part.
There was a program on BBC Wales last week about how the site the bus station is on used to be a slum.......it still is. Probably the most disgusting building in Wales, apart from Merthyr Tydfil's job centre.

Swansea for life.

Whoa! fourth wall.

few ekkies and it would be heaven of earth

Wilbur

Banned
lol nah, i'm a black dude.

But I know a Sandhya. A fairly pretty Indian girl?

Hahaha Indian is the biggest assumption, I asked her about this. BIGGEST TWIST OF THEM ALL, she's not at all Indian

And that picture is her! And the painting. It's incredible in person.

defel

Probably the most disgusting building in Wales, apart from Merthyr Tydfil's job centre.

The National Express buses used to stop at Newport between London and Cardiff (they don't any more, go figure) and I always used to think how disgusting that building was. They have this massive white "millennium" style bridge nearby too - a clever investment by the local government no doubt.

FreeMufasa

Hahaha Indian is the biggest assumption, I asked her about this. BIGGEST TWIST OF THEM ALL, she's not at all Indian

And that picture is her! And the painting. It's incredible in person.

Ah ok, i'm thinking of someone else. Although she looks awfully familiar to someone else I know.

EDIT: Wow, she's a very talented artist.

Nevasleep

The National Express buses used to stop at Newport between London and Cardiff (they don't any more, go figure)
Sorry buddy they still do every hour or two, just additional services go direct to Cardiff.
All the airport coaches, and the random ones to Bradford etc still stop there too.

About 75% of the city should be quarantined.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
No one lives near me :/

I know there was a GAFer who said they were from Oldham but don't really live there anymore. That was kewl.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
CHEEZMO™;35657552 said:
No one lives near me :/

I know there was a GAFer who said they were from Oldham but don't really live there anymore. That was kewl.

were you from ?

TCRS

Banned
I hate Westminster. Charging me £1 per day! Motorbike paking is supposed to be free grr.

Oh, and I hate Centrale too. Parking at Centrale used to be great. £1 for one hour and I rarely take more than an hour for my shopping. Now I have to pay £2... but I love those Pretzels up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom