• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 available on PS4 now, PC/XB1 in March

Bubba77

Will buy this twice(already own ps3 version and vita versions too!).

Playing on ps4 will be nice. Playing this in march on my arcade cabinet will be amazing as long as capcom doesnt fuck up the PC controls like they did with sf5. Let me remap my keyboard layout damnit!(i have keyboard encoded joysticks)

This gives me some hope that Xmen might be in Infinite. Not crossing my fingers after the rumors but why pay $ to relicense Wolverine for a 6 year old game and not for the new hotness?
Marvel does not have to pay money to license Wolverine or any of their characters - and presumably Capcom paid a baseline fee to license everything for UMvC3's rerelease. The only reason X-Men have been shunned by Marvel (and will likely not be in MvC4) is because Marvel is a shitty, spiteful company - they can't have the movie rights to the X-Men, so they would rather not use them at all.

Marvel does not have to pay money to license Wolverine or any of their characters - and presumably Capcom paid a baseline fee to license everything for UMvC3's rerelease. The only reason X-Men have been shunned by Marvel (and will likely not be in MvC4) is because Marvel is a shitty, spiteful company - they can't have the movie rights to the X-Men, so they would rather not use them at all.
After how Marvel nearly went bankrupt and were forced into laughably lopsided deals just to stay alive, I don't blame them for the moves they make now.

Neiteio

Wait, is it out now, as in RIGHT NOW? I can't find this game new in stores anymore, and I always wanted to upgrade to the Ultimate version (playable Nemesis, yesss).

What's the price on PS4? How does it perform?

MADGAME

Can anyone confirm if PS3 fightsticks work on the PS4 version of UMvC3?

Any enhancements at all...gameplay or visual?

notworksafe

Wait, is it out now, as in RIGHT NOW? I can't find this game new in stores anymore, and I always wanted to upgrade to the Ultimate version (playable Nemesis, yesss).

$25 60fps/1080p no it isn't up yet

no one knows anything about sticks yet

vg260

So, no word on developer, yet?

It's not Iron Galaxy, as confirmed by Keits on his twitter.

Guess the UMvC3 stream was just them getting hyped as fans too.

CONCH0BAR

We don't know yet. The PS Store has yet to update.

vg260

LAME at no netcode changes.

Seems like a straight port by most accounts.

That's a bummer. This seems more like a novelty for collection purposes, but it's still good they brought it out at least.

Shame IG didn't get a chance to work on it, and add GGPO.

Freeman76

Is this a fighting game in the vein of power stone? Seems people are hyped over this so i assume its a bit special...

『Inaba Resident』;225929215 said:
Guys don't expect ANY changes. At all. They would have mentioned otherwise. Its a straight port with DLC. Thats it. No new netcode, no balance changes, nothing. Don't hype yourselves up over nothing.

Still wasn't as good as it should be. Especially for this game.

u rite u rite

i basically never played c viper online because the netcode was all over the place

JeTmAn81

I just posted my PS3 on Ebay. It will get me surprisingly close to having enough money for a PS4 since it's a backwards compatible one.

Top Bottom