• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
sephi22 said:
Re:Trish
3 actions in the air. We in there.
1zebgoy.gif

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Dahbomb said:
Yeah... that's basically what the XFLVL3 bonuses are estimated to be.

Unless of course Phoenix has his own exclusive XF bonuses.

Turnabout X-Factor bonuses. I want it. Even if it doesn't make any sense.

Sephi, I got something for you. Can you get us all 3 assists for FW/RR, and can you check if any character has gotten a new assist? pl0x.

I'm swinging by Kmart today since they seem to have a reputation for not giving a shit about release dates.

GET READY FOR URLEY-GAF EVERYONE

Dahbomb

*Sentinel cr.M = 3 points super armor or 1?

*Hsien Ko f+H/F+M normals jump cancellable?

*Frank West LVL5... check for new moves or MEGAMAN BUSTER

*Number of high end cinematics in the game

*Spider Man OTG options. Can he OTG after air throw? Can he relaunch with select assists holding down after he OTGs (like Akuma or Iron Man)??

*Iron Fist Blue Chi... WHAT DOES IT DOOOOO????

*Chun Li OTG options... same as Spider Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOAkT2X_7II&feature=channel_video_title

So the mashing is different for different characters. Shuma got buffed technically due to the damage increase on his hypers including his LVL3.

So it looks most hypers gain more damage than their vanilla counterparts when mashing.

Wolverines berserker barrage super does 60k more damage when mashed. Nice

shaowebb

Test X-23's invincible hyper versus Nemesis punch hyper. I wanna see if it whifs on him or some BS. Really just test anything invincible or armored against that thing. I wanna know how little a fuck Nemesis really does give.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Can you check how much damage a raw hyper beam from Nova does in XF3 and with 30% or more red damage done to him.

And general question about mashing, do you have to mash 3 buttons or will just tapping 2 suffice?

Ashkeloth

Curse of the Phoenix confirmed. Anyone know of any other characters with phoenix in their names to be broken in UMvC3: AE?

Frantic

Could you check Vergil's level 3/4 in XF1 and see if it does similar damage? Wonder if it's just 600k Level 3's, or if it's Phoenix specific.

Dahbomb

LOL that makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!

There is such a small incremental difference between LVL1 and LVL3 that's WAY better to go LVL1.

XFLVL 1: ~165% Damage Boost
XFLVL 3: ~185% Damage Boost
Basically yeah.

XFLVL2 is 175% most likely. Kinda high still overall.

Spider Man does 350K damage from Crawler Assault and 330K from UWT now. 0_0

Dahbomb

I would say the average increase is like 40K-50K from mashing some 30K or less (like UWT Spider Man gets only 30K increase).

Some do the same, most do more and some do less. It's really a balancing change in disguise because it varies among characters. Someone like Storm and Wolverine have all mashable hypers meaning they are BUFFED now in damage output.

shaowebb

Guess I'll experiment with Phoenix/Hulk/RR and see if logs and improved beam durability gamma wave assists can hold em till I find my evidence.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Dahbomb said:
I would say the average increase is like 30K-40K from mashing.

Some do the same, most do more and some do less. It's really a balancing change in disguise because it varies among characters. Someone like Storm and Wolverine have all mashable hypers meaning they are BUFFED now in damage output.

lol did you see? Mashable gravity squeeze and it still does the same damage it did in vanilla without mashing. Easiest mash ever?

Dahbomb

Guys be careful of your words... you don't wanna make the BLOW UP list for Pringles Edition of UMVC3. :p

HK-47 said:
lol did you see? Mashable gravity squeeze and it still does the same damage it did in vanilla without mashing. Easiest mash ever?
It's not a huge damage increase but it's still a buff. Same for Iron Man it does like only 24K more damage.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
HK-47 said:

Won't have to tack on that disruptor on the end anymore.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Dahbomb said:
Guys be careful of your words... you don't wanna make the BLOW UP list for Pringles Edition of UMVC3. :p

It's not a huge damage increase but it's still a buff. Same for Iron Man it does like only 24K more damage.

Its weird to me that Gravity Squeeze isnt equal to zero's in damage, since its so good.

Dirtbag

Frank West has far and away the best alts. They are so fitting to his character.

Best Alt colors

1. Frank West
2. Strider
3. Firebrand
4. Doom
EDIT: 5. Iron Man
6. Zero

Hawkeye also

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dirtbag said:
Frank West has far and away the best alts. They are so fitting to his character.

Best Alt colors

1. Frank West
2. Strider
3. Firebrand
4. Doom
5. Zero
List is full of fail without Spiderman. Doom and Zero? really? REALLY?

Dahbomb said:

I'm totally not going to end up in the blow up post list, cause my posts are never moronic. :3

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
GuardianE said:
Gravity Squeeze doesn't have invincibility.

How often does a Magneto user wish Gravity Squeeze had that though? What situations does that hurt him in?

Dahbomb

HK-47 said:
Its weird to me that Gravity Squeeze isnt equal to zero's in damage, since its so good.
Squeeze doesn't hit multiple characters at once. Best LVL3 is still Arthur's (or Phoenix Wright if you get to it).

How often does a Magneto user wish Gravity Squeeze had that though? What situations does that hurt him in?
It's still a small liability that you can't toss it random. I have seen Gravity Squeeze get cock blocked by like a random arrow from Task on start up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom