• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.
sephi22 said:
Re: Galactus

I believe that Galactus playable from the start is the reward for Vanilla owners. After the game got installed, and I created a save data, it told me 'Galactus is now avaialble. Press L1+START to pick him (I'm hazy on the buttons, wasn't paying attention.' It also told me 'A new costume is now avaiable' but I believe that was for my vanilla costume pack.

20+ minutes on 320GB Slim PS3
Awesome, thanks for the info, man.

Dahbomb

AzureJericho said:
Time the fuck out

What is this? I don't even...
From the looks of it... a very impractical Vergil combo using 2 formations of SS and a Devil Trigger'd hyper. But it looks SWAG!

Chavelo

sephi22 said:
Re: Galactus

I believe that Galactus playable from the start is the reward for Vanilla owners. After the game got installed, and I created a save data, it told me 'Galactus is now avaialble. Press L1+START to pick him (I'm hazy on the buttons, wasn't paying attention.' It also told me 'A new costume is now avaiable' but I believe that was for my vanilla costume pack.

20+ minutes on 320GB Slim PS3

I see... Might have to replace the dying hard drive on the PS3, then.

You are a gentleman and a scholar, btw. :3

Azure J

Dahbomb said:
From the looks of it... a very impractical Vergil combo using 2 formations of SS and a Devil Trigger'd hyper. But it looks SWAG!

I know. I'm just saying, this is Marvel, not a True Style Tournament! :lol

kunonabi

I'm rocking that 6p color for Frank. All his alts aside from Chuck Green look good though. Why does blond hair look so shitty in MVC3?

Can you check Chris's prone position? I heard it got buffed.

shaowebb

sephi22 said:
Hmmmmm.......

I might just do this.
But I'm camera shy.
I'll have to read GAF on my iPod lawl.

If I can dress up as jelly roll gut Deadpool with a ponystick you can handle this. Go for it. Get out dat webcam and link this and we can roll questions at you.

sephi22

enzo_gt said:
sephi got it urley. May stream.

Sephi you could always stay off cam.
Okay, which website lets you stream off cam? all of them? I don't have an account. Livestream or Twitch.TV?

Chavelo

enzo_gt said:
sephi got it urley. May stream.

Sephi you could always stay off cam.

Nah, he's too hot now. Posted in both SRK and GAF. If people can connect this to his stream account (if he has one), it might give him problems.

Mahvel-GAF, we can do this... Just... just a few more... days... and uh.... OH GOD... and days and we wil-

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
ThoughtsOfSpeaking said:
Stinger 6H -time high jump 3H Helm Breaker J2H (foot meteor JS) Upper Slash S → H + 623 + L f 623 + M 623 + H Iaido to hold down for round-trip 236 + HC 623 + HC phantom sword above the heads of the other 236 + S → + S → Attacks placed around his shoulders  → + S launch 214 + HC Demon LV3 (original technique) 214 + HC or in Demon Stinger ·

Day 1 isdellicia combo (brea's friend) for vergil.

I'm honestly having a difficult time reading this. Part of it might be the arrows, the different translated moves, and the order of the notation.

Dahbomb said:
Devil May Cry characters for life.

Though we knew she would have three actions, didn't we? The changelog just said that she just wouldn't be able to use a particular move three times.

Gegz

Banned
Livestream is better for streaming i guess, cause Capcops will probably shut down the Twitch.tv one

FINALBOSS

Banned
I suck at this game and really only played it once or twice when it came out, but I really do enjoy watching people play. It lends itself great to watching. Not as great as SC2, but still awesome.

shaowebb

sephi22 said:
Okay, which website lets you stream off cam? all of them? I don't have an account. Livestream or Twitch.TV?
34zefb7.gif

WE GETTIN A STREAM!!!!!!

sephi22 said:

Justin.tv app costs 5 bucks, the twitch tv app doesnt allow you to stream, only watch.
ustream app or livestream is free, and they allow you to stream.

Dahbomb

Though we knew she would have three actions, didn't we? The changelog just said that she just wouldn't be able to use a particular move three times.
It wasn't specific, it sounded almost like Phoenix's nerf (one action total) but it's not confirmed that it's one of each so a total of 3 actions.

shaowebb

Tiger uppercut said:
Justin.tv app costs 5 bucks, the twitch tv app doesnt allow you to stream, only watch.
ustream app or livestream is free, and they allow you to stream.
I think he may be running webcam and not Iphone.

Caj814

Would be careful with picking where you do a live stream since CAPCOPS and/or the streaming sites (if it's something major like justin or twitch) may ask you to take it down if they have a problem with the game getting in peoples hands a week early.

TDLink

Use Livestream imo, it is free and really easy to set up (You don't need a separate app or anything if you have a webcam).

My questions to test:

Frank

In Level 5...

What does he get other than a damage boost? Speed boost? New moves?
Any new hypers? (Real Mega-buster)
What are the weapons he uses in level 5, still paddlesaw or something else?

sephi22

McNum said:
A party trick for Phoenix Wright:
Wright in Turnabout mode blocking a beam Hyper, like Ryu's Shinkuu Hadoken. X-Factor cancel the blockstun, hit level 3. What happens?.
Works like its supposed to. Tested against Smell-O-Vision. Phoenix's Level 3 won. Was in Level 1 XF. Did 1.08 million damage, killing Strange.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
sephi22 said:
Works like its supposed to. Tested against Smell-O-Vision. Phoenix's Level 3 won. Was in Level 1 XF. Did 1.08 million damage, killing Strange.

Excellent. Oh, so excellent.

JazzmanZ

Hey dude who got it urley, could you be a pal and complete arcade mode with ryu or she-hulk. cuz I wanna know if their endings are different.

sephi22 said:
Nice.

Edit: Wait, I read that as XF3. What the fuck?

Hag

sephi22 said:

oh boy :lol

Dahbomb said:
WTF is this? LOL!

Is this real life? That honestly sounds like a combo from DMC3SE.

I was on brea's total jp page an supposedly her friend ( Who produced this day 1 combo ) went to some event an was able to pull of that combo. But obviously because im running everything through google translate, then removing the explanations that dont make sense in english, alot has been lost in translation. It could even be two combos.

Take a look for yourself.

http://toal.jp/index.php?itemid=88

JazzmanZ

sephi22 said:

Phoenix wright = The new Dark phoenix

Azure J

sephi22 said:

Pause.

1.08M in XF Lvl. 1? There's something else we don't know about this, I refuse to believe Phoenix has a one input kill maneuver like this on most of the cast... :lol :lol :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
sephi22 said:
WAT.

Okay guys someone has to compile all the questions, there's no way sephi can keep up with all this. God bless your soul man, dont forget to have some fun of your own on the side :p

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Dahbomb said:
WTF @ those damage values! O_O

You sure that was LVL1 XF.... that's over 200% damage.

It does 650,000 base, right? So it's about ~165% bonus. Sounds like XF LVL3 to me.

Chavelo

sephi22 said:

Bitches don't know about my swag.

phoenix_wright_drinking_juice_by_aeridis-d3fe7nx.gif

Dahbomb

GuardianE said:
It does 650,000 base, right? So it's about ~165% bonus. Sounds like XF LVL3 to me.
Yeah... that's basically what the XFLVL3 bonuses are estimated to be.

Unless of course Phoenix has his own exclusive XF bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom