• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw64life

Nova, Iron First & Rocket Raccoon over Thanos, Venom or any X-Men and/or female character. Seems like they actually listened to the fans for the Capcom side but then decided to just troll the Marvel side.

dankir

I loved how everybody on was furiously typing in random character names on the capcom site to which showed up lol.

Amazing.

Seriously though, all dudes?? Not a single female? Doc Ock? X?

Now that all your Vergil whores got him he better not be a Dante Clone, I remember arguing this with the Vergil crazy fan on this board once before!!

I'm really surprised at some of the choices though, never would have guess Rocket Raccoon, didn't know who he was either lol.

So Lupinko, now what?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lets here about these nerfs and re-balances. Fix wolvie, phoenix and wesker.

Also yeah punches to the face all around!!! yeah!!!!

Platy

In the first Smash brothers, Mario moves is based on Ryu's ...... so... what are the odds of this Racoon person have moves based on Fox Mcloud ? xD

mr. puppy

Banned
haha

Rocket Raccoon possesses the normal attributes of an Earth raccoon, including an acute sense of smell and sharp eyesight. He is an accomplished starship pilot, an excellent marksman with the two laser pistols he carries as well as having an affinity for heavy weapons. He's also an excellent military tactician and leader, attributes that see him frequently taking charge of the Guardians of the Galaxy when Starlord is unavailable.

SmithnCo

ReiGun said:
I can't believe all of them leaked so quickly. I honestly think Capcom did this intentionally. There's no way they are this bad at this.

I have no idea how they can be so bad at websites, lol.

Reveals will still be hype however, can't wait to see Phoenix Wright in action.

Xater

Buzzati said:
I was unfamiliar with Vergil, so i had to search to see who he was.

So is this some alternative costume for Wesker?

What? He is Dante's brother. Go play DMC3 now you infidel!

very meh.

Strider and Mr.Wright is cool and all but...meh.

I'll buy it because I'm a whore but not all that excited for the new cast..the Marvel side kinda sucks.

Will wait for more judgement.

I'm not familiar with Nova and Iron Fist but I'm sure they're cool characters but as additions to the game, it's a bit odd they'd be chosen over some of the more iconic characters like Cyclops, Black Panther, Doc Oc, Venon and the female characters.

Nova and Iron Fist look similar and they look like Tatsunoko characters, don't they?

Most of the leaked characters are M.O.D.O.K. level WTF characters. Which is precisely why I bought MvC3 in the first place, so I could play as those types of characters. Nemesis and Phoenix Wright single-handedly carry the entire Capcom roster for me, along with Ammy. :)

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I hope Rocket Racoon has something like AVHB. He's pretty good in the Thanos comics.

Still, smh @ no females.

I can't wait to beat down Nemesis for the absolute HELL he put me in, during my recent RE3 run on Hard...

Luigi87

Phoenix Wright better have awesome defence stats.

Remember, he has
gotten beaten up on a couple of occasions, been zapped with a taser, fell off a mountain into a rushing river, and got hit by a car to be flung 30 feet through the air into a telephone pole, and walked away fine.

Durability!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom