• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
_dementia said:
I like the sound of that!
Strider's Ourbouros takes 3 meters now (contd)

So at most you are going to get 2 of these. 5 bars then burn three and build up from 2 to 3

NVM- you aint getting anything. One and done.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm surprised that they used multiple characters from the same universe but Megaman only has Zero and Tron Bonne. It's okay. It's like Capcom believes Megaman is worth shit.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Bout time they added Phoenix Wright. Coming out this november I'm not really thrilled about. If they make the online the way it should have launched, really changed x-factor up, and did an overall damage reduction I'd be interested.

Not real big on Vergil, Nemesis, Nova, and Iron Fist, but I am so glad there are no new X-Men or Street Fighter characters.

Frank West and Rocket Raccoon represent!

Also Ghost Rider and Dr. Strange get a big thumbs up from me.

Caj814

hey lupinko. now that the cat is out of the bag and shat all over the place, can you break down some of your more cryptic hints and explain which character it was assigned to?

GunbladeV

Banned
FlightOfHeaven said:
He does, but the meter is not available until after the Hyper is over. Check the video, the second the Hyper is over he suddenly has a meter.

No, he was 1 hit away from being at 1 bar and the one hit after the super was done gave it to him

If Vergil is a teleporter then this game is going to be confusing as fuck, man. The though of fighting Dante, Wesker/Strider and Vergil on the same team with anyone except top tier scares me now.
-htownplaya- said:
I want Venom....
and I want some pussy, but we can't always get what we want now can we?
God's Beard said:
<vex>: [12:53:19] <@MrWizard> SETH IS FUCKING PISSED
lolololol

Lucky Number Seven Force said:
I dunno, I think he did a decent job with the pre-fight dialogue and victory quotes.

The endings were a clusterfuck, though.
He did a good job for all the Marvel characters

Some stuff (especially Amaretsu's win quotes) were so bad I found it hard to believe Capcom did not just go back and change them

ultron87

I must know what Phoenix's level 3 is.

Giant Gavel? Capture the enemy in an "Objection!" word balloon? Present evidence that the enemy doesn't even exists??!?!?

Luigi87

Seeing all the pre-order DLC costumes has me realizing that they could have easily released a bunch for Vanilla MvC3, but no, instead they kept them on the backburner for UMvC3...

Dammit Capcom.

Rorschach

FlightOfHeaven said:
He does, but the meter is not available until after the Hyper is over. Check the video, the second the Hyper is over he suddenly has a meter.
No. He almost had a full meter when he activated. The level 1 came from the dog hit.

God's Beard said:
u5G6Q.gif

Dartastic said:
Rocket Raccoon. NO SPIDER MAN VILLAINS, AND THEY FUCKING PUT IN ROCKET RACCOON. FUCK. THIS. SHIT.
BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME, COME ON MAN.

Wow that was a GIANT leak. They pretty much fucked all their promotional campaign.
Anyway, i'm hyped. I just need udon taskmaster to go into overdrive.

Ashkeloth

Holy shit, yes!

After how annoyingly balanced MvC3 was and how little effort seemingly went into the game with it's sloppy netcode, unbalanced characters, bad singleplayer, and general lack of features, it was going to take something special to make me come back, but assuming that the character list in the OP is 100% correct, coupled with the fact Strider is back, I'll play the hell out of this game even if it's the most broken bullshit ever made.

notworksafe

God's Beard said:
Did they expect that people wouldn't go looking for images? Why have them on your server if you don't want them seen?

I'm sure they'll send out complaints to the big sites like what happened with E Ryu and Oni so they can pretend nothing happened.

jackdoe

Haha. Damnit. I knew I should have waited. MvC 3 felt barebones and I don't really want to give Capcom another $40. Maybe I can still flip my copy before it drops in value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom