• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Dont bring Miles 2 to NA or Europe = Add Phoenix Wright to rooster

Cancel Megaman Legends 3 = Add Megaman Legends Stages

WHAT THE FUCK, CAPCOM

Phoenix is nice though, been waiting for that

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
SalsaShark said:

WHAT THE FUCK, CAPCOM

rooster-big1.jpg

Lucky Number Seven Force said:
That's NOT funny. I have made google petitions and EVERYTHING.

GOD they could have put any iteration of Goku. GT Goku, Dragonball Goku, Dragonball Z Goku, Dragonball Abridged Goku.

UGH this is going to xanga.

Gravijah said:
dbz is going the way of mega man
Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit 2 canceled cause they wanted to sell the Xbox 720.

YO WTF @ MODOK'S ALTERNATE

LiK

SalsaShark said:

WHAT THE FUCK, CAPCOM

Hahaha so true

Lol Megaman

Lol Venom

Lol Gambit

Marvel and Capcom trolling hard throwing out Rocket Racoon and Nemesis before these guys. Still, I'm hyped for Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Strider, and Nova. Out with the old, in with the new!

deadmuffin said:
wait a minute...MvC3 came out in February. I am completely alright with waiting until next February for them to add in Megaman and Carnage. No rush here capcom, you're gonna get my money, soon enough.

Carnage is dead.

200px-Sentry_carnage_.jpg

So is Megaman it seems.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Riposte said:
I wonder how fans would react if Megaman's villain was in, but not Megaman. "OMG CAPCOM IS JUST SPITTING ON US NOW. EVIL WINS!!!"

(Yeah, Dr Wily would get me hype. Especially if he was based around robot master fake-assists.)

Haha well it already has Zero. :p

So I kind of have to wonder now how badly Tieri is going to mess up the Capcom characters

There's a great chance for Phoenix Wright to be a total fish out of water in the fight intros, but if Tieri is just looking on Wikipedia for information, I am betting it will be something generic like "I fight for my clients because I am a lawyer!" or "THAT WAS TOUGHER THAN BATTLING AGAINST EDGEWORTH IN COURT"

MrMephistoX

Wow part of me is inclined to believe the Marvel leaks are trolls because of Rocket Racoon and Nova but the Capcom side is so damn good ( minus Megaman WTF!) that I want to believe.

USD

voodoopanda said:
I'm happy about: Dr. Strange(finally!), Ghost Rider, Rocket Raccoon, Iron Fist, Phoenix Wright, Strider. Definitely think there shoulda been more female characters. The weirdest choice to me is Nemesis.
This. WHERE THE SUPER WOMEN AT?

Seriously, you add 12 new characters, and not a single one is female? Capcom game confirmed.

ShockingAlberto said:
So I kind of have to wonder now how badly Tieri is going to mess up the Capcom characters

There's a great chance for Phoenix Wright to be a total fish out of water in the fight intros, but if Tieri is just looking on Wikipedia for information, I am betting it will be something generic like "I fight for my clients because I am a lawyer!" or "THAT WAS TOUGHER THAN BATTLING AGAINST EDGEWORTH IN COURT"
I dunno, I think he did a decent job with the pre-fight dialogue and victory quotes.

The endings were a clusterfuck, though.

I have no idea why people are calling for Lupinko anymore. If he wants to do anything fun I suppose he could hint at some abilities and information for old and new characters. Stuff like health, assists and damage is pretty important and he might be privy to that information already.
LegatoB said:
Yeah, but it looks terrible in Youtube/Stream resolutions. Capcom is well aware of how the community works, so it's baffling that they'd choose something that compresses/scales so horrifically.
Just watched the 720P youtube videos and it is a giant step up.

Man the Capcom high-ups REALLY hate Megaman. like really really hate him. It's all fan picks on their side, but they ignore the #1 spot. Marvel side I can't complain because it's not their fault. If Marvel wants a bunch of riverdancers, that's their problem.

SmithnCo

ShockingAlberto said:

Haha, true. "That was a touch battle! Gotta head back to the Wright and Co. Law Offices!"

_dementia said:
It's a level 3 AND he doesn't build meter during it.

RIP infinite blockstun

He does, but the meter is not available until after the Hyper is over. Check the video, the second the Hyper is over he suddenly has a meter.

ShockingAlberto said:

"It's your loss, because I studied laws!"

Beth Cyra

Well with X confirmed out so am I. I bought he CE in good faith for dlc given how much Niitsuma name checked him but I'm not doing 40 more plus whatever for X should the include him.

Still going to watch tourneys and shit, way to hype not to. I will just treat it like I did Super Street Fighter 4.

ReiGun

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Carnage is dead.

200px-Sentry_carnage_.jpg

So is Megaman it seems.
They brought him back...unfortunately. :/

I wanted Venom, if only to see the reaction when he looked like this:

Venom4.jpg

Ookami-kun said:
So has it been confirmed that it's a mega-DLC update or is it a brand new game?

New game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom