• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2015 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Stay classy, Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

AFAIK he only uploads the podcasts, and he doesn't even have every track sometimes.

Yea because he makes money off of spotify, can't do it with tracks he doesn't have permission for. I'm pretty bitter that he doesn't use iTunes podcast. It's such a pain hunting down his asot episodes.

Listening to his ASOT set, damn this is good

cj_iwakura

I didn't go to Ultra, but I did go to Electronic Opus... which means I drove past Ultra. :p

bE1RS2j.jpg

hQgaSkE.jpg

h0qjlYm.jpg

I also met this guy. :D

dGDlThY.jpg

Do wonder about the future of these events. I think Ultra will now be the prime festival to drop famous celebrities and have them perform high profile stuff. Like with Usher and Bieber caliber people being on these tracks and invited it makes it more mainstream, incurs more people and higher ticket prices. Hell I even seen Ariana Grande just show up there. Would it be worth it to go in the future?

Do wonder about the future of these events. I think Ultra will now be the prime festival to drop famous celebrities and have them perform high profile stuff. Like with Usher and Bieber caliber people being on these tracks and invited it makes it more mainstream, incurs more people and higher ticket prices. Hell I even seen Ariana Grande just show up there. Would it be worth it to go in the future?

For EDM heads there will always be side stages. You're basically paying anywhere from $100 to $200 per day. And ULTRA has and will always be the most mainstream event. It's basically the EDM Coachella at this point. So anyone who is still looking for the old school vibe can still go to other festivals and if you're looking for the really old school vibe then you gotta dig for those underground warehouses.

mr stroke

Ibiza>Ultra

Ashhong

5k...

My friend who works for Marquee had to be the guy that waves those glow sticks markers on top of Cosmo heli pad last year waving the helicopters in.

Friend at Marquee? .....can I get tickets LOL

Anybody know where to watch VODs from Ultra? I want to see this Kygo set. Listening to it and the crowd is crazy. I had never heard of this guy before like a week ago. Love his music

Deadly

Friend at Marquee? .....can I get tickets LOL

Anybody know where to watch VODs from Ultra? I want to see this Kygo set. Listening to it and the crowd is crazy. I had never heard of this guy before like a week ago. Love his music
You'll probably have to youtube it since they don't save the VODs themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom