• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2015 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Stay classy, Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the Sunday last 4 hours worked perfectly for me. I can't even tell you how many times I had to reload or change resolution on Youtube last year. So glad Twitch is going to take over livestreaming everything hopefully.

Sobriquet

Also the Sunday last 4 hours worked perfectly for me. I can't even tell you how many times I had to reload or change resolution on Youtube last year. So glad Twitch is going to take over livestreaming everything hopefully.

While audio was fine for me all day, the video was pretty awful.

I imagine an actual skrillex show would be more like the first part. The second half was basically a UMF sendoff I think.

I hope that's the case but I'm in Vegas and the Biebz and Puffy are here like all the time.

oxidax

W O W holly fuck! Skrilly destroyed it! I was excited about Justin showing up to perform WAÜN because I really dig that song but he really really fucked it up. Like WTF was that!!??? Anyways its been real. Now time to digest all the ASOT sets.

Who is CL?

K-pop rapper/singer and leader of the group 2NE1. For Skrillex fans shes the female vocalist on Dirty Vibe, (the guy is GDragon another k-pop rapper from the group Big Bang)

Here's other stuff from here:
a Solo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ6xU7SSEn4
her with the rest of the group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdKTgwffmdo or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRTfQ16wbjM

one of the best/most fun performers out of Korea imo also speaks like 5 languages fluently.

Oh probably heard them before and did not know it, one of their songs is in that microsoft commercial.

Ashhong

Well, have a good night, I'm out :(

edit; can't wait for Spotify to have the entire ASOT stage sometime later this week...

Wait, which playlist can I find the asot sets? Does armin upload it on his own thing? I thought they couldn't since they aren't technically licensed for all of the different songs they use in a set

cdyhybrid

Wait, which playlist can I find the asot sets? Does armin upload it on his own thing? I thought they couldn't since they aren't technically licensed for all of the different songs they use in a set

AFAIK he only uploads the podcasts, and he doesn't even have every track sometimes.

I was backstage in the VIP for Skrillex on the main stage . Had Bieber and his whole entourage next to us, along with diddy. Posting from my phone but I'll try to post pics later maybe .

What a fucking fantastic night.

Jarnet87

Sunday was the best of the 3 days. Andrew Bayer with the set of the weekend. He went ham, better then Prydz, better then Armin, and both those guys had fantastic sets. Gotta go back and listen to (hopefully) a full Nicky Romero and full Steve Angello audio from yesterday along with stuff I missed on Friday and Saturday.

Ferr986

What is Bieber doing in an EDM festival? Didnt the guy wanted to punch Marcel Woods in a club because he wouldnt play Hip Hop?

Anyways, time to catch up Bayer-Schulz- Prydz-Armin-PvD sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom