• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves | The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
KCHusker33 said:
I'm sure this has been addressed before, but has anyone else run into excessive connection errors? I can guarantee to get one to three per night. Is it just a game code issue or would it be router related? Thanks :)
I've been getting so many disconnections after this latest patch. For some reason, 1.09 (or whatever version it's on) has been giving me problems. I had to delete my game data and reinstall it again because I was getting sound issues that would mess up the game. Like tonight, I don't know what went on, but it was a 5 vs. 5 match and all of a sudden, 3 of my team mates just disconnected (not all at once, though). I tried to play a co-op objective game with another friend and our match would just not start for some reason. It just froze there in the loading screen. I never had these many issues before. :(

By the way, I don't know if this glitch has been reported yet, but it's in The Museum.

Fuck you glitchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom