• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those milliseconds of him taking cover while almost completely submerged in water was the best of the trailer. A fully playable berserk cruise ship level.

I think it's going to be to Uncharted 3 what the train one was to Uncharted 2.

Also what's up with all these trailers getting specific dates to them? Normally they say coming soon. Like November is ME3 and Uncharted 3 confirmed. Resistance tacked on a very specific day and date too.

Rikyfree

expy said:
For take~
ucavau6la.gif
Dibs

Yoboman

One thing I hope, and doubt they are doing is designing it with "ok this is the equivelant of the train, and here's the equivelant of the crash, and here's the equivelant of the collapsing building etc."

I NEED this game to floor me again

Discotheque said:
Those milliseconds of him taking cover while almost completely submerged in water was the best of the trailer. A fully playable berserk cruise ship level.

I think it's going to be to Uncharted 3 what the train one was to Uncharted 2.

Also what's up with all these trailers getting specific dates to them? Normally they say coming soon. Like November is ME3 and Uncharted 3 confirmed. Resistance tacked on a very specific day and date too.
Cruise ship? Drake's trying to find out what happen to Titanic?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's more a case of "ok, we have time before full-production on UC3 starts, let's play around with the limits of what we can do" at ND, more than it is "ok, we need a train-moment and a collapsing building moment".

The cool things in UC2 were apparently spawned from these brainstorming sessions, let's see if the same thing holds true for UC3.

Man

Rez said:
The cool things in UC2 were apparently spawned from these brainstorming sessions, let's see if the same thing holds true for UC3.
Well we have the Inception sideways hall running with flooding water scene revealed so far. :)

grumble

BowieZ said:
So how much older is he in this game than in UDF?

http://images.thekoalition.com/2010/11/uncharteddrake3.jpg[/IM G]
[IMG]http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/113/1139408/uncharted-3-drakes-deception-20101209114238934_640w.jpg[/I MG][/QUOTE]

Well, you get a lot of sun damage in the desert. Remember kids, wear your sunscreen!

petethepanda said:
Legend says it was taken down by a sentient iceburg. The man who can capture that iceburg can take on the world.

That's so damn stupid and yet I find this hilarious because I'm also picturing Conan actually saying this because of your avatar. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom