• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
sn00zer said:
Oh btw
Thats carpet on the right...he's running along the wall

Inception_still2323.jpg

Seems like someone's making an Inception game without Nolan's permission!

StuBurns

Banned
jett said:
http://www.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Inception_still2323.jpg[IMG]

Seems like someone's making an Inception game without Nolan's permission![/QUOTE]
Nolan is the one who does know.

I'm just so hyped. I immediately thought of this image when I saw Drake's model
herorender_2.jpg

Even though their games always look amazing, I just keep getting overwhelmed every time something is revealed.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
So we have got LBP2/KZ3 early 2011 and R3/UC3 fall 2011.

Toss some Starhawk, Infamous 2 and Motorstorm Apocalypse in-between and I guess Sony is already thinking 2012.

Epix

Blog updated:

We’re hosting a bunch of journalists tomorrow in Los Angeles to discuss our game and show them a bit more than you’ve been able to see so far. You’ll be reading (and seeing) about what we presented to them over the next few weeks in your favorite online web sites and print magazines around the world.

On Monday, we’re incredibly humbled (and I’m a bit proud) to see Evan and Christophe appear on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on your local NBC station. Trust me when I say you won’t want to miss it – we’ve got something great lined up for our appearance on the show.

That’s not all. The PlayStation Store will be updated soon with some UNCHARTED 3 content for our announcement – wallpaper, dynamic theme, PSN avatars and more. We’ll also reveal part one of a special behind the scenes look at the making of our announcement shot by the extremely talented crew at 2 Player Productions. There will be plenty of interviews, screenshots, concept art, even gameplay video on the way – and we will have only barely scratched the surface of everything in UNCHARTED 3.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010...-full-trailer-and-spike-vga-recap/#more-41644

siarraweb said:
i also took some screencaps..

[ig]http://i55.tinypic.com/t7yh6x.jpg[/img]

11rzned.jpg

[mg]http://i55.tinypic.com/14r4g5.jpg[/img]

http://i51.tinypic.com/25qdjk7.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]
THE FUCKING detail. That's a slightly different shirt from UC2.

Danielsan

TTP said:

Toss some Starhawk, Infamous 2 and Motorstorm Apocalypse in-between and I guess Sony is already thinking 2012.
The Last Guardian
2011 is insane. I'm expecting a lot of games to be pushed to 2012.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
TTP said:

we know that Motorstorm Apocalypse is dated for april , and if Infamous 2 for May/June , then they just need TLG to be for summer to have a perfect year.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Danielsan said:
The Last Guardian
And Bioshock Infinite very, very early 2012. Count on it. It's going to be a crazy few months.

I love what this extended gen is enabling.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Danielsan said:
The Last Guardian
I don't see TLG hitting 2011...would probably cry tears of joy though if it does. I think mid 2012 is when it'll hit retail.

Danielsan

Kaako said:
I don't see TLG hitting 2011...would probably cry tears of joy though if it does. I think mid 2012 is when it'll hit retail.
It will hit 2011. Worst case scenario March 2012, but honestly I can't see it getting delayed another year.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Danielsan said:
It will hit 2011. Worst case scenario March 2012, but honestly I can't see it getting delayed another year.
I will cry tears of joy, but sadly I don't think it will.
Edit: Actually with all the crazy ass shit we're getting in 2011, I'd be perfectly fine with a 2012 release date.

expy

Banned
"UNCHARTED 3 hits PS3 11/1/11, Watch the Full VGA Trailer Here, Jimmy Fallon on Monday"

No mention of the additional stuff for tomorrow, so tomorrow's Sony thing is -not- for UC3?

shwimpy

expy said:
"UNCHARTED 3 hits PS3 11/1/11, Watch the Full VGA Trailer Here, Jimmy Fallon on Monday"

No mention of the additional stuff for tomorrow, so tomorrow's Sony thing is -not- for UC3?

Press-only event.

expy said:

Only Journalists can go. read the blog post.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
here's hoping the UC3 box-art, instruction manual art and disk-art are as good as UC1's, because let's be real guys, UC2 was lacking on all three counts.

zlatko

Banned
TacticalFox88 said:
I feel ashamed for trading UC2 in. Forgive me, GAF. :'(

I loved the game to death too, but I also traded it in. No shame if you platinumed the game and felt it wouldn't enter your trey again.

It looks like Nate and Sully are on a cruiseship that gets attacked by pirates. In those little snippets of gameplay at the end of the trailer it looks like they're breaking through the door to the ballroom as it burns down, Nate's running along the wall of the cabins as it sinks, and then he gets into a shootout with some fellows on a different ship as he swims through the wreckage.

nib95

Banned
zlatko said:
I loved the game to death too, but I also traded it in. No shame if you platinumed the game and felt it wouldn't enter your trey again.

I plan on playing 1 and 2 back to back right before I start no 3! This franchise is not one that lends itself to trading imo. I always find myself coming back for more at some point or another. Just a shame I'm too pussy to play the games on the hardest settings lol.

They need to update the UC2 online skins to have all the faces going =O and add in sound effects of everybody yelling "HOLY SHHIIIITTT" methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom