• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 - E3 2011 Gameplay and Trailer

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
alr1ghtstart said:
What is the deal with this Subway promo he was talking about?
Subway will be handing out codes that let you download the full competitive multi player portion in October, a full month before launch.

Duffyside

Banned
RyanardoDaVinci said:
FFS change Elena's hair! No woman would do her hair the exact same way for 4 years straight.

I don't know why this bothers me so much!
Haha, I like Elena the way she is, but this made me laugh. I might like her because she is so much unlike any woman I can think of... #misogyny

all the little things that look way better like the eyes,hair and faces make this game look way better than uc2 for me, go nd.

Check out Elena's ring finger

R7cPG.jpg

nib95

Banned
FUCK!! Just watched the 'FEAR' trailer. Flawed me...Why did this have to be the first E3 trailer I watched :(

jett

D-Member
Spectacular trailer, but let's be honest that was a very lame demo compared to the one they had in 2009.

SolidSnakex said:
Check out Elena's ring finger

http://i.imgur.com/R7cPG.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

why u gotta spoil

Duffyside

Banned
jett said:
Spectacular trailer, but let's be honest that was a very lame demo compared to the one they had in 2009.
Well, I'll be honest, Johnny Negative: I think this demo was much better than the one in 2009. 2009 was great because of the climax of the building falling. This year's entire demo involved a rocking ship which affected Drake's even very basic movements, and the flooding water was a welcome additional danger rather than just "oh no, more dudes to shoot."

Irish

Battlefield 3 gets moved up to October 25th and then Sony announces that the complete MP portion of the game will be released in October... These fucks are trolling me, aren't they? It would be way too easy to just let me have a couple of weeks to play one exclusively, wouldn't it? Instead, I must choose where to spend my time. :/

dralla said:
the part where he's overlooking the city in the desert [:55], that's gotta be a cutscene, right?

Probably, but it's not like it matters since Uncharted's cutscene and gameplay graphics are the same.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Jesus christ, I haven't been this hyped for a game for a long, LONG time. Fantastic trailer.

Top Bottom