• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

rhino4evr

Thank goodness someone has a sense of humor about these OTs..which are usually bloated with information nobody reads anyway

Also I actually sent Batman back early today, so that I could have a chance to play Uncharted 3 the first week. Dont let me down Gamefly!

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Oh sweet, is this the thread for more semi-naked pics of buff Drake and Drake x Sully fanfics?

Sully stroked Drake's manly stubble. 'I always thought your cheek would feel hard as rock, but it's so.. soft to my touch'. Drake smirked, 'you know I'm really a softie, old man, have you forgotten about Jeff back in Tibet?'. Sully said nothing, just smiled enigmatically and rubbed Drake's shoulders gently.

Amagon

BruceLeeRoy, PUTTING THIS SHIT ON BLAST!

r6d9bl.jpg

Carl

Combichristoffersen said:

Sully stroked Drake's manly stubble. 'I always thought your cheek would feel hard as rock, but it's so.. soft to my touch'. Drake smirked, 'you know I'm really a softie, old man, have you forgotten about Jeff back in Tibet?'. Sully said nothing, just smiled enigmatically and rubbed Drake's shoulders gently.

:|

Oh sweet, is this the thread for more semi-naked pics of buff Drake and Drake x Sully fanfics?

I have the strangest boner right now.

Needs to be in the OP.

yes it is exactly that thread

StuBurns

Banned
Awesome OP.

I really didn't care at all about the game till I saw the gameplay in the desert, so awesome, getting it day one now.

Mikey Jr.

On my piece of shit phone so i cant see the op, but this man did the mgs4 op, so i have no reservations when i say "amazing op!!!"

Top Bottom