• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
McGrubber posted in the main forums that if there was enough interest, the community could vote for their favorite lab maps so they can be put into the map rotation in The Lab playlist, and now there is a thread where you can vote for your favorite ones.

Played a few matches lone wolf today. I needed a competitive game in my veins again.

I miss this game and its silliness. Someone ruined my spiders, but it was so fun! If only Rewrite liked me enough, so that we could play again together... I'd be on it more.
<3

Player pool is decent. Wish there was more people on to warrant U3 GAF reunion. I guess we'll all reunite for U4?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Played a few matches lone wolf today. I needed a competitive game in my veins again.

I miss this game and its silliness. Someone ruined my spiders, but it was so fun! If only Rewrite liked me enough, so that we could play again together... I'd be on it more.
<3

Player pool is decent. Wish there was more people on to warrant U3 GAF reunion. I guess we'll all reunite for U4?
Don't even go there! I'm always on and you're never there. Way to go PSX.

Xdye7

Finally played this again a couple of days ago. Not too sure about the booster changes, but I enjoyed the new (to me lol) variety of loadouts opponents had. Team Safe was certainly a good second booster but definitely deducts from the overall fun when all is said and done. Playing solo gets old quick, dunno what it is with this game.

Finally played this again a couple of days ago. Not too sure about the booster changes, but I enjoyed the new (to me lol) variety of loadouts opponents had. Team Safe was certainly a good second booster but definitely deducts from the overall fun when all is said and done. Playing solo gets old quick, dunno what it is with this game.

Solo can be fun if you're not stuck with brain dead teammates. I still found people using the M9 ROF combo, but yeah, seems like there's a little bit more variety in loadouts now. Always a pleasure seeing them resort to M9 ROF when they can't manage kills.

iLLmAtlc

I know what you guys mean. Playing solo pretty much ran me out of this game. I didn't like playing in parties (too easy) or playing against parties (lose every game). It was probably because I wasn't good enough to carry my team to victory but it seems like victories vs parties are about 1 in 10.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I have so many awful experiences playing TDM solo because of randumbs who have no brains too. It really is annoying having to carry your team every single match, but eh. I've played solo too many times that I'm just used to the bullshit and unfair team balancing. As long as I do good that's all I care about now. It feels nice doing great against the constant waves of parties in that pool.

hao chi

:lol :lol

It's always a riot running into those two players. MXRIX in particular. I'll never forget our awesome TO match with her and FABOLES. they got wrecked lol. Miracle 7 is always in FFA and since I hardly play that mode, I haven't had the pleasure running into him that often. Always has Cloaked and camps hardcore in FFA the times I've played against Miracle.

I'm still salty that ND did a surprise patch that wiped the cinemas. They even had the high level random and we got the dude that was like level 10 non-Legacy.

Don't even go there! I'm always on and you're never there. Way to go PSX.

Last time I had my U3 disc in my PS3 and I was ready to play, you started bitching about a bunch of stuff and basically told me not to join you. :|

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I'm still salty that ND did a surprise patch that wiped the cinemas. They even had the high level random and we got the dude that was like level 10 non-Legacy.

Last time I had my U3 disc in my PS3 and I was ready to play, you started bitching about a bunch of stuff and basically told me not to join you. :|
That's because we don't ever play TDM, and that's like the only mode that was active. I don't want your try hard stats to get ruined.

Me and PS2 played the other day some TO and my god, it was so rage inducing. We got screwed over with shitty ass randoms in the DLC pool, not to mention we ran into a lagger that's worse than allstarfifa's in a party. I told PSX to bug you so you could join us, but you were offline. :lol

Let's play again, k?

hao chi

That's because we don't ever play TDM, and that's like the only mode that was active. I don't want your try hard stats to get ruined.

Me and PS2 played the other day some TO and my god, it was so rage inducing. We got screwed over with shitty ass randoms in the DLC pool, not to mention we ran into a lagger that's worse than allstarfifa's in a party. I told PSX to bug you so you could join us, but you were offline. :lol

Let's play again, k?

You think I care about my U3 stats? looooooooooooooooool

And if PSP was smart, he would have known to message me on Skype.

I like how you say we should play after mentioning your TO rage. Need me to carry you again?

hao chi

I need someone to understand my pain when I ramble on in the mic. :(

Yeah, but even if my aim is shitty now, I'm at least competent enough to help the team out, which reduces the odds of me hearing your rage. :p

Though I think next time I should join in on the mic raging. Stereo ragers (guest starring a PS Vita?).

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Tonight has been complete shit. Fucking bullshit team balancing. Go to the default pool, stuck with shit. Go to the DLC pool with "experienced" players, still stuck with shit.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Me, haochi, and PSX have been looking for a match for 15 minutes (and counting) now and nothing. We aren't even a full party, ffs

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Fucking amazing matches, guys!! That last match... Holy shit. :lol

We destroyed that laggy ass party.

Glad we got that revenge on that Alt Party of 4 we faced earlier. Our POS randoms were terrible at doing everything.

Speaking of the final match, the last minute of that Treasure Hunter game was glorious. We all started to put our heads together and defend the shit out of the idol. Not to mention we did our job to protect our Marked Man, in order to bring us to a tie (thank goodness). Glad we won because I was really losing my focus. It's great to see U3 GAF coming back together to perform extremely well. <3

The previous match with the party was super intense too. It was really fun.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
On the Airstrip? Dude fuck yes. The constant back and forth between the two teams was fucking amazing. I live for those types of matches and it has been a long ass time that I've had such a constant back and forth struggle battle. Chain reaction in the beginning of that match was incredible because of this. See, I like playing against a good team, as long as they don't fucking lag like the last match we played. Fuck them. Glad they took that loss and it was their fault they lost treasure Hunter since they basically placed the Idol there for us to catch up. And marked man was so fucking good that round too. Man. I'm so glad we decided to play tonight. Let's do this more often, just like the good old days. <3

On the Airstrip? Dude fuck yes. The constant back and forth between the two teams was fucking amazing. I live for those types of matches and it has been a long ass time that I've had such a constant back and forth struggle battle. Chain reaction in the beginning of that match was incredible because of this. See, I like playing against a good team, as long as they don't fucking lag like the last match we played. Fuck them. Glad they took that loss and it was their fault they lost treasure Hunter since they basically placed the Idol there for us to catch up. And marked man was so fucking good that round too. Man. I'm so glad we decided to play tonight. Let's do this more often, just like the good old days. <3

Yeah. I loved how intense it got.

I hope we can all get on and wreck shit again. Funny how we were able to finally find games in the DLC pool after 30 minutes of restarting matchmaking.

hao chi

A2mM7Ae.png

Random idea I had today.

I dedicate it to Star's rage.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
:lol :lol

Amazing games tonight guys! I was in fucking tears due to all the massive shit talking that was going on tonight on the mic. Christ, it hasn't been so funny and awesome in a long ass time. I had so much fun. Let's do this again k?

And way to bail haochi. We were even a party of 5, just the way you like it!

hao chi

And way to bail haochi. We were even a party of 5, just the way you like it!

Normally I'd attribute this type of statement to your horrible reading comprehension, but I don't know what to make of this since I never expressed the slightest intention or desire to play U3 last night. I even flat out said I couldn't play because I'm busy.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Normally I'd attribute this type of statement to your horrible reading comprehension, but I don't know what to make of this since I never expressed the slightest intention or desire to play U3 last night. I even flat out said I couldn't play because I'm busy.
Way
Bail

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I'm happy about the lab map stuff, but SO disappointed on the leaderboards coming back. What in the fuck. There is a reason why the community voted for their removal and it was for the better of the player pool. I can't even begin to describe how awful it was playing this game yesterday with nothing but rampant parties of 4 and 5 in every single match. It wouldn't be so bad if you know, they faced other parties, or maybe decent players, but no. Their opponents are always the idiot randumbs on my team who can't even kill 3 people and we aren't just talking F2P players, we are talking about people who have played this game long enough to not suck so fucking bad but they do. So awful. Won't be surprised if the player pool drops because of this cuz I can't imagine anyone enjoying getting noob stomped by stacked parties match after match. You screwed it all up, ND.

I can't wait till the hackers are all on the top of the leaderboards again, making them once again, useless. Way to cater to people that hack (Ammar), account share (Ibiza), and all those pussies who make alternate accounts and ruin the team balancing.

Sorry for the bump, but coming back to this OT, what was so funny about it? The reactions are very intriguing and I feel like I'm missing something?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Sorry for the bump, but coming back to this OT, what was so funny about it? The reactions are very intriguing and I feel like I'm missing something?
The OP for this thread (before Bruce changed it and made it all pretty) was made up of pure Microsoft paint drawings, lol.

Gaaraz

Very LTTP but I don't understand the multiplayer at all... Just unleashed loads of bullets into someone then meleed them, then turned back around and meleed me once (also using fists) and I died. 0 kills and 14 deaths in the last round, in fact our entire team barely managed a single kill :(

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Very LTTP but I don't understand the multiplayer at all... Just unleashed loads of bullets into someone then meleed them, then turned back around and meleed me once (also using fists) and I died. 0 kills and 14 deaths in the last round, in fact our entire team barely managed a single kill :(
Must have been really bad lag. When this game lags, stuff like this happens. Or it could have been a hacker who has infinite health, but it's pretty obvious when someone hacks in this game. And if you were facing a party in your last match, it'll explain why you got destroyed so bad. Learn the maps. It's one of the most important skills you need to be successful at the game. Knowing the hot spots, where the power weapons are, and where people like to camp will help you tremendously. Unfortunately, only TDM was active when I played the MP again a few weeks back and although I love TDM, I miss playing Team Objective. :/

Gaaraz

Ah, that's a good shout thank you - it could have been lag or simply that the other team were a lot better. I'm glad you posted about team objective too because I've been sat here for ages now waiting to try to find a game :( The labs section is disappointing too... It's basically just lots of blocky maps and team death match

Top Bottom