• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

Yoboman

Hahaha

I love it cause Bruce has been vocalising all the effort he has been putting into this the last couple days

KingDizzi

Banned
Combichristoffersen said:
Sully stroked Drake's manly stubble. 'I always thought your cheek would feel hard as rock, but it's so.. soft to my touch'. Drake smirked, 'you know I'm really a softie, old man, have you forgotten about Jeff back in Tibet?'. Sully said nothing, just smiled enigmatically and rubbed Drake's shoulders gently.

kermitfapping.gif

Yoboman said:
Hahaha

I love it cause Bruce has been vocalising all the effort he has been putting into this the last couple days

And just think, we didn't even have to wait until hours before release to get this masterpiece. Bruce KO'd the BF3 OT in one swoop of the pen.

plainr_

Mikey Jr. said:
On my piece of shit phone so i cant see the op, but this man did the mgs4 op, so i have no reservations when i say "amazing op!!!"

Puts the MGS4 thread to shame imo. In fact the mods should relink his tag to this OT.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I bet I'm gonna get flamed for this but I really don't think a "funny" OT suits Uncharted 3.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yoshichan said:
I bet I'm gonna get flamed for this but I really don't think a "funny" OT suits Uncharted 3.
You're right actually. But this was a well needed diversion to all the stuff happening right now.

Yoshichan said:

I'm sure the real OT will be up at some point, let's just revel in the beauty of this OP for now :p

I hope this is trendsetting. I want more fun, absurdist OT OPs, the JPG walls of advertising are nowhere near as fun.

This kind of OP reminds me that we are a fun message board of hilarious characters, and not a PR machine.

Einbroch

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Don't think this is gonna stick.

Just a little joke (which I :lol'd at) with the real one put in later.

Zoibie

Combichristoffersen said:
Oh sweet, is this the thread for more semi-naked pics of buff Drake and Drake x Sully fanfics?

Sully stroked Drake's manly stubble. 'I always thought your cheek would feel hard as rock, but it's so.. soft to my touch'. Drake smirked, 'you know I'm really a softie, old man, have you forgotten about Jeff back in Tibet?'. Sully said nothing, just smiled enigmatically and rubbed Drake's shoulders gently.

Don't forget Chinner's one.

Chinner said:
Sully played with Drake's facial hair as they laid in bed together, their minds melded as if they had discovered a new treasure.

"Drake" Sully whispered, "Is this love? Is this real?"

Drake smiled in response to his partner's question and stood up, "Sully all this time together it's been as-if we've been going through history reliving the greatness this world has witnessed. We've saved the world, helped others and stopped wars. All this time we've been in it for the money, the artefacts..."

"You don't have to say it" Sully murmured.

"...But little did I know that I've always had that artefact. Listen Sully, that artefact is my heart, and I want you to have it. You're my everything" Drake smiled as he unzipped his pants, this was the moment they've been waiting for all these years. Sully wept a single tear of happiness into his moustache of love.

"There's a puzzle in my pants Sully and I need you to figure it out".

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448512&page=47

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Impressive OT! Let's face it, you're probably not going to be on the fence about this one, but if you are that definitely pushed you over it.

nemesun

All that "wait for it, I'm nearly done" and that's it! You might as well pooped it out yesterday; I know people been bitching about PR sanctioned OTs but man I take evil's Dragon Age 2 OT over this any day of the week.

Top Bottom