• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 Single Player is now free for all NA and SA PSN members [Up: Gone]

The bundle says it comes with "Flashback Map Pack #1, Co-Op Adventure Pack, Flashback Map Pack #2, Co-Op Shade Survival, and Drake's Deception Map Pack!"

So looking at the list you have, I wouldn't need to purchase the Co-op Adventure add-on, correct?

It still says pending on my Download Queue from the website, hoping that once I get home I can kick off the download even with this new development :/

I wouldn't worry. The Spyro/Crash games are still in my Vita download queue because I ran out of room, and they still have the Retry button. So whenever I'm ready, I can send them to it.

I still have it on my download list and its downloading now

hscWS2n.jpg

Sorry for the quality.

Tenrius

Yes, it seems they removed it altogether. The only option to get Uncharted 3 digitally now is buying the GOTY edition, it would seem. However, you should be able to download the game if you managed to grab it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
They didn't ban the people that got legit free games from official Marketplaces. People got Dark Souls for free yesterday and I haven't heard a single XBL user complaining about getting banned

Because that's their Games with Gold promotion for the month with SSF4.

Raoh

Woo Hoo, it pays to check your favorite sites regularly..

I was able to grab it and send it to my ps3 from the web store went to shut off my ps3 and it started the download.

After seeing this thread again where it said "Gone" I rushed to my ps3.. Still there as a "Free to Play" game, applying latest patch now to be sure.

Tenrius

Woo Hoo, it pays to check your favorite sites regularly..

I was able to grab it and send it to my ps3 from the web store went to shut off my ps3 and it started the download.

After seeing this thread again where it said "Gone" I rushed to my ps3.. Still there as a "Free to Play" game, applying latest patch now to be sure.

It's gone from the store, not your library. If you purchased it for free, you're good.

Tevious

The bundle says it comes with "Flashback Map Pack #1, Co-Op Adventure Pack, Flashback Map Pack #2, Co-Op Shade Survival, and Drake's Deception Map Pack!"

So looking at the list you have, I wouldn't need to purchase the Co-Op Adventure add-on, correct?

You may be right. I'm not sure if it's the same thing or if it's supposed to be an additional map pack to the co-op adventure mode. (I haven't played in a long time) Maybe someone else can confirm if they're the same or not.

I had the Season Pass way back when the game came out on disc, so I already had the DLC. With the single player being offered with PS+ in the Free To Play version a while back, I downloaded it to not have to use my disc. I just now bought the stuff to unlock the modes and level cap so it's basically the full digital game for me. The original prices they had were atrocious. I didn't understand why they didn't just let people with the Online Pass have access to all the multiplayer modes and without level caps. Hopefully they plan the online better for Uncharted 4.

Top Bottom