• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

-Amon-

Tomorrow when I'll come home from work I'll play this.

Can't literally wait.

I religiously avoided any kind of spoiler, more than ready for the final chapter of my favourite serie from my favourite developer.

D23

quick question, if im getting the digital version will it be unlocked in 12 am eastern or pacific time?

Pre-ordered the special edition, that steel book was too good to pass up on! I've been playing through all 3 Uncharted's to get ready for this one. Thankfully, my Gamestop is doing a midnight release, so I can pick up the game and head home to download the update and be able to play it through the night.

Lima

Is there any single player DLC planned?

Yeah there is. I figure it's going to be $14,99 like "Left Behind" for TLOU so I went ahead and bought the digital deluxe edition seeing how it comes out as the same price and you get the map packs as a bonus (I don't care much for the MP).

Yeah there is. I figure it's going to be $14,99 like "Left Behind" for TLOU so I went ahead and bought the digital deluxe edition seeing how it comes out as the same price and you get the map packs as a bonus (I don't care much for the MP).
All map packs are free.

ViciousDS

Banned
OK......since I sat through all of the damn credits......no there is nothing after them if you wish to hurry to multiplayer lol

SomTervo

UC3 took forever to get going so I'm not surprised really. Gonna make waiting to jump in to tmp that much harder though.

There are some parts of the game where you go a fairly long time without combat. Sometimes it's too long, and you get a bit antsy. But it was a decision by Naughty Dog made with integrity.

When you hit those lulls, jump out onto multiplayer for a bit. You'll need the change of pace and wake your mind up a bit.

Vire

Sony why are you so fucking trash.

My brother is trying to download it now and he's getting error codes over and over. They can take your money with the servers just fine though.

How did they not plan for this.

cookienut

Banned
Played the first 3 levels. It's good. No wait. Really good. No wait. It's fantastic. No wait...

Amazing visuals, super tight controls and amazing performance capture. A game for the ages.

Lima

You basically get some vanity stuff without needing to grind for it

Works for me. I'm going to check out the MP. Maybe it surprises me like TLOU. I didn't even touch it on PS3 and after hearing how great it was from people whose opinion I value I gave it a try in the remastered version and was actually surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Maybe the same will happen with this.

Tainted

Picked up my copy an hour ago and patching up. v1.02 patch clocks in at 5.043 GB and is taking forever to download :( 103mins to go

Wait the maps aren't free?

Got my copy from EB games, price matched of course.

Installing it while downloading the patch. 9mins to go!.

T3VNWUQ.jpg

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Finished the game. Fantastic all around.

It's just an amazing send off, this is how I imagine it would end.

Also, they thanked Amy Hennig's contributions to the franchise in the credits.

v1lla21

Asked my boss if I could get out early and he asked for what. I told him to play vidyas and he said he'll only let me out early if the game doesn't involve guns :(

Does anyone know how many maps and modes we're getting post release? I feel like it will be less than usual, since they arent charging for maps

Asked my boss if I could get out early and he asked for what. I told him to play vidyas and he said he'll only let me out early if the game doesn't involve guns :(
Lol what, why would you tell your boss you wanted to leave early to play videogames? Why would he care if it has guns in it?

So can anyone tell me if one of the encounters you can select is the beginning of the E3 demo
(specifically starting at the car part)
. Are all of the combat encounters selectable?

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
The detail in this game... it's like TLoU on steroids. At the beginning of chapter 7 and I can't believe how good this looks.

Nate still holding on to invisible walls is weird though.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
You can kinda tell they're using a reprojection like technique like Quantum Break due to the very very slight ghosting. Noticing it more on level 3 than the previous 2.

I assume it's because
its a water level

I got the digital deluxe edition preloaded so I can play tonight, and then I'll pickup the Libertalia tomorrow morning. So yeah, I'm hyped.

ViciousDS

Banned

Tell him the magic circle PS4 editionaunched today......it's a free form puzzle game

B33

Banned

Tell him it's about guns and half-tucked shirts.

He'll understand.

realwords

Three finals this week. I'm gonna go pick UC4 up from Gamestop tonight and then stare longingly at the game case while studying commercial law terms.

Ugh.

Top Bottom